Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

of all the roles to claim moe is the most logical for a wolf as the real moe cant come out to dispute this. Nobody is buying it, moe do not reveal yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

andy125 wrote: »
    In the interest of rule 11 and not letting you waste a bullet on me, i am moe but i am dead now anyway but atleast they have to waste a kill on me and we keep 2 bullets

Im kinda pissed that no one sees the logic in nelson coming out from some that i see as villagers, nelson is useless to us ( no offence) and is a major target for the mafia, the ones that dont see that logic are dogey as feck
    There is a little logic there, but the downsides are we definitely lose a villager and get an extra mobster to kill. If Nelson stays quiet the odds are very low at this point that he'll be turned.
    It probably makes sense for him to come out if he hasn't been turned at some point later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

quickbeam wrote: »
    I admit I don't see your logic in wanting Nelson to reveal himself.

Can you see our logic in why your suggestion seems dodgy as fűck?

No i don't see your logic tbh

Nelson is a ticking time bomb that we really dont need, he has no speical powers but to be converted, how can you not see the logic :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I also don't see the point in Nelson coming out. Surely that would be advantage wolf?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I can see some logic in Andys Nelson thing but all credibility is lost with the moe reveal as its the perfect wolf move
    So it confirms the wolfie nature of the Andy man or else he just has the worst kinda luck...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

avork wrote: »
    It probably makes sense for him to come out if he hasn't been turned at some point later on.

No it doesn't. Not as long as there are mafia around.

Uriel. wrote: »
    I can see some logic in Andys Nelson thing but all credibility is lost with the moe reveal as its the perfect wolf move
    So it confirms the wolfie nature of the Andy man or else he just has the worst kinda luck...

You have no idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

nurse get me Maggie simpson on the phone please

You have no idea

Im kinda disappointed you didn't claim to be the seer

Tigger wrote: »
    nurse get me Maggie simpson on the phone please

I know she's a baby and all but jebus she's keeping the lowest possible profile.

• Advertisement

no meta gaming

only trying to turn the thing on its head and having the mods tell you they can't talk to you

Tigger wrote: »
    no meta gaming

only trying to turn the thing on its head and having the mods tell you they can't talk to you

Who said anything about previous games ;)

14?

wheres Mick?

The fact that 12 is missing a bolded section is making me twitch.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ah here, the Moe thing is super convieniant, isn't it. A nice ploy but I don't believe for a second we are that unlucky that the person there seems to be momentum behind offing happens to be Moe...

sullivlo wrote: »

You should go see Dr Hibbert

No it doesn't. Not as long as there are mafia around.

It would depend heavily on the circumstances but it could if we knew we outnumbered the mobs and could afford to use a lynch on him rather than see him secretly get recruited.
    It probably won't make sense in most close to end game scenarios but, without thinking too much about it, I think the maths could sometimes work out.

fix it so

• Advertisement

It would depend heavily on the circumstances but it could if we knew we outnumbered the mobs and could afford to use a lynch on him rather than see him secretly get recruited.
    It probably won't make sense in most close to end game scenarios but, without thinking too much about it, I think the maths could sometimes work out.
    Are you Italian or are you rich?

And have you ever had a haircut?

You should go see Dr Hibbert

I'm not sure I fancy seeing a doctor in Springfield given all the fingering that's going on around here :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just so you know, continuing to argue this is not painting you in the best of lights...

I'm not advocating Nelson coming out now! I'm saying that it's possible in the future it might make sense.
    If I were to suggest it later, I'll have equations to back me up :)

I'm not sure I fancy seeing a doctor in Springfield given all the fingering that's going on around here :(

hibbert.jpg?w=700

I'm not advocating Nelson coming out now! I'm saying that it's possible in the future it might make sense.
    If I were to suggest it later, I'll have equations to back me up :)

Leave it be or they will bandwagon you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

he either wants some spaghetti or to vote republican

Necrominus wrote: »
    Just so you know, continuing to argue this is not painting you in the best of lights...

You the alpha?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

12 is the coolest rule though. for example if Maggie shoots Andy we automatically know if tigger is right, we just don't get the details around it. So bluffing a role becomes much harder since we don't technically need Dr Hibbert for the good/ bad piece, more for establishing where we stand given how the numbers have fallen

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

You the alpha?

J'accusé!!! And no.

Advertisement