Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm not pushing it too hard. Just registering my worries before I get gutted :P

If I do go, good luck guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

quickbeam wrote: »
    Oh yeah! Didn't even notice. 80% is for Vale.

http://oi543.photobucket.com/albums/gg449/lil_timmy08/nelson-muntz.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Okay folks, I'm actually good and Maggie. You need to trust in chagan (Lisa) and uriel unfortunately was Bart. When qb didn't go along with why I wanted Bart to stay hidden I knew I would either have to say he was dead and let qb die tonight or try my best to save qb.

I wanted to leave breadcrumbs that you could verify the simpsons by but I'm worried you mightn't find them so check the first letters of the six posts from 3,336 onwards for chagan and from 3372 onwards for uriel. Since either I or qb will be dead, maybe both this morning I want to convince you that chagan is Lisa and someone we should rally around. They can confirm that Bart is dead. And if I died as I suspected I would and if qb goes there's no-one to verify chagan.

Hopefully my ruse worked and qb is alive too and can say that uriel was indeed Bart too.

By claiming I was going to kill qb I hoped to prolong the life of a certain villager whilst also raising the possibility of an overlapping mafia kill. I don't mind if I die now as you'll know I was telling the truth. You can trust in chagan.

Maggie out.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

True that Uriel and/or Drumpot were a Simpson.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Well, after last night's successful lynch it seems that this reporter was ... possibly a little hasty during the morning news and would like to ... reaffirm his allegiance to Springfield. Our mob rule may not be perfect, but it's still the best hope we have. For now. It looks like democracy might finally be starting to work.

Now, onto the morning news. Another brutal night in Springfield with 3 civilian deaths to report this morning.

wWdeCmY.png
    One citizen was brutally attacked with a garden rake by an unknown assailant.
    Doctors were able to piece enough ribbons back together to identify the body as dottie_lottie, a fabulously innocent local.

giphy.gif
    The body of Lord TSC, another team village player, was also discovered in a mutilated state a few hours ago. First responders to the scene noted that the Lord's eyes had been removed, and replaced with goal coins. Writing on the wall, presumably from Lord's own blood, said "You're Next".

e48bd6c5ebf0f6f6582170188bd3876f.jpg
    Perhaps as a result of recent events, the beer-bloated body of GUFC21 was retrieved from Moe's tavern this morning.
    He was first pronounced "drunk", but later downgraded to "dead". A single rose was found with his corpse.

Finally, locals reported a gang attack on the north side of town. No bodies were retrieved, but it's still no Haa Haa matter.

At the risk of editorializing, the thugs responsible for these deaths must be dealt with in a harsh and brutal fashion.
    The judge has reopened the lynch form, and urges you to attend tonight's mob lynch at 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

so the vale is turned?

rip dottie, gufc and lordy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Well, after last night's successful lynch it seems that this reporter was ... possibly a little hasty during the morning news and would like to ... reaffirm his allegiance to Springfield. Our mob rule may not be perfect, but it's still the best hope we have. For now. It looks like democracy might finally be starting to work.

Now, onto the morning news. Another brutal night in Springfield with 3 civilian deaths to report this morning.

wWdeCmY.png
    One citizen was brutally attacked with a garden rake by an unknown assailant.
    Doctors were able to piece enough ribbons back together to identify the body as dottie_lottie, a fabulously innocent local.

giphy.gif
    The body of Lord TSC, another team village player, was also discovered in a mutilated state a few hours ago. First responders to the scene noted that the Lord's eyes had been removed, and replaced with goal coins. Writing on the wall, presumably from Lord's own blood, said "You're Next".

e48bd6c5ebf0f6f6582170188bd3876f.jpg
    Perhaps as a result of recent events, the beer-bloated body of GUFC21 was retrieved from Moe's tavern this morning.
    He was first pronounced "drunk", but later downgraded to "dead". A single rose was found with his corpse.

Finally, locals reported a gang attack on the north side of town. No bodies were retrieved, but it's still no Haa Haa matter.

At the risk of editorializing, the thugs responsible for these deaths must be dealt with in a harsh and brutal fashion.
    The judge has reopened the lynch form, and urges you to attend tonight's mob lynch at 9pm.

