Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

tritium wrote: »
    That's not really a villager way to play this situation Andy

Sorry it just feels like past is against me and anything i say is futile no matter what people say their reason is for not believing me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

That's not really a villager way to play this situation Andy

hes a wolf a very clever double bluffing wolf but he's a wo;lf

can we shoot him cos if hes herman or bob i gonna get my way

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

play to win, once hes recruited he has to play to win as mafia
    That makes sense. I don't know if Andy just didn't really think about it enough (but the reasoning was weak - I did think there might be some benefits and, again, I'm only learning), but it's the most suspicious thing that I've seen so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

calling for nelson to come out was a very wolf like move, at best it gets a villager killed at worst it adds another wolf to a team.

Was suspicious once he looked for it, willing to risk andy being shot down like the mafioso/rich mofo he is

Gettim maggie

andy125 wrote: »
    Sorry it just feels like past is against me and anything i say is futile no matter what people say their reason is for not believing me
    I've never played before so don't know what happened before but based just on this game you are acting very suspiciously.

• Advertisement

i'm saying nothing based on your past i'm basing it on you saying that its "our" best chance of winning anfd thinking you are hillarious and tatically sound

which you are

so give up your role please

btw i'm aware hat maggie will miss herman but we can simply lynch him tomorrow
    maggie should simply take her second shot and theb come out as part of the simpson family

Tigger wrote: »
    i'm saying nothing based on your past i'm basing it on you saying that its "our" best chance of winning anfd thinking you are hillarious and tatically sound

which you are

so give up your role please

ok doc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

btw i'm aware hat maggie will miss herman but we can simply lynch him tomorrow
    maggie should simply take her second shot and theb come out as part of the simpson family

not getting this tigger - doesn't matter how many times Maggie shoots Herman

if maggie shoots andy and he's herman, he will die by lynching the next day, either way andy dies for the cost of a bullet

• Advertisement

no the second shot is at someone else and then we lynch herman
    maggie needs to tell us she shot at and failed to hit herman so we know who to lynch
    killing him reduces the kill rate

if maggie shoots andy and he's herman, he will die by lynching the next day, either way andy dies for the cost of a bullet

not that bit -where should Maggie fire next? tigger seems to be saying shoot again and then reveal

no the second shot is at someone else and then we lynch herman
    maggie needs to tell us she shot at and failed to hit herman so we know who to lynch
    killing him reduces the kill rate

ok, get you now. will wait to see how this one goes then before next steps

not that bit -where should Maggie fire next? tigger seems to be saying shoot again and then reveal

oh

my gut says sully
    but xaracats or vale or emf would be good too

oh

my gut says sully

good on 3 from 4 - unsure on emf at this stage -will reread

oh

my gut says sully

I agree with vale have to read the other two posts before i can agree, but maggie kill off andy for now

It works out really well for us if Andy is Bob or Herman. Does anyone disagree with the plan?

avork wrote: »
    It works out really well for us if Andy is Bob or Herman. Does anyone disagree with the plan?

you mean shooting Andy and seeing what happens - hell no, what are we waiting for

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

It's a convincing argument in fairness. Andy hasn't put up much of a defence at all

avork wrote: »

andy probably

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Necrominus wrote: »
    It's a convincing argument in fairness. Andy hasn't put up much of a defence at all

Unless he is Maggie and can't shoot himself?

In the interest of rule 11 and not letting you waste a bullet on me, i am moe but i am dead now anyway but atleast they have to waste a kill on me and we keep 2 bullets

Im kinda pissed that no one sees the logic in nelson coming out from some that i see as villagers, nelson is useless to us ( no offence) and is a major target for the mafia, the ones that dont see that logic are dogey as feck

sullivlo wrote: »
    Unless he is Maggie and can't shoot himself?

lol

i mention you and out you pop
    i'm gonna call you bosco

lol

i mention you and out you pop
    i'm gonna call you bosco

I've been here all along tigger :)

But I quite like the name bosco.

In the interest of rule 11 and not letting you waste a bullet on me, i am moe but i am dead now anyway but atleast they have to waste a kill on me and we keep 2 bullets

Im kinda pissed that no one sees the logic in nelson coming out from some that i see as villagers, nelson is useless to us ( no offence) and is a major target for the mafia, the ones that dont see that logic are dogey as feck

moe
    perfect so if we shoot you barney dies as well and if moe decares then ye get two kills for one

took you long enough

nice! max impact - to discredit you the real moe would have to reveal and give up two villagers.

Hmmm. Calling bull**** on this.

If moe dies, barney dies. So by claiming moe you're trying to save yourself by trying to save barney.

Yea thats what im doing sully

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

This is a weird game.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I admit I don't see your logic in wanting Nelson to reveal himself.

Can you see our logic in why your suggestion seems dodgy as fűck?

Advertisement