Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm going to munch qb tonight, it's already set in stone and I won't be up in time to switch.

Give it your best shot, dude! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

anyone care to give a quick run down on last nights proceedings? did barney come out as a baddie, or just fishing for reactions?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

anyone care to give a quick run down on last nights proceedings? did barney come out as a baddie, or just fishing for reactions?

Came out as a baddie. You can't come out as bad and then be like oh...ha I was only messing.

He pretty much sat in the catapult and will be waiting all day

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Seemingly as a baddie when he knew he had been rumbled.

That's two wolves taken down when they tried to claim Simpsons and then couldn't figure it out :pac:

Came out as a baddie. You can't come out as bad and then be like oh...ha I was only messing.

He pretty much sat in the catapult and will be waiting all day

SKeith has tried to backpedal from his admission too :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Could we have been closing in on his sleeper friend and he fell on his sword as a distraction?

He gave it up pretty easy imo

Wouldn't it be a classy play if him and qb were on the same team and there was some mod secret that allowed her to survive a lynch too

I'm spiraling now, but it would be class

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Wow Barney! didn't expect a confession. But I think you were making your kill intentions clear so the other baddies dont fk things up.

Heading to Shelbyville so will miss the munch results. Still can't get my phone to work in that darn town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Wow Barney! didn't expect a confession. But I think you were making your kill intentions clear so the other baddies dont fk things up.

Heading to Shelbyville so will miss the munch results. Still can't get my phone to work in that darn town.

Added suspect #2

Taking stock:

The unquestionables (4/17):
    dottie_lottie - Smithers - because Xara (good) said so
    Lord TSC - Marge - because Xara (good) said he was good, and his role is uncontested
    Nopeare - Ned Flanders - because Necro (good) confirmed he was preached to first night
    quickbeam - Homer Simpson - because survived first lynch

The very probables (5/17):
    raze_them_all_ - Grampa Simpson - because he appeared to be expecting to get his role and reacted quickly after mods confirmed Grampa was alive and geting a role (I'm about 90% for Raze)
    gufc21 - Barney - self proclaimed, helpful to the village, will be proven at munch if he dies (I'm about 90% for Gufc)
    MrsFlushdraw - Carl - self proclaimed, uncontested, tricked in to revealing so likely true (I'm about 85% for MrsF)
    The_Valeyard - Nelson - self proclaimed, uncontested (I'm about 80% for Raze)
    tritium - Krusty the Clown - self proclaimed, uncontested, left early clue (I'm about 75% for Trit)

And the unknowns (8/17)
    A Neurotic
    Barney92 - claimed Maggie Simpson, then claimed baddie role, I'm about 80% believing the latter)
    Chagan
    Digital Solitude
    Jayop
    partyjungle - claimed Apu, uncontested
    sKeith - claimed Skinner, also claimed evil role, peaked as good so either good or Alpha evil (I genuinely don't know what to think of Keith, I'm about 50/50 on whether he's good or bad).
    y0ssar1an22

Of these, a look at their postcounts might be useful (in order):
    partyjungle - 30
    Chagan - 39
    A Neurotic - 45
    Digital Solitude - 46
    Jayop - 49
    y0ssar1an22 - 70
    Barney92 - 126
    sKeith - 178

4 dead left to find peeps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Now mrsF, that could also be read a a coded message to confirm you got the message

Just saying :pac:....

Could we have been closing in on his sleeper friend and he fell on his sword as a distraction?

He gave it up pretty easy imo

Agree. Which is weird.
    Wouldn't it be a classy play if him and qb were on the same team and there was some mod secret that allowed her to survive a lynch too

Now that *would* be something. Mods would probably never be allowed to play again if they'd come up with something like that :)

sKeith wrote: »
    Added suspect #2

You just keep trying don't you Eith :D
    tritium wrote: »
    Now mrsF, that could also be read a a coded message to confirm you got the message

Just saying :pac:....

Ha ha, I was thinking two ways on it, but don't want to go into that. I don't really think the other team need to confirm on thread they know Barney taking out QB! :pac:

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Votes:
    Pter (16): Chagan, quickbeam, tritium, partyjungle, nopeare, digital solitude, Barney92, Lord TSC, The_Valeyard, Pter, Raze_them_all, MrsFlushdraw, A Neurotic, Dottie_lottie, Jayop
    Jayop (1): sKeith
    sKeith (1): GUFC21

LOL at Pter voting for himself!!

@Yoss - why no vote tonight??

To be fair if it were the case our wolves are showing a stunning sense of villager spirit and self sacrifice

So the thing is, who do we go for tonight Barney Or SKeith?

Anyway, we can chat all day about it I suppose.
    I do also have a theory on something but will have to wait to the munch to say.

Going to see if I can sort the password thing out that stops me logging into this when I am away from the house. ANyone else have this?

quickbeam wrote: »

was actually meant to follow up with mods about that but forgot with the excitement of the isotopes.

@mods: could you confirm i voted for pter please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

So the thing is, who do we go for tonight Barney Or SKeith?

Anyway, we can chat all day about it I suppose.
    I do also have a theory on something but will have to wait to the munch to say.

Going to see if I can sort the password thing out that stops me logging into this when I am away from the house. ANyone else have this?

What! A villager or a confirmed wolf. Are you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Clarification:
    y0ss voted for Pter, Kent's research monkeys weren't very thorough. 16 votes for Pter was correct, now there are also 16 names.

