Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to find correct date of transaction

Options
  • 19-05-2017 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi

I had my budget worked out for the week, however checking my account today I noticed there was a atm withdrawal down in pending where there shouldnt be. Out of the three transactions that were there the one for 47(50) didn't fit. It said it was for the 18th of May but no withdrawal of the sort was made that day. I know the bank tends to move around the dates and times of old transactions, so if this is the case I would like to know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi

I had my budget worked out for the week, however checking my account today I noticed there was a atm withdrawal down in pending where there shouldnt be. Out of the three transactions that were there the one for 47(50) didn't fit. It said it was for the 18th of May but no withdrawal of the sort was made that day. I know the bank tends to move around the dates and times of old transactions, so if this is the case I would like to know.
    Hi Purple Frog Eater,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

When on your Statements screen on 365 Online, an ATM withdrawal in your Transactions listing would usually have "ATM18 MAY" in the transaction narrative on your Completed Transaction list. This would mean the withdrawal was made on that date.

However as you mention that the ATM withdrawal is in your "Pending" list, and you would like to clarify this, we'd advise you to call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365/ +35314044000 (8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends) or by sending a query on the 365 Online Service Desk and the Ask a Question option. A representative can then clarify this for you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement