Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 15 Creche

Options
  • 19-05-2017 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I am currently doing some research on creches in the Dublin 15 area for my child next year and was trying to find some information on Avon Lodge Creche in Blanchardstown village. Does anyone currently use this creche, or know anything more about it? Can't find anything on the web.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭StoptheClocks

Dont know anything about that creche. 
    My Daughter is in magic years which in on the clonsilla road beside the credit union in blanch. Not too far from that creche.  
    It's a very good creche. Pop in and take a visit to any of those creche's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Try talking to parents outside the crèche, boards doesn't allow posting of anything that might lead to legal action. My neighbours had awful trouble with a Blanchardstown crèche and that almost ended up in court. They now use another and can't be more positive about it, it's perfect for their kids.

Word of mouth is a lot more reliable than word of forum ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Gio2

My advise would be to ask to see their latest Tulsa inspection report. There will always be some small issues in the report but a good creche will be happy to show it to you. If they don't I wouldn't be happy to leave my child with them.

Advertisement