Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top up loan / 2nd loan

Options
  • 18-05-2017 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Hi 

I got a 5k loan back in 2014 and now have €2,597.44 left to pay. I now wish to get a second loan or top up!

I have since changed banks, however considering I have a loan with BOI I would prefer to take out the second one with BOI also.  

Is this possible or do I have to be banking with BOI in order to qualify for a loan?

Also should I wish to clear the loan early, are there any charges or penalties 

Thank you 

Regards

Mick 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi 

I got a 5k loan back in 2014 and now have €2,597.44 left to pay. I now wish to get a second loan or top up!

I have since changed banks, however considering I have a loan with BOI I would prefer to take out the second one with BOI also.  

Is this possible or do I have to be banking with BOI in order to qualify for a loan?

Also should I wish to clear the loan early, are there any charges or penalties 

Thank you 

Regards

Mick 
    Hi KwackerJack

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

You do not have to be an existing customer of BOI to apply for a loan with us.

We have some information on paying loan early/ making additional lodgements here charges or penalties maybe incurred it's a fixed loan being paid off early. 

You can call 0818 200 334 and an Advisor will be happy to go through the top up application with you. Our colleagues are available Mon-Fri  8am-8pm & Sat 10am-2pm

We hope the information helps. If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement