Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor Dining - Strong timber with country look, preferably rectangular table/chairs

Options
  • 19-05-2017 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Looking for an outdoor dining set but with a rustic or old fashioned/country look to it. It's more the aluminium ones I keep seeing in Garden centres with a few timber ones but none of what I am after.....

Any recommendations, thanks

Comments

Just back from a Homevalue Hardware/ Garden centre.

They had a nice country style table, 3 seater bench and armchair. It was all made from treated timber and chunky rustic look. I've looked online for it but not there. Might have if you are near a local one?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Oldstyle1

Thanks for that thetorment, will have a look, nearest store only 20mins away

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Holy Diver

Oldstyle1 wrote: »
    Thanks for that thetorment, will have a look, nearest store only 20mins away

Thanks again

Check out Charles Taylor trading in the U.K.

They deliver here and might be what you are after

Advertisement