Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

* more tumbleweed *

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

sKeith wrote: »
    * more tumbleweed *

does it remind you of texas?

does it remind you of texas?
    needed some action at the pre-appointed time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ffs are ye serious? Well played keith, well played.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Right, I suppose I'll get this show on the road. I think Tigger and Mick probably knew this. I'm Maggie. I shot Andy :) and beaker :(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ok here is my reveal, got tricked into making one and thankfully no one counter claimed

I am actually
    Carl lol lol

who is up next?

I was trying not to come across as too argumentative or helpful dottie. If I had been munched there would've been less of a check on simpson claims.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Right, I suppose I'll get this show on the road. I think Tigger and Mick probably knew this. I'm Maggie. I shot Andy :) and beaker :(.

Can you share bart and lisa.... or just lisa for now and is bart still alive?

I won't out Bart just yet because of the dangers of Sideshow Bob getting another kill. I can out Lisa if you think I should though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I won't out Bart just yet because of the dangers of Sideshow Bob getting another kill. I can out Lisa if you think I should though.

No. Let someone claim. You can confirm

• Advertisement

When lisa is claimed QB can you confirm when if any simpson character was killed?

Just to confirm both are still alive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

This just in:
    Most honourable Judge Snyder has just sentenced Pter to a fate worse than death. The evil one....

giphy.gif

Votes:
    Pter (16): Chagan, quickbeam, tritium, partyjungle, nopeare, digital solitude, Barney92, Lord TSC, The_Valeyard, Pter, Raze_them_all, MrsFlushdraw, A Neurotic, Dottie_lottie, Jayop
    Jayop (1): sKeith
    sKeith (1): GUFC21

As Springfield rejoices the death of another evil player, it's time to consider how we'll rebuild.

A word from our sponsors.
    mono-lanley.gif?w=650

All right. I'll tell you what I'll do.
    I'll show you my idea.
    I give you the Springfield Monorail!

I've sold monorails to Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook, and, by gum, it put them on the map!
    Well, sir, there's nothin' on earth like a genuine bona-fide electrified six-car monorail!

What'd I say?

Come on the Kent brockman give us our news

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Monorail!

Alright folks, who's for dinner! Im serving wolf!

gufc21 wrote: »
    Just to confirm both are still alive?

As I said I'm not going to out Bart because of Bob (although hopefully Pter was Bob). And I'll wait for someone to claim Lisa, I suppose.

As I said I'm not going to out Bart because of Bob (although hopefully Pter was Bob). And I'll wait for someone to claim Lisa, I suppose.

Im not asking you to out them... im asking you if they are still alive as it will help confirm you as maggie when qb gets online

If I'm not going to out them because if Bob kills them he gets an extra kill, it should say something about them being alive.

If I'm not going to out them because if Bob kills them he gets an extra kill, it should say something about them being alive.

Ya i get that but i just wanted you to say it so if qb contradicts you its a clear condradiction. I understand your meaning but just so there are no outs as it were

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ya i get that but i just wanted you to say it so if qb contradicts you its a clear condradiction. I understand your meaning but just so there are no outs as it were

Dude, no means no. Don't be so pushy...

It reads more like you're a wolf trying to figure out if he can lynch QB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    This just in:
    Most honourable Judge Snyder has just sentenced Pter to a fate worse than death. The evil one....

giphy.gif

Votes:
    Pter (16): Chagan, quickbeam, tritium, partyjungle, nopeare, digital solitude, Barney92, Lord TSC, The_Valeyard, Pter, Raze_them_all, MrsFlushdraw, A Neurotic, Dottie_lottie, Jayop
    Jayop (1): sKeith
    sKeith (1): GUFC21

As Springfield rejoices the death of another evil player, it's time to consider how we'll rebuild.

A word from our sponsors.
    mono-lanley.gif?w=650

All right. I'll tell you what I'll do.
    I'll show you my idea.
    I give you the Springfield Monorail!

I've sold monorails to Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook, and, by gum, it put them on the map!
    Well, sir, there's nothin' on earth like a genuine bona-fide electrified six-car monorail!

What'd I say?

Whoop whoop whoop whoop

Catapult. This pleases me.

Let's kill skeith and Jayop

Lord TSC wrote: »

This. Qb would be mental to say actually no x Simpson is dead. Wolves and SK is in bother. If we are lucky with pters death we have reduced kills down to two. Either by so elimination or hitting 3 from the same gang

Lord TSC wrote: »

Its more like i have a very specific plan, if i get the info from barney along with confirmatuon from qb then we are set. I dont even need bart or lisa to come out until tomorrows munch

This. Qb would be mental to say actually no x Simpson is dead. Wolves and SK is in bother. If we are lucky with pters death we have reduced kills down to two. Either by so elimination or hitting 3 from the same gang

Ok this is fair.

Let's kill skeith and Jayop

I'm relatively leaning towards being happy with Jayop actually, but want to retread his posts.

gufc, would the judge coming out help your plan?

No reveals until after munch unless you are 99% certain you will be killed.

• Advertisement

he don't care about the judge. he want simpson blood.

Advertisement