Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour of California Stage 5, Mt Baldy key stage

Options
  • 18-05-2017 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

Just in case there's a point in a stage thread. Not been following the race or anything so I don't really know what the overall story is but anyway, 11kms or so to go, on now on ES.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Not many left in the GC bunch, Maijka looks the best of them along with Lachlan Morton as far as I can see, Boswell from Sky seems to be suffering. Honourable mention to Talansky as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

Cannondale!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭pelevin

Huge for Cannondale. Tobh the best thing about that stage for me is that it's over. Again & again & again & again, etc, the front 3 easing up letting Boswell re-join them. Just f...g ride it properly. Majka I'd say would have won if he'd just put it all out there.

Advertisement