Pter (16): Chagan, quickbeam, tritium, partyjungle, nopeare, digital solitude, Barney92, Lord TSC, The_Valeyard, Pter, Raze_them_all, MrsFlushdraw, A Neurotic, Dottie_lottie, Jayop, y0ssar1an22
    Jayop (1): sKeith
    sKeith (1): GUFC21

Of that list, QB

Barney is obviously a wolf now. Regardless of what happens, I think we take the guaranteed wolf kill tonight. It does mean ANOTHER day where we've got our nailed down wolf early though, so let's spend the day poking the others.
    I don't trust SKeith at all. His story CONSTANTLY changes. Trit says he doesn't believe he's a wolf, so I'll happily take the next 36 hours to consider that.
    The focus really needs to be on the others today then;

A Neurotic
    Chagan
    Digital Solitude
    Jayop
    partyjungle
    y0ssar1an22

A Neurotic seemed to react really passionately yesterday when I brought up Andy's list despite minimal poking. Not sure why. Jayop, I'm leaning towards being a goodie, but won't expand on it for now, especially as I'm not concrete at all.

No real read on others, so we need to focus questions and stuff on them today.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote:
    A Neurotic seemed to react really passionately yesterday when I brought up Andy's list despite minimal poking. Not sure why. Jayop, I'm leaning towards being a goodie, but won't expand on it for now, especially as I'm not concrete at all.

Also xara died before she could reveal the peek result on him

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Of that list, QB

Barney is obviously a wolf now. Regardless of what happens, I think we take the guaranteed wolf kill tonight. It does mean ANOTHER day where we've got our nailed down wolf early though, so let's spend the day poking the others.
    I don't trust SKeith at all. His story CONSTANTLY changes. Trit says he doesn't believe he's a wolf, so I'll happily take the next 36 hours to consider that.

A Neurotic
    Chagan
    Digital Solitude
    Jayop
    partyjungle
    y0ssar1an22

will you poke me good today?

Also xara died before she could reveal the peek result on him

Which if he's innocent would be a good stich up if not it seems lije a big coincidence

Barney is obviously a wolf now. Regardless of what happens, I think we take the guaranteed wolf kill tonight.

Oh, agree. Barney for the lynch tonight, absolutely.

Of that list, QB

A Neurotic
    Chagan
    Digital Solitude
    Jayop
    partyjungle
    y0ssar1an22

Agree with this. On skeith, i dont think his posts look like a wolf so far. Hes been trying to add his take without pushing it down throats even when its at odds with the mainstream. A lot will depwnd on other posters and what comes to light today

Taking stock:

The unquestionables (4/17):
    dottie_lottie - Smithers - because Xara (good) said so
    Lord TSC - Marge - because Xara (good) said he was good, and his role is uncontested
    Nopeare - Ned Flanders - because Necro (good) confirmed he was preached to first night
    quickbeam - Homer Simpson - because survived first lynch

The very probables (5/17):
    raze_them_all_ - Grampa Simpson - because he appeared to be expecting to get his role and reacted quickly after mods confirmed Grampa was alive and geting a role (I'm about 90% for Raze)
    gufc21 - Barney - self proclaimed, helpful to the village, will be proven at munch if he dies (I'm about 90% for Gufc)
    MrsFlushdraw - Carl - self proclaimed, uncontested, tricked in to revealing so likely true (I'm about 85% for MrsF)
    The_Valeyard - Nelson - self proclaimed, uncontested (I'm about 80% for Raze)
    tritium - Krusty the Clown - self proclaimed, uncontested, left early clue (I'm about 75% for Trit)

And the unknowns (8/17)
    A Neurotic
    Barney92 - claimed Maggie Simpson, then claimed baddie role, I'm about 80% believing the latter)
    Chagan
    Digital Solitude
    Jayop
    partyjungle - claimed Apu, uncontested
    sKeith - claimed Skinner, also claimed evil role, peaked as good so either good or Alpha evil (I genuinely don't know what to think of Keith, I'm about 50/50 on whether he's good or bad).
    y0ssar1an22

Of these, a look at their postcounts might be useful (in order):
    partyjungle - 30
    Chagan - 39
    A Neurotic - 45
    Digital Solitude - 46
    Jayop - 49
    y0ssar1an22 - 70
    Barney92 - 126
    sKeith - 178

4 dead left to find peeps!
    Lol in assuming it's a mistake that I went from 90% good to 80% good??

I think the village are getting quite efficient. Both lynched confirmed well ahead of time two days running

Lol in assuming it's a mistake that I went from 90% good to 80% good??

Oh yeah! Didn't even notice. 80% is for Vale.

tritium wrote: »
    Agree with this. On skeith, i dont think his posts look like a wolf so far. Hes been trying to add his take without pushing it down throats even when its at odds with the mainstream. A lot will depwnd on other posters and what comes to light today

So do you buy his excuse that the night where he (seemingly) got drunk and went on a mad posting spree, and said he was evil, he was just trying to lure the other baddies into munching him?

So do you buy his excuse that the night where he (seemingly) got drunk and went on a mad posting spree, and said he was evil, he was just trying to lure the other baddies into munching him?

His posting is .....strange

Im not saying hes clear, just that id like to see where some of it ends up before stringing him up. I think his fate will be linked to the lead qb gives us this morning

• Advertisement

If we want we can string him up tomorrow. We take the evil that's self confessed and then hunt. Take the guaranteed kill to try and stop kill I reckon. Any evil kills at this stage have the chance of lessening the munches body count which is what we need

Advertisement