Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Irealnd has stolen my card again!!!!

Options
  • 20-05-2017 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Bank of Ireland have a local cash machine branded Post Office on Bishop Oak Ride, Tonbridge, Kent, England. Four weeks ago when I went to get some cash out it took my card, re-ordered another and today it took my card again. If BofI cannot maintain cash machines in the UK they should close them down. It is a real pain in the arse having your card taken - twice!!!! Because of BofI are just crap!!! Its must have taken hundreds of peoples cards in the local community everyone is complaining about it. Why can BofI not get the machine closed down or fixed, or at least switch off until fixed!!!! Seriously hundreds of cards, loads of people caused inconvenience because of their poor management. Also you can't ever get to speak to someone who is prepared to fix it. If customer complaints will only take complaints from actual BofI customers. Genuinely shocking poor management. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Bennedetta wrote: »
    Bank of Ireland have a local cash machine branded Post Office on Bishop Oak Ride, Tonbridge, Kent, England. Four weeks ago when I went to get some cash out it took my card, re-ordered another and today it took my card again. If BofI cannot maintain cash machines in the UK they should close them down. It is a real pain in the arse having your card taken - twice!!!! Because of BofI are just crap!!! Its must have taken hundreds of peoples cards in the local community everyone is complaining about it. Why can BofI not get the machine closed down or fixed, or at least switch off until fixed!!!! Seriously hundreds of cards, loads of people caused inconvenience because of their poor management. Also you can't ever get to speak to someone who is prepared to fix it. If customer complaints will only take complaints from actual BofI customers. Genuinely shocking poor management. 
    Hi Benedetta,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We're sorry to hear that your card was held by the machine and apologies for the inconvenience. We will report this to the relevant team and would advise you to request a new card with your own bank.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement