Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Lord TSC wrote: »

In Andy's death note, he said...
    Actually, there's more in Andy's post...

Honestly, I would ignore that post. We know Andy was evil so anything he posted would have been well designed to confuse or mislead.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Honestly, I would ignore that post. We know Andy was evil so anything he posted would have been well designed to confuse or mislead.

Handy you're shutting down that line of thinking, cause he lists you as good too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Chagan - Has suddenly started piping up more as he comes under more flak. Backing Petr over RTA, RTA definitely more villagery to me.

I'm not backing Petr at all. That dude is 99% evil. I'm just not ruling out collusion between the two of them.

#FFA

Jayop - probably has contributed the least, or certainly has been the least visible to me

Chagan - again, very little of substance, but just peeking up on the radar every now and then

Digital Solitude - fairly baseless hunch

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Chagan wrote: »
    I'm not backing Petr at all. That dude is 99% evil. I'm just not ruling out collusion between the two of them.

Fair enough sorry, I was skimming a little, still going to leave you in there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

That's not a problem.

I'm not saying RTA is definitely lying but Petr being found evil only helps confirm Lord as Marge. It doesn't impact RTA's trustworthiness at all IMO

!00% there is no way of knowing 100% if i am good. All I can do is keep plugging along, if at any point down the road ye feel less sure of me feel free to lynch me, I got my peek, that leaves me as nrv and cannon fodder / safe lynch down the road

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I don't think it should be ignored really. The sully thing is a decent thing we might take from it. Andy probably twigged sully was evil and put forward that she was moe to get one of the SKs to kill her.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Im voting for that Pter chap because he claimed Jebodiah was a fraud.

latest?cb=20120624190818

Handy you're shutting down that line of thinking, cause he lists you as good too ;)

Any reference to that post throughout the thread has bothered me, because he names me specifically based on I think 2 or 3 posts I had made at that point. It's just such baseless nonsense.

Appreciate the support pal.

• Advertisement

No need for me to do an ffa, im vote pter, but if i was to go 2-3 id sayDigi number two as he hasnt changed my opinion yet from yday and then partyjungle

I'm not focusing massively on this for long, but given we've our vote wrapped for the day, may as well just a bit.
    Any reference to that post throughout the thread has bothered me, because he names me specifically based on I think 2 or 3 posts I had made at that point. It's just such baseless nonsense.

He tried to clear you on 2 posts you had made, which is weird. Either he plucked your name at random or he chose it very, very deliberately.

I do feel it's likely SKeith is bad, and that Andy's post actually adds a bit onto that for me. But I'm worried why he specifically named you in that list...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

No need for me to do an ffa, im vote pter, but if i was to go 2-3 id sayDigi number two as he hasnt changed my opinion yet from yday and then partyjungle

I didn't consider it as a FFA for today, I've voted for today already. I'm getting a jump on tomorrow.

The FFA is nearly for the next lynch (though your peek might help there; have you got your target?)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I'm taking this as your FFA

The FFA is nearly for the next lynch (though your peek might help there; have you got your target?)

Think it was a one off peak.

once off my friend

I didn't consider it as a FFA for today, I've voted for today already. I'm getting a jump on tomorrow.

ah ok, well ill need a third a pter is dead today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

#FFA2

Jayop - Dodje every accusation by hiding.
    Yoss - Think is on team
    Valeyard - Clever play Bob to keep himself alive and in plain sight

once off my friend

Awh :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

On 2 posts....

Awh :(

the upside is further down the line if their needs to be a lynch and we need someone to go, I am basically a nrv now and can be sacrificed for springfield

29ae18b3bb8658f99d1f6afdac561f9d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Barney92 wrote: »
    I don't think it should be ignored really. The sully thing is a decent thing we might take from it. Andy probably twigged sully was evil and put forward that she was moe to get one of the SKs to kill her.

I really like this theory. Unfortunately i can also see how, if it were true, a wolf might reveal it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭Guffy

Reminder to the Simpsons..... 9.15 reveal

Moe, it think you should remain hidden but im fairly sure i know who you are. Your shout though

tritium wrote: »
    I really like this theory. Unfortunately i can also see how, if it were true, a wolf might reveal it

I don't get where you are coming from there trit.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Reminder to the Simpsons..... 9.15 reveal

Moe, it think you should remain hidden but im fairly sure i know who you are. Your shout though

moe should stay hidden for good unless barney dies then its not so bad, but till then he's giving a 2-1 not worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Barney92 wrote: »
    I don't get where you are coming from there trit.

he's saying that you pointing this our could be a wolf pointing this out to gain villy points

he's saying that you pointing this our could be a wolf pointing this out to gain villy points

Ah, I hoped that wasn't where he was going. Trit :(

This is a great discussion lads. Lots of ideas being put about.

Its a shame all the low posters are not here to share in this magical experience.

You would almost forget they are around.

Anyways....

simpsons-23.jpg?1384968217

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭Guffy

moe should stay hidden for good unless barney dies then its not so bad, but till then he's giving a 2-1 not worth it

Let moe decide, im half thinking i know who he is but i think that given how small the unsure list is having moe out will help too. So I'll leave it up to you

Advertisement