Oh wow lots here. Reads like the italians are in business but failed. Either willies still around (unlikely) or vale is turned

WerewolfGM wrote: »

Italian mafia got Nelson. Lynch Vale.

waiting for the memes

• Advertisement

Havent been turned????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Ah, they each picked different ones. At least half the plan worked I suppose. Long live qb.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Vale has clearly been turned unless willy protected him which is unlikely as willy is either dead or had better targets to hit. So does this mean Barney is Italian mafia. Come out as bad but recently a wolf to take his place? Rip Dottie and vale, can easily say nobody doubted ye

Italian mafia got Nelson. Lynch Vale.

Oh and well played vale on giving us a shot at nelson. A big help to the village

Barney92 - probably Maggie
    Chagan - probably Lisa
    MrsFlushdraw - probably Carl
    Nopeare - definitely Ned
    quickbeam - definitely Homer
    raze_them_all_ - definitely Gramps
    tritium - probably Krusty

A Neurotic - unknown
    Digital Solitude - unknown
    Jayop - unknown
    partyjungle - possibly Apu
    sKeith - f?ck knows
    The_Valeyard - evil Nelson
    y0ssar1an22 - unknown

5 baddies left

Vale has clearly been turned unless willy protected him which is unlikely as willy is either dead or had better targets to hit. So does this mean Barney is Italian mafia. Come out as bad but recently a wolf to take his place? Rip Dottie and vale, can easily say nobody doubted ye

how can barney be mafia?

Not Maggie?

how can barney be mafia?
    Not Maggie?

barney the Simpsons character o barney the real person?

Not Maggie?

Was it not Barney that came out as a wolf last night? The whole a **** it message? Let me go back and check? On mobile. But I thought before valeyard was turned we had a lynch target? If that wasn't Barney that's who I meant

Was it not Barney that came out as a wolf last night? The whole a **** it message? Let me go back and check? On mobile. But I thought before valeyard was turned we had a lynch target? If that wasn't Barney that's who I meant

i think that was a ruse

• Advertisement

barney the Simpsons character o barney the real person?

Presumed Raze meant Barney92.

Yes, it was Barney that came out as a wolf.
    i think that was a ruse

I tend to think so too.

Presumed Raze meant Barney92.

Yeah I did, so was a fake bad come out, that's fine then if qb clears him in good with your lead, vale please be on time for your noose fitting

so the vale is turned?

rip dottie, gufc and lordy

nelson-muntz.gif

Yeah I did, so was a fake bad come out, that's fine then if qb clears him in good with your lead, vale please be on time for your noose fitting

I havent been turned yet??? Very confused.

Yes, I think so. But if you've a compelling argument why he really is bad I'm happy to hear it as I trust you.

But he knew Uriel was a Simpson (the morning he and Drumpot died, I was just told a family member had died, so I didn't know which of them was the family member, nor did I know which family member).

The shots at Andy and BJ were done at times he was online too - I checked that yesterday after he said he was Maggie.

I havent been turned yet??? Very confused.

This is interesting. Best play is now to lynch vale i think. Either we get a wolf, or in the (unlikely) event hes still good we confirm the bodyguard is still active.

Sorry vale, either way it's:

When I am turned, why kill a certain wolf, shouldnt you hunt for another one?

When I am turned, why kill a certain wolf, shouldnt you hunt for another one?

Would you like to name the ones in the backroom with you?

• Advertisement

Yes, I think so. But if you've a compelling argument why he really is bad I'm happy to hear it as I trust you.

But he knew Uriel was a Simpson (the morning he and Drumpot died, I was just told a family member had died, so I didn't know which of them was the family member, nor did I know which family member).

The shots at Andy and BJ were done at times he was online too - I checked that yesterday after he said he was Maggie.
    That's good enough for me, so we can put him on your confirmed list. Do we have a voting block even with Nelson turned? Not that we need it today ha.

Gotta go with trits reasoning here. We can all assume he is turned if not willy is out there protecting us.

But last night Nelson would of been a bad protect with aimpson family members to protect

Advertisement