Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

There's a pretty big day one patch coming based on demo feedback.

Ya the lads who got it 2 weeks early in Brazil (again) said that there was a big patch but Adam Bhatti can't say anything about it until next week

Inter Milan just added as an official game partner meaning legends such as Zanetti, Toldo and Stankovic now available in myclub.

More partnerships to be announced before launch apparently. Would have loved it if they added Adriano! While not that much of a club legend, he was such an unreal player back in the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Jeez, remember him and Ibra up front together for Inter in the older PES games?!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Colemania wrote: »
    Inter Milan just added as an official game partner meaning legends such as Zanetti, Toldo and Stankovic now available in myclub.

More partnerships to be announced before launch apparently. Would have loved it if they added Adriano! While not that much of a club legend, he was such an unreal player back in the day!

Pro Evo 6: The Rise of the Inter Whores.

:pac:

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Jeez, remember him and Ibra up front together for Inter in the older PES games?!

Adriano and Martins was the best. Little and large :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,159 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

irishman86 wrote: »
    Is it still possible to edit the teams like back in the day to give them proper jerseys and the players to have real faces ???

Only on PC and PS4

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Only on PC and PS4

Thats something i'm ok with ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Only on PC and PS4

Can be done on xbox360 also, with a little know how.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

4/5 Gamesradar

"As close as we've gotten to pro evo perfection in a long, long time."

9/10 IGN (Review in progress)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

4/5 Gamesradar

"As close as we've gotten to pro evo perfection in a long, long time."

9/10 IGN (Review in progress)

I presume that means that the keepers are fixed in the full version because they are simply awful in the demo!

Then again, it was the very same last year as well I'm sure and they turned out fine in the full game.

I mean, it's like they tried to make them majestically superb, but in doing so they've made them magnificently sh*te!

Wilberto wrote: »
    I presume that means that the keepers are fixed in the full version because they are simply awful in the demo!

Then again, it was the very same last year as well I'm sure and they turned out fine in the full game.

I mean, it's like they tried to make them majestically superb, but in doing so they've made them magnificently sh*te!

Well the reviews are saying the keepers arent good at all but there's a day one patch due based on demo feedback to tighten them up. So the high score reviews are based on crap keepers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Demo is usually a totally different beast to the real game, I don't even bother with the demos any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Keepers were putting my TV at risk from flying controller in the demo. For safety I'll definitely be holding off for a while :D

For those master league heads here, it sounds like they've butchered master league. Gamesradar said the transfers are still all over the shop. Asensio was bought for 15 million and something about release clauses being too low.

Don't play it as much as I used to but that's a real pity. Fifa career mode sounds superb this year but I won't be getting it because I despise the gameplay!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭tigger123

For those master league heads here, it sounds like they've butchered master league. Gamesradar said the transfers are still all over the shop. Asensio was bought for 15 million and something about release clauses being too low.

Don't play it as much as I used to but that's a real pity. Fifa career mode sounds superb this year but I won't be getting it because I despise the gameplay!

Maybe its something that could be patched fairly easily.

It's always a bug-bear of mine how easy it is to hold on to players. It meant amassing a Galactico squad for Crystal Palace was an inevitability. At least buy out clauses would help to alleviate that a bit and make it more realistic?

Plus, the figures don't really need to reflect real life (but there's no reason why they shouldn't), as long as the prices are relative to each other, player wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

That doesnt sound good, Master League is the main thing i play on it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I play the master league, but won't touch it till a decent option file is out. Hopefully it's sorted by then

Cienciano wrote: »
    I play the master league, but won't touch it till a decent option file is out. Hopefully it's sorted by then

I'm the same, can't go near it until all the kits and transfers are done and the fake teams are replaced by the likes of the Bundesliga and what not

• Advertisement

Just beat Barca 4-1 on the top level of difficulty, playing as Dortmund. It really is very easy - anyone else finding this?

Ordered it from The Game Collection today, 44 euro :D

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭breeno

Is it possible to buy PES on Xbox one with a key code from a website or different xbox store?

Hoping to find a cheap deal for a digital version. I don't ask for much!

Started downloading the pre order this morning. 24gb I think which isn't too bad for the full game. The update is only 3gb too

Despatched from TheGameCollection.

Hopefully PM will sort me out now :)

Should get it by Thursday so, if not Friday at the latest

Me too, have it posted straight to my home though.

Reviews on metacritic are pretty great!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Downloaded the Fifa demo. I'm in no doubt I made the right choice now. Can't wait for Pro Evo to arrive.

Advertisement