Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offline Apps

Options
  • 18-05-2017 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hi I recently purchased an amazon fire kindle and would like my son to be able to use it occasionally. If we are travelling though I don't want to come home to a huge data bill!! Any suggestions for apps that work offline? I know netflix has an offline feature.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I have an amazon tablet for my little guy. Install Amazon freetime, that's a safety program where there'll be only kids appropriate content listed. Like games, audio books etc. You can also restrict time and in-app purchases are blocked too. It's very handy for kids messing around. Just download the games at home and they can play and watch everything offline then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

The Hey Duggee app is a paid app, but works fully offline. Has gotten us through a few long flights with sanity intact!

Advertisement