Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just saying Pter was heavy on the "lynch Jayop" train and now SKeith is too.

Why Jayop? What actual evidence have ye for pushing that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

the same reason the other role-claimed non-contested people are not on the list. by all means add them to he list if you want

hmmm, sorta, to reduce the numbers.. and pter did try to play that game, thst got him caught. i dunno. you are buying some points off me, but ****.. even i'm suspicious of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Just saying Pter was heavy on the "lynch Jayop" train and now SKeith is too.

Why Jayop? What actual evidence have ye for pushing that?

And Flushy but some things never change.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

tritium wrote: »
    A thought that i havent fully worked through...

Given marge is now apparently in the open woulf it make sense for bart and lisa to reveal. They can back each other and Maggie also gives a backstop confirm?

I think this is an interesting thought trit, which qb should probably have the deciding vote on. I reckon the three remaining simpsons (assuming they're alive) should wait till after the next munch or reveal at 9.59.59 in the morning. Otherwise they're offering themselves up for munching.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Only 120 odd posts away from being the highest posting game! Lets keep it up everyone! (ooh eer!)

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    I think this is an interesting thought trit, which qb should probably have the deciding vote on. I reckon the three remaining simpsons (assuming they're alive) should wait till after the next munch or reveal at 9.59.59 in the morning. Otherwise they're offering themselves up for munching.

Something that occured to me as i read this and also consider the two Marges situation. As the game goes on it will be harder to substantiate role claims given hibbert is gone. If the baddies are paying attention they likely have at least a feel for which roles that they can safely claim. Given that, uncontested or unsupported roles need to be stacked in terms of the timing of reveal. Doesnt mean we dont put any faith in this just that we need to be sceptical of more recent or future claims

• Registered Users Posts: 8,060 ✭✭✭Guffy

I think its important that the simpsons and moe dont come out until QB is back. Infact I'm 99% sure i know who moe is and would implore them to remain hidden. If any flack comes on you during the lynch i will do my best to divert. Take mine or qb's lead in but keep the head down as killing you takes 2 out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Jayop wrote: »
    And Flushy but some things never change.

nelson-muntz.gif

gufc21 wrote: »
    I think its important that the simpsons and moe dont come out until QB is back. Infact I'm 99% sure i know who moe is and would implore them to remain hidden. If any flack comes on you during the lynch i will do my best to divert. Take mine or qb's lead in but keep the head down as killing you takes 2 out

So I'm guessing you're told if/when Moe dies then. I'd guess you'd have to know if you're going to break in and drink yourself to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

418197.jpg

• Advertisement

Something that occured to me as i read this and also consider the two Marges situation. As the game goes on it will be harder to substantiate role claims given hibbert is gone. If the baddies are paying attention they likely have at least a feel for which roles that they can safely claim. Given that, uncontested or unsupported roles need to be stacked in terms of the timing of reveal. Doesnt mean we dont put any faith in this just that we need to be sceptical of more recent or future claims

Very true. But assuming they're all still alive either there'll be a confirmed block of three, or they've given themselves up as a trio of wolves. Even if two claim, then either they're both good or both bad. If only one is left however they would need to show somehow that they are actually simpson.

Very true. But assuming they're all still alive either there'll be a confirmed block of three, or they've given themselves up as a trio of wolves. Even if two claim, then either they're both good or both bad. If only one is left however they would need to show somehow that they are actually simpson.
    Thats why we wait on qb

So I'm guessing you're told if/when Moe dies then. I'd guess you'd have to know if you're going to break in and drink yourself to death.

Well obviously. Its how i know hes still alive

Well obviously. Its how i know hes still alive

Fair enough

For Bart and Lisa, they'll probably need to post together to get confirmed which is an issue if one is already dead....

For Bart and Lisa, they'll probably need to post together to get confirmed which is an issue if one is already dead....

I would honestly suggest waiting on qb's anwers to the questions i put to him earlier

I would honestly suggest waiting on qb's anwers to the questions i put to him earlier

Iirc, the answers to some might not be in the villagers best interests. If Bart and Lisa are to stay hidden for now, then some ambiguity helps us, I think.

But I'll trust QBs call...

Oh i agree on the Simpson's, its more the other roles that concern me. For example if the marge claim had been for willie instead (hi sully) you could have a wolf counterclaiming a wolf

No, there is a backstop on this too

Hopefully, we'll have to wait on qb to know though.

• Advertisement

?

?

Maggie would be able to confirm/deny Lisa/Bart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

IF Bart and Lisa came out like that, you'd have to lynch one of them, think about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Maggie would be able to confirm/deny Lisa/Bart.

I thought only Lisa and Bart shared a backroom? How would Maggie know who they are?

Maggie Simpson, a mere baby, knows who Bart and Lisa are, but cannot communicate with them. Maggie also has a secret gun with 2 bullets that she can use at any time.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I thought only Lisa and Bart shared a backroom? How would Maggie know who they are?

. Maggie Simpson, a mere baby, knows who Bart and Lisa are, but cannot communicate with them. Maggie also has a secret gun with 2 bullets that she can use at any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

A Neurotic wrote: »

"Maggie Simpson, a mere baby, knows who Bart and Lisa are"

From the OP

Triple snap

Snap!!!

• Advertisement

All together now!

We're number 2!!

We're number 2!!.....

Advertisement