Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

amending postal address for Mortgage account

Options
  • 19-05-2017 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi Guys,

Is their anyway I amend my postal address on my mortgage  account .I have 365 online banking and my mortgage account is linked to it. All other communication (current  and Credit card statement) from BOI is being delivered to my address but I am not receiving any mortgage related documents (interest certificate, Rate Card) .I recently realised that on my mortgage letter my estate name is missing (not complete).

My question is if I again amend my address in 365online (which I have done 2 years back),will it amend the postal address for my mortgage account ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

funnystory wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Is their anyway I amend my postal address on my mortgage  account .I have 365 online banking and my mortgage account is linked to it. All other communication (current  and Credit card statement) from BOI is being delivered to my address but I am not receiving any mortgage related documents (interest certificate, Rate Card) .I recently realised that on my mortgage letter my estate name is missing (not complete).

My question is if I again amend my address in 365online (which I have done 2 years back),will it amend the postal address for my mortgage account ?

Thanks
    Hi funnystory,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

To change the address on your Mortgage account, please send this in writing to us as it is not possible to do this online. Please include your name, mortgage account number and change of address details in the post to the following address:

Mortgage Accounts Administration
    Bank of Ireland Mortgages
    New Century House,
    IFSC,
    Mayor Street Lower,
    Dublin 1.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 44 funnystory

Hi Guys,

Thanks
    Hi funnystory,

To change the address on your Mortgage account, please send this in writing to us as it is not possible to do this online. Please include your name, mortgage account number and change of address details in the post to the following address:

New Century House,
    IFSC,
    Mayor Street Lower,
    Dublin 1.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your quick response . 

My address is still same but I have to add my "estate name" to the address line. Is there is any form or a letter would be ok ? and also should I send copy of utility bill with the letter .

Again thanks for you help!!

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Guys,

Thanks
    Hi funnystory,

New Century House,
    IFSC,
    Mayor Street Lower,
    Dublin 1.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your quick response . 

My address is still same but I have to add my "estate name" to the address line. Is there is any form or a letter would be ok ? and also should I send copy of utility bill with the letter .

Again thanks for you help!!

Regards
    Hi funnystory,

It would be best to still send a letter to the address above to request to add this line in your address as there is no form to fill in for this. Please include a copy of your utility bill with the letter.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement