Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dressmaker - alterations

Options
  • 18-05-2017 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a dress maker/tailor around Cork? It's just to alter the neckline on a dress. I know the Zip Yard in Douglas is an opt-in but just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere particularly good. (Also, if you'd any idea of a ball park figure for what these things tend to cost?)
    Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

There's a great lady in Ballincollig, I think the place is called Alterations by Kate. She altered my wedding dress last year and the year before that she added in a zipper into the back of a lace dress, both came out perfect. Very reasonable as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Jeju

I used Wisdom Sewing and Alterations in Douglas to get a trousers taken up on short notice, lovely place to do business

Advertisement