Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Barney92 wrote: »
    Yeah, he could've claimed it even if they hadn't posted the message. I still believe him though (for the moment). The other thing to consider is that it was a very quick turnaround between getting the power, asking about pter and then delivering the result.

Mods were late with their munch announcement though, was 10:05, so could have been cos they were advising Raze of powers and stuff.

I kinda really want Raze to be my dad. There's a Necro sized hole after he was taken that Raze has filled. A middle aged slob need a grumpy old dad around!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭Guffy

Well he knows gp is dead, but I was surprised by the inclusion of the bit about the old folks home in the post.

Chance he is evil but we shall see.

It says that this is the time when gp would get his revelation. It is specifically ambiguous as to whether or not he did get one

You love him memes more than mine??? :(:(:(

Now, now, I love *everybody's* memes. Good boy!

And we have now surpassed the Star Wars game :) Suck it Star Wars!!!!!

(which I co-modded, whoops)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

quickbeam wrote: »
    Mods were late with their munch announcement though, was 10:05, so could have been cos they were advising Raze of powers and stuff.

I kinda really want Raze to be my dad. There's a Necro sized hole after he was taken that Raze has filled. A middle aged slob need a grumpy old dad around!

That is true, and I did say I believe him. Just something I wanted to point out to see others' thoughts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

So we have any powers left?

But if he's not grandpa, why would he prep such a response? Surely, like the rest of us, he would have thought Necro was Grandpa. He wouldn't even have known Grandpa was still alive - something that was only confirmed by the mods in their "retirement home" piece.

Im not saying he's not. Im saying i dont blindly believe it. What were the time stamps of tge mods post and his reveal?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Now, now, I love *everybody's* memes. Good boy!

Lynch Vale tomrrow and see who's memes you miss more.

Its the only way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Pter wrote: »
    Lynch Vale tomrrow

there is a possibility we'll have to do this, if Vale gets turned tonight he gotta go

gufc21 wrote: »
    Tbh the last few posts have put chagan towards the top. I think pter is the obvious kill tonight.

But i think we need a simpsons reveal tbh. While its not ideal that your not told, its suspected, when each member dies you are told when the first one did. We can work from there who was who. We have enough info of the dead to do so.

We have to expect a few counter claims, say 3, well we will know upon their lynching if they are good or evil. As such it will clear/ condem the other side. We know that bart and lisa can confirm each other and that maggie can confirm both.

The reveal will have to be at a specific time, say 7.30, it gives everyone a chance to see the plan I would ask you not to reveal before then when the first simpson died, if any have died yet. I suspect mick is maggie though. If there is no counter then, depending on your info we will be able to figure out if its true.

Okay with that. I already said 9.15pm though (after lynch). So, let's just stick to one time, whatever it is. And remember I'll be gone all evening.

• Advertisement

Im not saying he's not. Im saying i dont blindly believe it. What were the time stamps of tge mods post and his reveal?

There were three minutes between the two, but he could've been told his new power at 10. Entered his peek, wrote the message and then included the result and put it up following GM announcement.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pter wrote: »
    Is GUFC confirmed as good?

Was going to ask.

I'm, like, 75% ok with Raze based on the fact they served up a wolf instantly, AND I actually never did believe Necro was Grandpa anyway. I'm aware there's a risk there, but it's not one to worry about now. If things go south down the road, it might have to be re-examined, but I'd say we'll get an answer tomorrow morning anyway.

I'm still not 100% cleared on GUFC, but I presume someone could have counterclaimed by now? We're 100% certain Moe and Barney are still alive, right? I wouldn't want Moe to out himself, but if there's another Barney, he should, I think.

I'm also against Bart and Lisa outing themselves for the time being, cause I'd rather others get hung from trying to claim and being caught out, but I'm aware as the game goes on, it becomes harder to actually do that.

Gonna start looking at what the lower level posters are at.

there is a possibility we'll have to do this, if Vale gets turned tonight he gotta go

On do I

Or

And we have now surpassed the Star Wars game :) Suck it Star Wars!!!!!

(which I co-modded, whoops)

These games are helping keep boards afloat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

barney
    rta
    chagan
    Digi
    Jayop
    Pj
    Yoss

Hmmmm

Leta run Chagan tomorrow

That's not a problem.

I'm not saying RTA is definitely lying but Petr being found evil only helps confirm Lord as Marge. It doesn't impact RTA's trustworthiness at all IMO

I actually think if Vale is turned there we might consider trying to lynch one of the other teams, depends on if Pter is Bob I suppose. If vale is turned then we know lynching him won't affect the kill rate.

I actually think if Vale is turned there we might consider trying to lynch one of the other teams, depends on if Pter is Bob I suppose. If vale is turned then we know lynching him won't affect the kill rate.

Exactly. Everyone knows who I am. No secrets, Just memes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

#FFA2

Aneurotic - very quiet all game, but when Xara wanted to peek him she dies before she can tell us, coincidence? maybe if you believe in them
    Barney- cos he was on the list yesterday and I'm consistent
    Digi - gut feeling

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Was going to ask.

I'm also against Bart and Lisa outing themselves for the time being, cause I'd rather others get hung from trying to claim and being caught out, but I'm aware as the game goes on, it becomes harder to actually do that.

Gonna start looking at what the lower level posters are at.

By them all coming out together we force those claims straight away. If we're lucky, 2 will claim the same role.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

For what its worth this is my list atm

good
    QB
    Gufc
    Lord
    Mrs f
    vale (for now)
    Trit
    Dottie
    Nopeare

evil
    pter
    Skeith

Unknown (no order)
    An
    barney
    rta
    chagan
    Digi
    Jayop
    Pj
    Yoss

Will take a note of this post number to bring it back up after the lynch.

#FFA2

Pter
    Yosser - one or two posts tickled me
    Chagan - stab in the dark amongst the unknowns

By them all coming out together we force those claims straight away. If we're lucky, 2 will claim the same role.

Yeah, if there's a specific time to do it, that sounds good. I just worry the chances of pulling that off will be hard :P

I'm okay with killing DS tomorrow also

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah, if there's a specific time to do it, that sounds good. I just worry the chances of pulling that off will be hard :P

It is but there are only 4 and they have plenty of time to do be made aware of it. I will repost every hour so they cant miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

#FFA2

Jayop - Just not contributing anything, definitely the shadowiest player.
    Chagan - Has suddenly started piping up more as he comes under more flak. Backing Petr over RTA, RTA definitely more villagery to me.

Between sK, Barney, PJ, AN and y0ss, I'd probably pick on y0ss. SK was so weird last night I'm not sure what to think of him right now.

All being said, I've feck all read on the seven of them.

QB said 9.15 so we will go with this time.... hmm its in middle of united match but it should just be a quick post

Chagan

Seemed happy enough to go with Tigger's plan to out themselves.

In Andy's death note, he said...
    Chagan, Lord TSC and sKeith are 100% villagers possible 1 or 2 role in there

That worries me, as I think it was talked about earlier that at least one of those names would be baddies, if not two? (I'm obviously not)

In votes 1 and 2, went along with the heard; voted Quickbeam and then Kolido.

Not too much else I can see tbh.

Actually, there's more in Andy's post...
    Rich mafia kill skieth or chagan tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I do believe gufc is barney btw, the hic was an obvious hint.

Plus if he was going to claim the pair he'd claim moe so lynching him is bad as its a -2

Advertisement