Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2018

Options
1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Ended up with Sanchez Hazard DeGea Lukaku Ibra and Scholes.

Don't even wanna know how many spins I had to do ffs.

I've about 5 black balls left and less then 15 each gold and silver.
    De Gea is great, and a good keeper is vital in this game. I ended up with Navas. How many spins did you do in total?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Alban Lafont is a good cheaper option for a cheap keeper if anyone's looking for one. He's been fantastic for me. I actually think he's better than Gigi Donnarumma despite being lower rated. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I got 80k today for various gifts so did 8 spins. Got Aguero and Bonnuci. 2 positions I'm strong in, need full backs or CM, but still, nice options to have

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Cienciano wrote: »
    De Gea is great, and a good keeper is vital in this game. I ended up with Navas. How many spins did you do in total?

There where 125 players in total I had maybe 30 left to get from black gold and silver. So ya to many spins!!!

The annoying thing is I just can't get my team to perform as well as I could before changing things up.

Mourinho as manager 433.

Lw Sanchez
    Cf Romario
    Rw Hazard
    Cm Scholes
    Dm Busquets
    Cm Toure
    Lb Ghoulam
    Cb Hummels
    Cb Varane
    Rb Bellerin
    Gk De Gea

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

There where 125 players in total I had maybe 30 left to get from black gold and silver. So ya to many spins!!!

The annoying thing is I just can't get my team to perform as well as I could before changing things up.

Mourinho as manager 433.

Lw Sanchez
    Cf Romario
    Rw Hazard
    Cm Scholes
    Dm Busquets
    Cm Toure
    Lb Ghoulam
    Cb Hummels
    Cb Varane
    Rb Bellerin
    Gk De Gea

Tactical training so the team is on 99/100 chenistry might solve your problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

AidoEirE wrote: »
    Tactical training so the team is on 99/100 chenistry might solve your problem.

Ill check it out later!!

Actually just checked it was already on 98.

Got it to 99.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭sacamano

This is down to a tenner on the PSN at the moment. Is online as bad as I've read in other places, as I have zero interest in playing vs CPU?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

sacamano wrote: »
    This is down to a tenner on the PSN at the moment. Is online as bad as I've read in other places, as I have zero interest in playing vs CPU?

It's fine online. At least it was for me. Might be very late to start MyClub but the normal seasons is grand.

3v3 is great craic as well but it seems to be dying down the last while with less players playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,693 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Lads took the plunge buying this for a tenner on the PS4 store and I’ve scanned a few pages back just wondering what’s the best site to download all the official team skins etc.

Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Lads took the plunge buying this for a tenner on the PS4 store and I’ve scanned a few pages back just wondering what’s the best site to download all the official team skins etc.

Thanks

The one I use is from PES Gaming. You can find it here. I think you only need all of version 3 which is here. The instructions are on the thread in the first link. It's probably best to scroll down to the second post to check which items need to be imported with one box ticked, and which ones need two boxes ticked.

Oh and make sure they're all in a folder named "WEPES" on your USB as well. Otherwise the game won't recognise anything!

:):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

PES 2019 demo can be downloaded from NZ store if ye are interested, lads.

Instructions here https://t.co/ZapOXm56EP?amp=1

It's quality, of course.

Advertisement