Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verified by Visa/ATM-Help!

• 19-05-2017 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I was locked out of my verified by visa system as I entered my password wrong(could not remember my old password!).Will this prohibit me from withdrawing money from an ATM or is it just an online thing??I have a BOI account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Frank Fetterson

Stacey91 wrote: »
    I was locked out of my verified by visa system as I entered my password wrong(could not remember my old password!).Will this prohibit me from withdrawing money from an ATM or is it just an online thing??I have a BOI account.

It won't affect your ATM withdrawal limits or PIN. Verified by Visa is just an extra layer of security which many online retailers use to protect the cardholder should their card fall into the wrong hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Stacey91

Thanks Frank!:D

Advertisement