Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Is there a way to play someone you know in a Co-op match?

i.e. if myself and a mate want to play another 2 people we know specifically?

Was trying to do this exact thing the other night? Had a mate with me (local) so he was guest in my clan, but I could only figure out how to invite mate in other house to join our clan i.e. be on same team. Could not work out how to play against his clan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Was trying to do this exact thing the other night? Had a mate with me (local) so he was guest in my clan, but I could only figure out how to invite mate in other house to join our clan i.e. be on same team. Could not work out how to play against his clan.

You have to create a match in team lobby and invite him. Doesn't work as well as Co op as the player switching is a bit crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Are you talking about the Friendly lobby on main menu or do I have to go into co-op section?

And he had a local player in his place with him too, so is there any way to invite both in so it can be 2 (me + local guest) v 2 (him + his local guest)?

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Are you talking about the Friendly lobby on main menu or do I have to go into co-op section?

And he had a local player in his place with him too, so is there any way to invite both in so it can be 2 (me + local guest) v 2 (him + his local guest)?

In the friendly lobby, same one we use for the boards league. Just select online team lobby instead. Regarding having guests, I'm not 100% sure. Never tried with local guests

We're currently in the middle of the group stages on the PES Boards League and unfortunately 1 team has had to pull out due to internet problems so Lyon are free to be taken over for anyone interested. The league is on ps4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭99 Bortles of Beer

Colemania wrote: »
    We're currently in the middle of the group stages on the PES Boards League and unfortunately 1 team has had to pull out due to internet problems so Lyon are free to be taken over for anyone interested. The league is on ps4

I'll take them on!

Username: JaMarcusHustleIE

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Data Pack 3 coming on Thursday!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Johan Cruyff coming soon as well. Hopefully it will be the same as the other legends and we'll get him for offline fairly soon

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Johan Cruyff coming soon as well. Hopefully it will be the same as the other legends and we'll get him for offline fairly soon
    If I do a spin and a black ball is even on the screen, I'm doing well. Has anyone here got a legend? Would have loved to get Zico.

Cienciano wrote: »
    If I do a spin and a black ball is even on the screen, I'm doing well. Has anyone here got a legend? Would have loved to get Zico.

Stephen_Mc from the boards league got Beckham but I've got nowhere near a legend anyway! Got loads in PES 2017, the likes of Hagi, Henry, Owen, Rush, Van Bronckhorst, Davids, Overmars

Liverpool legends released tomorrow. Gerrard, Keegan, McManaman and Dalglish. What I wouldn't do to get Stevie G on Pro Evo :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Stephen_Mc from the boards league got Beckham but I've got nowhere near a legend anyway! Got loads in PES 2017, the likes of Hagi, Henry, Owen, Rush, Van Bronckhorst, Davids, Overmars

Liverpool legends released tomorrow. Gerrard, Keegan, McManaman and Dalglish. What I wouldn't do to get Stevie G on Pro Evo :rolleyes:

If I get him I'm converting him to a trainer :pac:

I'm sick of getting centre backs. Badly needed full backs. I got Antonio Valencia as a right back in those guaranteed gold scouts which was a massive improvement. Think about 82 is my worst player now.

If I get him I'm converting him to a trainer :pac:

I'm sick of getting centre backs. Badly needed full backs. I got Antonio Valencia as a right back in those guaranteed gold scouts which was a massive improvement. Think about 82 is my worst player now.

You're telling me! I could field a team of very decent centrebacks!

I have the following, off the top of my head:

Chiellini
    Vertonghen
    Umtiti
    Koscielny
    Sanchez (Spurs)
    Marquinhos
    Howedes
    Van Dijk
    Naldo
    Jemerson
    Joe Gomez

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Oh I'm not going to be trying to spin for him. Gave up on that ****e months ago. All the legends are available for free offline though. There's a post in here with the link to pes gaming website that has a download for all the legends for offline / master league.

You're telling me! I could field a team of very decent centrebacks!

I have the following, off the top of my head:

Chiellini
    Vertonghen
    Umtiti
    Koscielny
    Sanchez (Spurs)
    Marquinhos
    Howedes
    Van Dijk
    Naldo
    Jemerson
    Joe Gomez
    That's taking the píss. When I started I kept getting gold goalkeepers. Really annoying.
    Oh I'm not going to be trying to spin for him. Gave up on that ****e months ago. All the legends are available for free offline though. There's a post in here with the link to pes gaming website that has a download for all the legends for offline / master league.
    This is the first PES that I pretty much only play online. Normally I do about 5 seasons in ML and maybe a couple in BAL. This game I played about 15 ML games early on and haven't gone back.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Cienciano wrote:
    This is the first PES that I pretty much only play online. Normally I do about 5 seasons in ML and maybe a couple in BAL. This game I played about 15 ML games early on and haven't gone back.

I've found BAL to be very enjoyable this year for some reason.

Wilberto wrote: »
    I've found BAL to be very enjoyable this year for some reason.

It's usually good fun when your stats go up a bit. What position are you playing? I normally go with AM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

myself and the brother are loving the random selection matches and now wont play with normal teams. once your in , your hooked!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Cienciano wrote:
    It's usually good fun when your stats go up a bit. What position are you playing? I normally go with AM

No. 10.

Replacement for Saint Wes. :pac:

Wilberto wrote: »
    No. 10.

Replacement for Saint Wes. :pac:

There's a good few games in a season when you get called up for the national team. Have the player ratings improved? I mean, you can score 4, get 2 assists and just get an 8

8 is the highest I've ever seen anyway, an that's usually reserved for players who score 3/4 goals.

7 is the usual rating that I ever get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Anybody finish the co-op dortmund comp. The prize a lvl 50 legend or is it a spin with silver/gold etc

AidoEirE wrote: »
    Anybody finish the co-op dortmund comp. The prize a lvl 50 legend or is it a spin with silver/gold etc

Tried it a few times today with randomers. Got to the final twice but lost both times! Very tough!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

The final is so hard. I'm online if anyone wants to try. Only an hour left to do it I think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Tried it a few times today with randomers. Got to the final twice but lost both times! Very tough!

Yeah me and whavin got to the final twice. He insists they give u a lvl 50 between silver to black lotto.

Im thinkin it has to be black because of the difficulty

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭whavin

Tbh there's a login bonus going on atm. Thursday got you an automatic pick of Dortmund 50+ legends. I got it and expecting a decent player out from Dortmund.. since its a legend status, 4 silver and 1 gold was the pick. The same login bonus will come again before it finishes

Point being there has to be a black ball beast from Dortmund for winning 3 out of 3 of an impossible coop comp.

I

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭whavin

It has to be worth the hassle, Barca legends in 17 weren't this difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Weird for there to be a partnership with Fulham in this but no Craven Cottage. Would be cool

Finally beat that Legend challenge with Damok21 from the boards league. Kane with 4 goals in the 2 games. Got ricken from the agent for winning it but it was mainly for pride!

Finally beat that Legend challenge with Damok21 from the boards league. Kane with 4 goals in the 2 games. Got ricken from the agent for winning it but it was mainly for pride!

Fair play, i tried it with 3 players and it was tough, couldn't get past the first match. Team mates were clueless though.

Anyone use this: http://pesdb.net/pes2018/
    You can see if a rubbish myclub player is worth keeping

• Advertisement

Fair play, i tried it with 3 players and it was tough, couldn't get past the first match. Team mates were clueless though.

Anyone use this: http://pesdb.net/pes2018/
    You can see if a rubbish myclub player is worth keeping

Ya i use that now and again. Fairly decent alright

Advertisement