Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

He's also talking about the option file etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Clock is ticking down on my download, but wouldn't play till tomorrow night. I see danharps is up and running.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Haha, I saw DanHarps is up and running, too, the bastard! Was trying to figure out if he was just playing the demo, though?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Haha, I saw DanHarps is up and running, too, the bastard! Was trying to figure out if he was just playing the demo, though?

A few posts up he says he has it at home. That was around 5pm. I'll play a bit of the witcher, probably won't touch it for the next 2 months

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Juventus rated 85 apparently? Does that mean they are 5 star and as a result out of our league?

Anyone with the game able to say?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Juventus rated 85 apparently? Does that mean they are 5 star and as a result out of our league?

Live update tomorrow I think so we'll know then

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Thank you Parcel Motel :)

A night of little sleep awaits!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

To all those lucky ones who got it on today, hope ye have an absolute blast! I'm holding off on getting it because I've only recently started a PhD and I have very minimal free time as of now, and when I get it I'd like to be excited for it as opposed to worrying about all the work I'm not doing! :D

At the moment they are five star. All squads are from May though so ratings will probably change. PSG are 4.5 but will probably be 5 when Neymar moves.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,379 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

First game I've bought in a while from Konami, Pro Evo. It forgets my controller settings every game. I have to tell it every time what setup I want. Sometimes it doesn't even recognise my left stick input, while the windows game controller calibration does.

Good job lads.

• Advertisement

Got a few games of 3v3 coop there with the lads online. Absolutely brilliant. Lag free and so fluid. It's going to be a very enjoyable mode!

Haven't really tried anything else. Opened up myclub and got my agents. Interesting to find out they're all level 1 so you have to train them up from scratch which is interesting!

First impressions very good anyway so i'll give it a proper go tomorrow or Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Do we get any free players with my club?
    I'd love to pack thiago as my first player or a decent striker

D_turbo wrote: »
    Do we get any free players with my club?
    I'd love to pack thiago as my first player or a decent striker

Ya you do. I filled out every position in my team with the starter players with the exception of right back and left wing. The players of note I got were Modric, from the team of the year, torres, klavan, jaume costa and the rest were average enough

Might check out myClub this year. I normally just stick to Online Divisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Servers down..,,😂

Same here.

Surely they'll fix that soon enough.

Colemania wrote: »
    Ya you do. I filled out every position in my team with the starter players with the exception of right back and left wing. The players of note I got were Modric, from the team of the year, torres, klavan, jaume costa and the rest were average enough

That's really not a bad start. Mordric will be a good addition.
    Mines here so just wait till after work to give it a go with a few beers

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Same here.

Surely they'll fix that soon enough.

I cannot even make a Konami id... entering in the proper character length and its saying Im making a mistake.....the only mitake I have made is buying this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Anyone pre order from smyths? They still haven't taken any money off me

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    Servers down..,,😂

That's just scheduled maintenance. Apparently there's another small patch on the way based on player feedback. Good that they're sorting it immediately too. Also they're preparing for the live update for transfers and what not

• Advertisement

That's just scheduled maintenance. Apparently there's another small patch on the way based on player feedback. Good that they're sorting it immediately too. Also they're preparing for the live update for transfers and what not

Have they given any idea on how long servers may be down?

i wonder should hold off on the option file till after the new update ? I downloaded it yesterday off a link on youtube..

I'm waiting on the PES Universe update. They're not releasing theirs until they know it's compatible with the official update patch. I'd advise you to wait if you can. Should be today when the official patch is out.

i wonder should hold off on the option file till after the new update ? I downloaded it yesterday off a link on youtube..

Ya I'd definitely wait until the end of the day or even tomorrow

Random selection match is so cool too. Pity it's not an online mode yet but it looks brilliant

Yes, I cannot see why random match was not included online.. means you would have got to try out so many different teams online.

Yes, I cannot see why random match was not included online.. means you would have got to try out so many different teams online.

It's not completely ruled out yet but it's not looking likely.

Edit: Just read there from one of the PES streamers that he's heard they're looking into patching it to allow it to be played online

Random selection match is so cool too. Pity it's not an online mode yet but it looks brilliant

I love the presentation of your three strongest players in that mode, it's cool.

Are majority here PS4?
    Lack of import files is a killer on the Xbox one. But alas I'll change the team names and get over it

• Advertisement

Yep, I think most on here are PS4. I've seen a couple of PC guys commenting, too.

Anyone know if the official update patch is out on ps4? Mbappe and Neymar are with PSG on mine. Does that mean I've got the update patch or just a small transfer update?

It says I have:

Version 1.01.00
    Data Pack Unimplemented
    APPLY LIVE UPDATE 201709141

Advertisement