Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spike island after dark and other tours

Options
  • 18-05-2017 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

I went on the spike island after dark tour recently, really enjoyed it! Great history and spooky stories. Anywhere else in Ireland that does these type of tours? Iv heard of loftus hall, is it good? Or anywhere else? Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

was there anything paranormal that went on? would love to check it out this summer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,666 ✭✭✭✭maccored

paranormal researchers ireland are doing one this weekend in loftus - https://www.facebook.com/events/1364281406963392/

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

I was on the tour where we watched the movie, outside the children's prison i felt something pulling on the end of my jeans. Felt like it was being tugged. Ignored as i thought it was my friend. Happened twice more turned around, basically to see what he nobody there.
    I didnt imagine it as there was force in the the tug.  Also no wind. Strange one.

Advertisement