Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black screen - automatic repair - can't log in to windows

Options
  • 19-05-2017 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

Ok this my issue. As simple as I can put it. Posted in another forum but this one seems busier so might have more luck here getting answered.

1. Laptop is not working. Black screen. Happened after leaving laptop on all night by accident.

2. Rebooted it this mornign as it was frozen. Went to screen. Screen has Samsung logo. Under this is "preparing automatic repair". Then spinning clockwise circle. Last 30 seconds. Then goes to black screen. No cursor. Nothing.

3. Tried to look it up. Couldn't find exact issue. All shortcuts and efforts to fix, reboot, get anything else to happen up to now have not worked. Can't get into safe mode. Can't seem to do anything.

So can anyone help me or know of something I can try or what I should do? Obviously I would like to fix it at home if I could do it myself rather than bringin it to someone as I figured it could be an easy thing to fix if you know what to do.

If someone out there can give me advice on this it would be hugely appreciated.

Any questions needed for clarification please ask and I'll do my best to answer them

Many thanks,

Jack

Advertisement