Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebase discount

Options
  • 19-05-2017 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,004 ✭✭✭✭

I know Woodies do a senior citizens discount - -well at least they used to anyway.

Does anyone know if Homebase do something similar? Looking to drop a decent few quid there and will send in the old man with his pension card if I can get a few quid off!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

I bought some garden furniture in Homebase before. Spoke with the manager and asked for a discount or I would go to B&Q instead.

Got 17% off.

If you are spending a good few quid, ask to speak with the manager.
    Seve OB wrote: »
    I know Woodies do a senior citizens discount - -well at least they used to anyway.

Does anyone know if Homebase do something similar? Looking to drop a decent few quid there and will send in the old man with his pension card if I can get a few quid off!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭vulmac

Went into Homebase recently asked about senior citizen discount. The assistant said their advertised prices are the best they do. Taken over by a new owner and discounts are finished

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

vulmac wrote: »
    Went into Homebase recently asked about senior citizen discount. The assistant said their advertised prices are the best they do. Taken over by a new owner and discounts are finished

Prices are way lower than previous homebase - much prefer lower prices everyday than being charged higher and waiting for some weekend promotion.

Advertisement