Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not The Annoyingly Trivial Things-Bitches be cray cray week.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,474 ✭✭✭TheChizler

jimgoose wrote: »
    :confused:

slider3-600x300.jpg
    We always order large portions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭Maggie Marie

Neighbours dog ****e all over lawn. The young lads have it brought it into he house in their shoes. Place is in shiit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

I have webbed toes, not even lying

You otter get that checked out��

Coat time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,920 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I have a phobia of my toes and won't even cut my own unbroken toenails so I can't even bring myself to take off my shoe to look how bad it is

I'm not quite that bad (I can cut my own toenails) but a few years ago I lost a big toenail a few weeks after a particularly rugged hike. It just popped off one night while I was pushing my slippers off and I promptly ran into the bathroom and puked. I could feel that it was still attached by one tiny corner so I sellotaped it back on (no plasters in the house) for my then-husband, who was out at his work Christmas party, to deal with the next morning. No way was I even looking at that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Enough of this foot filth!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭Bredabe

"Lucky me" I have a chest and bladder infection, I deem myself to sick to go too uni this weekend.
    But its easier to go in cough and wee my way through 12 hours of classes, than find out the procedure to "Call in sick"

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I'm not quite that bad (I can cut my own toenails) but a few years ago I lost a big toenail a few weeks after a particularly rugged hike. It just popped off one night while I was pushing my slippers off and I promptly ran into the bathroom and puked. I could feel that it was still attached by one tiny corner so I sellotaped it back on (no plasters in the house) for my then-husband, who was out at his work Christmas party, to deal with the next morning. No way was I even looking at that.

i did something similar once. I went to the doc and he gave me three injections in the big toe to try and numb it so he could remove it. the injections were really painful and they didnt work so he just sent me home and told me to wait until it dropped off of its own accord. I cut the remaining thread myself that night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Omg :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,170 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Came home from holidays on Thursday, sick to find I had no internet. Sick, home alone and no Internet!
    Wednesday now, back at work and I'm still kinda sick and still have no Internet.

anna080 wrote: »
    Omg :eek:

I shrieked like Ned Flanders while he was trying to examine it the next morning, while he was doubled-over laughing at my histrionics.

It was actually grand in the end, the new nail was already more or less grown underneath it. Dunno what I'd do these days in a toenail emergency, given my perma-single state since we split :pac:

• Advertisement

I shrieked like Ned Flanders while he was trying to examine it the next morning, while he was doubled-over laughing at my histrionics.

It was actually grand in the end, the new nail was already more or less grown underneath it. Dunno what I'd do these days in a toenail emergency, given my perma-single state since we split :pac:

Do you think it was the toenail that did it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

People making fake accounts pretending to be me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Im bored with my job its so mundane, but I doubt ill get anywhere near the money anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Back hurts so bad I can barely walk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

WhiteRoses wrote: »

That's so creepy! I really wonder why some people don't have anything better to do with their lives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

That's so creepy! I really wonder why some people don't have anything better to do with their lives.

Anna and several other Boards users have been targeted as well. Its beyond annoying :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Im bored with my job its so mundane, but I doubt ill get anywhere near the money anywhere else.
    An active imagination can work wonders. Escape into your own fantasy world.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anxiety

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

When you're cooking and the older kid plays with the younger kid that's in the high-chair, I'm just rolling meatballs therefore I couldn't pick up the banana slices that wee kid dropped under the seat, older kid just runs through them and my floor is covered in banana sludge.

That's really creepy pretending to be another user

• Advertisement

I've had three fake POF and two fake Facebook accounts use my photos. It took Facebook approximately a geological era to do anything about them. Apparently they don't consider it someone pretending to be you if they don't use your actual name.

I've had three fake POF and two fake Facebook accounts use my photos. It took Facebook approximately a geological era to do anything about them. Apparently they don't consider it someone pretending to be you if they don't use your actual name.

you must be hawt.

you must be hawt.

Maybe I stole the pics in the first place :pac:

I'm doing my theory test Friday and I'm such a slow learner, TA I'll have to pay another 35 to repeat if I fail

Maybe I stole the pics in the first place :pac:

TA'd that I'm not hot enough for someone to steal my pics :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

TA'd that I'm not hot enough for someone to steal my pics :p

Ah now , never say never

TA that my hotel has some nice whiskys..but sod all beers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I can handle the cold.
    I can handle the rain.
    I can handle the wind.

But all three together - to hell with that. Not leaving the house until things clear up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

WhiteRoses wrote:

How do you mean? On boards like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

73Cat wrote: »
    I saw a plastic Ballygowan bottle in the clear glass recycling bank. Who does that ?

You should try living here. Rubbish in the recycling, rubbish in the glass bin, recycling in the rubbish. Ok you get the picture and it's always me sorting it. I don't know why I have to have to fix these imbeciles mistakes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,729 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Guy on First Dates Ireland;

“I think Jesus has decided I’m going to die alone”

YOUR FCUKING 18.

