Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting charged vat everymouth when in arrears

Options
  • 18-05-2017 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have ten bills

Each mouths 13.5 percent gets charged
    Next mouths 200 is owed
    Another 13.5 percent vat
    Then 213.5
    Hit with another 13.5 vat

Basically there piling vat on top off vat

How is that fair

Then I was charged 3 times this year for disconnection fees which if they couldn't get access to the first time why would they come back two more times to change me fees when they knew they couldn't access it on first visit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Gyspykings,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We wish to reassure that VAT is applied to whatever the overall total is, it is not applied on top of VAT that has already been applied as per a previous bill.

If you would like us to review the Electric Ireland account in question, please send us a private message confirming the relevant account number, stating that you are the account-holder, your name, address and date of birth.

We will assist as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement