Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Necrominus wrote: »
    It would be great if true. That's one role that needs to be out in the open.

all the rols need to be out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'd be on board with that. I'm suspicious cos he wanted Nelson to reveal himself.

Normally id urge caution on rash shootings but i agree with this one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

I'd be on board with that. I'm suspicious cos he wanted Nelson to reveal himself.

My thought process on that was nelson comes out and maggie shoots him which would take the mafias chance of an extra member away altogether, although it would suck for the person playing nelson it would have been in our best interest given the fact he could have been seer checked good and then turned later on

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

andy125 wrote: »
    My thought process on that was nelson comes out and maggie shoots him which would take the mafias chance of an extra member away altogether, although it would suck for the person playing nelson it would have been in our best interest given the fact he could have been seer checked good and then turned later on

Ah, I geddit! You wanted Maggie to use a bullet on somebody who was team-good and might always remain team-good on the off-chance that he was found. Instead of saving bullets for confirmed baddies. Perfect reasoning!

tell us your role please thankyou
    you agreed that its the ay to go so just do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to think of that. Nelson revealing themselves could possibly help the village but it would be a big risk for the village to ever trust them.

I don't know enough about how things work to be able to comment intelligently on the role reveal plan.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, was iffy the Andy plan but his last post puts me on board that train....

Tigger wrote: »
    tell us your role please thankyou
    you agreed that its the ay to go so just do it

You really want to know?

You really want to know?

yes of course

Tigger wrote: »
    yes of course

i assum,e you are gonna say wigum

• Advertisement

Standby for trademarked Andy role-reveal.....

:)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

rMVZTya.png

*cough*rule 13*cough* :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

my breath is literally baited, what's he gonna say....EXCITED!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Just scanned through the posts.

Initial thoughts were necro and qb. Also Andy after asking nelson to come out.

Then i came across Tiggers plan and it has revealed a lot. Im going to have to read through it again for initial rections.

One thing i would ask is for people to stop accusing because they've been accused. Its pointless and makes you look guilty.

Im off for more beer.

6 minutes! Wolf trust must be working hard ro find the best answer

You really want to know?

Hic*... it's been a long day. If andy claims an important good role and someone else is that role, please to not condradict him.....

gufc21 wrote: »
    Just scanned through the posts.

Initial thoughts were necro and qb. Also Andy after asking nelson to come out.

Then i came across Tiggers plan and it has revealed a lot. Im going to have to read through it again for initial rections.

One thing i would ask is for people to stop accusing because they've been accused. Its pointless and makes you look guilty.

Im off for more beer.
    yeah its the silliest move

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So, you're saying you're Krusty, Lough?

No I just like memes.

can someone just shoot him please

• Advertisement

Andy's delaying tactic is keeping me from my beer hic* i don't like it

Doesnt matter 13 cant be enforced in peoples own mind so shoot away

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

how everyone should sleep tonight, with these outside their doors! screw you bob

If Nelson were to be recruited having come out beforehand, would he definitely have to be on the mob's side? Or could he say that he was now recruited and without it being seen as bad form? I'm not sure how that type of role is allowed be played.
    My thinking of the potential benefits of him coming out have dwindled up even more if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

avork wrote: »
    If Nelson were to be recruited having come out beforehand, would he definitely have to be on the mob's side? Or could he say that he was now recruited and without it being seen as bad form? I'm not sure how that type of role is allowed be played.
    My thinking of the potential benefits of him coming out have dwindled up even more if so.

play to win, once hes recruited he has to play to win as mafia

if the seer could prrk xaracats or valeyard that would be awesome

Doesnt matter 13 cant be enforced in peoples own mind so shoot away

Mea culpa. While I did mention your previous claims, which I shouldn't have, my thinking you're a baddie is all down to you wanting Nelson to out himself and nothing to do with happenings in other worlds.

So what's your role?

Mea culpa. While I did mention your previous claims, which I shouldn't have, my thinking you're a baddie is all down to you wanting Nelson to out himself and nothing to do with happenings in other worlds.

So what's your role?

You will find out when tigger tells you

• Advertisement

That's not really a villager way to play this situation Andy

Advertisement