Eight-Fcuking-Teen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,195 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

because they are not normal tbh.

ta that it's extremely cold the past few days, the cold makes me tired.

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Took out my AirPods case- empty.
    AirPods In pocket- grand, but dead as a dodo :( long annoying train journey it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Buses.

1st one did not show.

2nd one did show leep cards not working so got kicked off.

Standing in the cold for 30 mins for another to show up.

I will now he 30 mins late for work !!!!. I know have to start a meeting on my phone on the bus fml.

Some every 10 mins bus service this is

Feeling lonely :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

I'll bring you back a mickey...... mouse

People coughing all around me... fckin Ebola virus looking barstewards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

Cheer up Lady.....lean in here to me and I'll give ya a feel....lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

When my little friend comes over from next door starving with the hunger :(
    Poor little darling runs in circles when she sees me coming with a bowl.
    The fact that dogs are supposed to be the most loyal and every single morning she potters over to us, and spends the day with my boys. She ques up for breakfast and she ques up for treats and she even ques up for their vitamin.
    She's a beautiful animal but I feel like she's moved herself in with us and her owners don't care. My dogs can hardly go for a poo in comfort because I'm out behind them.
    I'm not TA she's moved in. What's another mouth to feed? I'm TA she's not loved enough at home

My nose is stuffed up my head hoits.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Guy on First Dates Ireland;

“I think Jesus has decided I’m going to die alone”

YOUR FCUKING 18.

Eight-Fcuking-Teen

I watched a bit of this last night ( I know, I know). Nice to know where the aul license fee is going. The only normal person on it seemed to be the barman!

Some young fella said he spend an hour and a half on his hair before he came out....I would have loved to beat him to death with his fcuking dinner. A narcissistic, attention seeking little sh1t. He then proceeded to constantly shake his hair and run his hands thru it at every opportunity...in a restaurant! He should have been turfed for unhygienic behaviour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    I watched a bit of this last night ( I know, I know). Nice to know where the aul license fee is going. The only normal person on it seemed to be the barman!

Some young fella said he spend an hour and a half on his hair before he came out....I would have loved to beat him to death with his fcuking dinner. A narcissistic, attention seeking little sh1t. He then proceeded to constantly shake his hair and run his hands thru it at every opportunity...in a restaurant! He should have been turfed for unhygienic behaviour.

Must be an age thing. I was shouting at him not to do that with his hair over the dinner table. Disgusting

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

anna080 wrote: »
    My nose is stuffed up my head hoits.

Any you can't find the paracetamol.

Cold mouse hand.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Very trivial but I brought a tub of magnum vanilla ice cream as it was on sale and I wanted to try it to see if it was nicer than hagen daz vanilla, well it doesn't hold a patch on it imo anyway.

People who park in the air and water service area in garages.

Very trivial but I brought a tub of magnum vanilla ice cream as it was on sale and I wanted to try it to see if it was nicer than hagen daz vanilla, well it doesn't hold a patch on it imo anyway.

now you have me dreaming about a tub of pralines and cream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

To the big, thick, fat, beardy, tattooed, sweaty, Millennial twunt standing in front of the fridge in the downstairs canteen talking bollocks - if you are still there when I get back in a couple of minutes, you self-important, completely unaware tub of shit, you will encounter the Pallasgrean Full-Back Shoulder just under the oxter and you will be on your arse bawling for Mama!! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

To the big, thick, fat, beardy, tattooed, sweaty, Millennial twunt standing in front of the fridge in the downstairs canteen talking bollocks - if you are still there when I get back in a couple of minutes, you self-important, completely unaware tub of shit, you will encounter the Pallasgrean Full-Back Shoulder just under the oxter and you will be on your arse bawling for Mama!! :mad:

I take it 'excuse me' didnt work then :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

SAMTALK wrote: »
    I take it 'excuse me' didnt work then :D

I am blue in the face from "excuse me". It's always the same fuckers standing in the same spots, i.e. busy thoroughfares and right in front of busy appliances! Why should I have to stop/change course/speak to these gowls/put myself out in any way???

I am blue in the face from "excuse me". It's always the same fuckers standing in the same spots, i.e. busy thoroughfares and right in front of busy appliances! Why should I have to stop/change course/speak to these gowls/put myself out in any way???

Picking up the wife from Cork airport today. A group of 6 people, late teens/early 20s, come out from arrivals, they have the whole ground floor of the airport to choose from and they decide to congregate right in front of the door. Everyone entering and leaving had to walk around them. They were completely oblivious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Posted a question on my class whattsapp thread, a classmate responded telling me what happened to her in a similar situation. Didn't answer my question and now no one will see the original question.

TA, have to walk for 40 mins in the am, there is a yellow rain forecast, ending just a handful of hours before I head out. Soggie feet all day to add to my troubles.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement