Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

River Island returns

• 19-05-2017 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

I'm having a blonde moment but want to check.
    I ordered a few bits to home address but only got home to try them on today.
    Need to return 2 things. Order date was 24 Apr. I have one month to return instore- is that a calendar month so I have until 24 May or is it 28 days? Hoping it's the first one otherwise I'll have to travel quite a distance tomorrow to make it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

It's one month from the day that the order is delivered to you not from when you order it. You can post them back or return in store

Advertisement