Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford BnBs

Options
  • 19-05-2017 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hey,

Just got a call for a job interview in Wexford town Monday morning. Going to have to stay over Sunday night, so I'm trying to find a decent bnb that doesn't cost too much.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Hi Loblox, let us know which part of town your interview is in and we can suggest somewhere in that area to make it handy for you on the morning of the interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Loblox

jordata wrote: »
    Hi Loblox, let us know which part of town your interview is in and we can suggest somewhere in that area to make it handy for you on the morning of the interview.

They haven't gotten back to me yet, but I think it's somewhere around Crescent Quay. I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

I guess Bugler Doyles would be handy for you from there. I've never stayed but the tripadvisor reviews are good.
    https://www.buglerdoyles.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Georges bnb at the top of Georges street is nice, there's one across from whites hotel too which is meant to be great

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Demonstrate confidence in your abilities, book a Suite at the Talbot, then ask them to cover it from your new expense account

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Agree with Buglers, a 3 or 4 minute walk from the Crescent. Another one is Barrett's Bar on the Quay just around the corner from the Crescent. It's room only, no breakfast, but hence cheaper still and there are plenty of cafes for brekkie.

Advertisement