Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

would bob not of been killed? The only reason a hit would fail to kill would be he's either nelson (this one if you ask me) or the body guard protected him

if i recall correctly, it was a 3 way lynch, with me vale and kolido. kolido won the lynch, but vale had said he was nelson before the result was announced.

I always wear tinfoil hats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

sKeith wrote: »
    if i recall correctly, it was a 3 way lynch, with me vale and kolido. kolido won the lynch, but vale had said he was nelson before the result was announced.

I always wear tinfoil hats.

I gotta believe vale was Nelson purely on the fact no death was secured, + the no Haa haa matter line.

IF he wasnt that means the body guard wasted a protect on someone who would possibly be targeted instead of saving a guaranteed simpson member, I do not think the body guard would do this as a) its a bad play and b) i believe willy is dead

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Did somebody compile yesterday's FFAs? I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere, but can't find it now. Any chance somebody could point them to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Digi did it I believe.

was not meant to mention that twice. I had a glitch in the matrix. just like when we all did the movie.

• Advertisement

Whatever, don't think I'm getting more replies. Think 6 of the unknowns replied which is grand.

Petr - Jayop, Chagan, Party jungle
    Dottie_Lottie - A Neurotic, Barney, Digital Solitude
    Partyjungle - Yossarian, Chagan, Pter
    Digital Solitude - Jayop, Chagan, Yossarian
    A Neurotic - Digital Solitude, Jayop, Chagan
    Raze_them_all - Digital Solitude, Partyjungle
    sKeith - Jayop, Valeyard, Yossarian
    Barney92 - sKeith, A Neurotic, Jayop
    MrsFlushdraw - Jayop, sKeith, Yossarian
    Yossarian - Jayop, Pter

7 Mentions- Jayop
    4 Mentions - Chagan, Yossarian
    3 Mentions - Digital Solitude
    2 Mentions - Partyjungle, A Neurotic, sKeith
    1 Mention - Barney92, Valeyard

For ref.

Following are the FFAs of our unknowns:

A Neurotic - Digital Solitude, Jayop, Chagan
    Digital Solitude - Jayop, Chagan, Yossarian
    Jayop - didn't participate
    Partyjungle - Yossarian, Chagan, Pter
    sKeith - Jayop, Valeyard, Yossarian
    Yossarian - Jayop, Pter

If we're assuming that there are four among those (though from three different teams), what does that tell us?

These are Jay's reactions to the results. A "Wolfie pact" seems unlikely considering there were five baddies (Petr included) from three teams voting.
    Jayop wrote: »
    They really love me.
    Jayop wrote: »
    Those ffas are hilarious. Wolfie pact to put me in the frame tomorrow. Sadly for you I'll not be lynched till Friday at the earliest and that's too late for you.

Also, quick bandwagon on flushie? Who's with me? Choo Choo

I'd be happy to a shot at any one of these 5 baddies left (other than me of course)

A Neurotic - unknown
    Digital Solitude - unknown
    Jayop - unknown
    partyjungle - possibly Apu
    sKeith - f?ck knows
    The_Valeyard - evil Nelson
    y0ssar1an22 - unknown

If I'm counting that right, that's a 4/5 chance we hit a baddie.

I'd actually agree. If we do leave Vale alone tonight we have a good chance of hitting a baddie. But will it be the right baddie to take out a team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'd actually agree. If we do leave Vale alone tonight we have a good chance of hitting a baddie. But will it be the right baddie to take out a team?

You really need to be certain though

• Advertisement

How you settling in to your new lair, Vale? Hope your team-mate(s) made it comfy for you.

How you settling in to your new lair, Vale? Hope your team-mate(s) made it comfy for you.

It smells of pee.

giphy.gif

this is it, we have to hit bad and it has to be the right one otherwise we will have to lynch vale tomorrow and that would be a bad trade, lets say we swing and take a baddie out, they dont kill a team, thats - 3, then tomorrow we lynch and we take out a baddie, assuming no teamis wiped, we kill vale, that should be a team so so thats 2 lynchs, 5 possible villagers killed and 2 baddies gone, or is my math wrong?

Maths is right, I think.

Can someone explain why we cannot lynch Joyop until Friday?

Maths is right, I think.

[img][/img]https://media.giphy.com/media/xT5LMQjHevjvwh5Jtu/giphy.gif

Oh wait.....

I never learned Math, papa said he would teach me when he came back from the shops.

awwww

ha ha fail

giphy.gif

sKeith wrote: »
    Can someone explain why we cannot lynch Joyop until Friday?

if they get a wolf tonight, im probably Friday.

Did Lisa come out in the game yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

I ended up celebrating the Albequerque Isotopes win a little more than I expected so I'm playing catch up again.

I can verify Barney's claim. I'm Lisa and Uriel was Bart. I tried put hints in there yesterday to claim that I was Bart. I was hoping to attract a munch towards me to spare one of the confirmed villagers.

If I was to pick a Wolf from our unknowns I'd say Digi is most suspicious.

Chagan wrote: »
    I ended up celebrating the Albequerque Isotopes win a little more than I expected so I'm playing catch up again.

I can verify Barney's claim. I'm Lisa and Uriel was Bart. I tried put hints in there yesterday to claim that I was Bart. I was hoping to attract a munch towards me to spare one of the confirmed villagers.

If I was to pick a Wolf from our unknowns I'd say Digi is most suspicious.

giphy.gif

I need to make some money

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i'd say the dead room must be loving this

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

I gotta believe vale was Nelson purely on the fact no death was secured, + the no Haa haa matter line.

IF he wasnt that means the body guard wasted a protect on someone who would possibly be targeted instead of saving a guaranteed simpson member, I do not think the body guard would do this as a) its a bad play and b) i believe willy is dead

Its also possible someone else is nelson and didnt challenge vales claim. Technically that would be allowed in terms of playing their role

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

A Neurotic - unknown
    Digital Solitude - unknown
    Jayop - unknown
    partyjungle - possibly Apu
    sKeith - f?ck knows
    The_Valeyard - evil Nelson
    y0ssar1an22 - unknown

So there's 5 baddies from 7 here, is that what we're running with? Or 4 from 6 without Vale, and 4 from 5 if PJ is legit.

If PJs legit, I'm the other villager. I'm an NRV, happy to call my role if wanted.

If PJs not legit, I think that Jay and I are the two villagers. Complete turnaround from yesterday on Jay but I have a hunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Phew, so glad I didn't blow the whistle in barney. I thought he was saving QB and thankfully removed from my post. That was what I meant with my last post.

Good play Barney.

tritium wrote: »
    Its also possible someone else is nelson and didnt challenge vales claim. Technically that would be allowed in terms of playing their role

the only way this happens is if willy is alive and protects valeyard as their was no kill?

the only way this happens is if willy is alive and protects valeyard as their was no kill?

C'mon. Willie's dead, man! We all have to accept it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Or one of the unknowns was Nelson and was turned last night. We don't know that the evils tried to much Vale.

I think Vale is Nelson though

Advertisement