Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

If I'm turned you will have to lynch me or guess a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,060 ✭✭✭Guffy

you're right of course!

If pete's our guy I really believe he's bob. Which means we're after two pairs of 2. I think it'll be people who are not interacting much with each other on thread, but saying the same thing if that makes sense

If pete's a wolf we should give serious consideration to rta trying to pull a fast one. Hell we should consider it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

My underwear looks amazing.

Your just jealous Ptr since yours now has brown stains :P :P

I know. Nothing gets out chocolate :(

vlcsnap-2012-09-04-06h42m27s87.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

gufc21 wrote: »
    If pete's a wolf we should give serious consideration to rta trying to pull a fast one. Hell we should consider it anyway

That crossed my mind too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

we'll only know for sure on Friday morning wolf or mafia

• Advertisement

Okay. Maybe we should call out our top three suspects in order of suspicion. Then we agree a format where we lynch our number one suspect tonight, second tomorrow and so forth.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

we'll only know for sure on Friday morning wolf or mafia

Once we know from homer the true state ofbthe simpson household well be better positioned to run the numbers. This is also why i alluded to the lower credibility that should be applied to unsubstantiated or later claims

Okay. Maybe we should call out our top three suspects in order of suspicion. Then we agree a format where we lynch our number one suspect tonight, second tomorrow and so forth.

350.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

you're right of course!

If pete's our guy I really believe he's bob. Which means we're after two pairs of 2. I think it'll be people who are not interacting much with each other on thread, but saying the same thing if that makes sense

I was just going over the numbers and I'm not sure, but is it possible that the rich mafia still have 3 players? In which case their Alpha could still be peeked as good?

Confirmed evil deaths so far: andy (confirmed Italian), Kolido (confirmed Herman), and sully (just a bad egg, so could have been Italian or rich?).

Or have I missed something?

If Pter is Bob he'll be a deliciously high-yield lynch, giving us a bit more breathing room each day.

tritium wrote: »
    Once we know from homer the true state ofbthe simpson household well be better positioned to run the numbers. This is also why i alluded to the lower credibility that should be applied to unsubstantiated or later claims

Careful now that kinda talk gets you lynched.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Haven't heard back from the mods yet, but here's what I'm thinking ...

My original PM says that i'd be notified if "one of my family dies" (that's Marge, Bart, Lisa or Maggie). I would presume it to mean that I'll just be told one has died, not who they were, and I'd only be told once, so that if more died I'd not be told. If they answer me I can clarify I'm wrong in that assumption.

Now saying that, I've been for the Simpsons to reveal since day 0, if you remember. Maggie knows Bart and Lisa. Bart and Lisa know each other. There shouldn't be any conflict. It'd up to the players themselves to time it right with their coming out. How about we say they come out together at a certain time, say 9.15pm tonight (gives us something to do while the Judge descides whethr to allow Petr's lynch or not).

Note, I've no way of knowing who any of you are (bar private suspicions), so can't back you up, you can only back each other up. Also, this evening I'll be at Shelbyville Arena for an event so won't be around to confirm anyway.

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

tritium wrote: »
    Yes its a worry. However we need an additional piece of information (later tonight?) To work out how big this issue is

I think, realistically, time is running out for reveals. We're getting to the stage where too many people are dead to rely on being uncontested as an argument. The likelihood of a Simpson dying increases every morning too.

IMO tonight is good, Petr's lynch will give us a good idea of the lay of the land. It also stops wolves dropping us back into the fog by keeping the number of reliable villagers up.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I was just going over the numbers and I'm not sure, but is it possible that the rich mafia still have 3 players? In which case their Alpha could still be peeked as good?

Confirmed evil deaths so far: andy (confirmed Italian), Kolido (confirmed Herman), and sully (just a bad egg, so could have been Italian or rich?).

Or have I missed something?

If Pter is Bob he'll be a deliciously high-yield lynch, giving us a bit more breathing room each day.

True, I was working off the assumption that Andy copped sully as evil on the opposite team to him, mostly cos I didn't think he'd be so obvious about his own team mate.

Pter wrote: »
    Careful now that kinda talk gets you lynched.

latest?cb=20141214044920

How about we kill auld Pter, Hope he is Bob. Then assess the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »

My original PM says that i'd be notified if "one of my family dies" (that's Marge, Bart, Lisa or Maggie). I would presume it to mean that I'll just be told one has died, not who they were, and I'd only be told once, so that if more died I'd not be told. If they answer me I can clarify I'm wrong in that assumption.

Now saying that, I've been for the Simpsons to reveal since day 0, if you remember. Maggie knows Bart and Lisa. Bart and Lisa know each other. There shouldn't be any conflict. It'd up to the players themselves to time it right with their coming out. How about we say they come out together at a certain time, say 9.15pm tonight (gives us something to do while the Judge descides whethr to allow Petr's lynch or not).

Note, I've no way of knowing who any of you are (bar private suspicions), so can't back you up, you can only back each other up. Also, this evening I'll be at Shelbyville Arena for an event so won't be around to confirm anyway.

Qb based on this are you in a position to confirm: are the remaining members of the simpson family all still alive?

that's how i'd read that, you get 1 notice that you might die and sin é

How about we kill auld Pter, Hope he is Bob. Then assess the situation.

No, i dont believe we should do that.

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,060 ✭✭✭Guffy

Huh?

Well if rta is a rich and gives up a wolf the village automatically assumes hes good right?

Detective gone
    other grandpa claimant gone

its not beyond the realm of possibility at all

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    No, i dont believe we should do that.

hqdefault.jpg

NelsonMuntz.jpg~c200

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Barney92 wrote: »
    Maggie Simpson, a mere baby, knows who Bart and Lisa are, but cannot communicate with them. Maggie also has a secret gun with 2 bullets that she can use at any time.
    Well if rta is a rich and gives up a wolf the village automatically assumes hes good right?

Detective gone

Very true, but it was a very quick claim after the GM message. They might have planned it on the hope that the GM would mention something about it.

Detective gone

True, but I believe him. The timing of Mod's announcement and his reveal .... A little healthy sceptisim is no harm, but I do pretty much trust him.

If we kill Bob we can breathe a little easier.

A little.

So......are we 60-80% thinking Pter is Bob?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

That's the first time I've ever multi posted and it was unintentional :(

A little.

oh-people-can-come-up-with-statistics-to-prove-anything-7934462.png

A little.

No idea whether he's Bob or not, but I'm 100% lynching him.

No idea whether he's Bob or not, but I'm 100% lynching him.

My theory is if i post enough memes, you will all leave me alone to get me to stop posting memes.

A little.

I obviously do, but we won't have any inkling until Bob is due to kill again on Friday....it is Friday right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Detective gone

quite true it's not, but look through my posts, I help the village i never go against necros claim as it helped me, as soon as it was given i used the power, the lynch will see me true

Advertisement