Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't reply to PM's

• 19-05-2017 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I've been in discussion with three on the talk to three forum. Any time I reply to a message all that sends is a blank message, no matter how much I've written. Happens on both work and home computer, have to start a new thread every time.
    Anybody know what is going on?

Chris

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Chris,

Are you on the Responsive or Legacy site? I would recommend starting a completely new message and copying & pasting the contents of previous messages over. You can add them as a quote by putting the message between
    (without the spaces before the closed bracket).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

I was on the responsive site.

Thanks for reply, I'll try that, is it a known issue? or is it just me? might try the legacy site and see what happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Hi Chris,

Are you on the Responsive or Legacy site? I would recommend starting a completely new message and copying & pasting the contents of previous messages over. You can add them as a quote by putting the message between
    (without the spaces before the closed bracket).

I was on responsive but have now gone back to Legacy to see if it will work This a common problem? Can nobody respond to PM's or is it just me?

Boards.ie Employee

Sorry for the delay. It's something that crops up now and again. Unfortunately not isolated to just yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Hi same thing is happening to me sending 3 messages and all they are getting is blanks?

• Advertisement
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi same thing is happening to me sending 3 messages and all they are getting is blanks?

Are you also on the Responsive Site? We're hoping to get to the bottom of this soon. In the meantime, I would recommend composing a new message and/or switch to the other version of the site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement