Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Claremorris

Options
  • 19-05-2017 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭

Is the Supermarket open until 11pm or is it just the Petrol-Station that's open until 11?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Is the Supermarket open until 11pm or is it just the Petrol-Station that's open until 11?

Did you google it.....

https://www.google.ie/search?q=tesco+claremorris+opening+hours&rlz=1C1CHBD_enIE721GB722&oq=tesco+claremorris+openin&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57.7973j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Oh for goodness sakes!! I saw 1 reply and came back to the Thread hoping that somebody helpful that knew could tell me, only to find you asking if I googled it! Yeah I googled it and I rang! But me googling or ringing doesn't really answer my question now does it!! No. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Oh for goodness sakes!! I saw 1 reply and came back to the Thread hoping that somebody helpful that knew could tell me, only to find you asking if I googled it! Yeah I googled it and I rang! But me googling or ringing doesn't really answer my question now does it!! No. :pac:

Sure if you rang it , you already know. No need, then, to come back moaning:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Sure if you rang it , you already know. No need, then, to come back moaning:D.

They might have told them to Google it or ask on boards.ie.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Well if you googled it then you would have seen the first item been the opening time.... not rocket science.

• Advertisement
Advertisement