Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Jayop wrote: »
    Gwan so

tumblr_m9zkc3MATo1rdkk18o1_500.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

quickbeam wrote: »
    Good luck. He was pretty consistent in his Grampa stance, I think.

Thank God for that. In your post a while ago splitting everyone into dead and known etc. you had Necro listed as unknown.

If he was Grandpa then I don't need to do his posts.

However, hasn't Raze already been proven to be Grampa??

He was playing grandpa like a champ, dont think he ever dropped the grandpa scheme

Ah so he was claiming grampa to save you??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Thank God for that. In your post a while ago splitting everyone into dead and known etc. you had Necro listed as unknown.

If he was Grandpa then I don't need to do his posts.

However, hasn't Raze already been proven to be Grampa??

Yes, I put him down as Unknown, presuming that his Grampa claim was just a ruse, and that Raze was the real Grampa. If true, I've no idea what his real role would be. Of course, it's theoretically possible still that he was Grampa and Raze is lying. I don't think so though.

Now I think I understand.

So we don;t know who necro really was and whomever he was had to have been one of the other NRV's.

Got to be one of the late claimers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Ah so he was claiming grampa to save you??

I originally thought he was evil trying to get me to counter claim, that way evils take an unknown quantity out when i counter claim, upon his death and good reveal the only thing he could of done was take heat off the unknown grandpa(me) to give the village a unknown power

I'd assumed that Louchc's Isotope comment was in relation to some RL game that was on at the time. I don't follow sports so I've no idea what, but maybe the same one you referenced below:
    I'm off to Moe's shortly to watch the Springfield bogballers take on the Shelbyville culchies.

Don't plan on getting too hammered so should be able to be on later.

Game looks great guys.

Yes, I put him down as Unknown, presuming that his Grampa claim was just a ruse, and that Raze was the real Grampa. If true, I've no idea what his real role would be. Of course, it's theoretically possible still that he was Grampa and Raze is lying. I don't think so though.

I'm not lying I am grandpa but this needs to be reminded to people. I was never fully cleared as being good beyond doubt. once wiggum was killed no roles could be verified as wiggum was wiggum and hibbert hybrid in the end

I'd assumed that Louchc's Isotope comment was in relation to some RL game that was on at the time. I don't follow sports so I've no idea what, but maybe the same one you referenced below:

man united were playing in the europa league final last night, i read it as he was celebrating the win

It stands to reason that he was an NRV then.

The remaining NRV's are Lenny, Carl, Apu and CBG.

PJ and MrsFD claimed their roles good and early so he was either Apu or Comic Book guy.

Either way, the remaining evils are...

Skieth - Fake Skinner claim & Alpha - 95%
    A neurotic and Yosser - Fake Lenny claims - 100% one of them, 70% both of them.
    Digital Solitude - Fake Comic book guy and Necro was the real one. 60%

And of course Vale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Wouldn't be convinced that yoss and neurotic are on different teams. Might be an attempt by a team to try and think we've found the liar when the first comes back as bad.

It's possible. Like I said it was pretty weak what I had to go on so I'm giving it 70% that both are lying and neither are Lenny, but it's 100% that one or the other is.

Regardless, lynching one of them gives us the best chance of getting Bob imo as if they are both evil then they're on separate teams.

So which one do we vote for to take out a team tonight?

Barney92 wrote: »
    Wouldn't be convinced that yoss and neurotic are on different teams. Might be an attempt by a team to try and think we've found the liar when the first comes back as bad.

I think it's more likely that both are on different teams and both are evil and both were hoping that the other would be lynched and they'd get away scott free.

I'd kill both of them.

So which one do we vote for to take out a team tonight?

Up to you guys, who's the most suss out of Yosser and AN?

I'd be happy to vote for either.

So, forget the FFA and race Yoss & Neurotic?

The big reveal.
    I’m lenny
    – wanted to let neurotic stew all day, plus was actually pretty busy.
    Seeing as I left this so late I reckon I’ll be strung up regardless. Haven’t followed the game as closely as would have liked but there are ~5 baddies hiding amongst claimed roles, plus neurotic of course.
    I suspect digi propably rolled the dice on comic book guy earlier in the day. Someone probably took a chance yesterday as well – most likely a wolf with at least 1 other team mate still alive.
    Am leaving work now so will answer q’s when home. So I guess right now you believe me or neurotic and string one of us up. Will also look at neurotsics posts as well – bound to be something there.

personally this post makes me think he's Bob.

I#'ll be away for lunch now for an hour.

Some stats on unknowns:

A Neurotic
    Lynch Day 1 - QB
    Lynch Day 2 - DID NOT VOTE
    Lynch Day 3 - Pter

FFA#1 - Chagan, Digital Solitude, Nopeare
    FFA#2 - Jayop, Chagan, Digital Solitude

y0ssar1an22
    Lynch Day 1 - QB
    Lynch Day 2 - Necrominus
    Lynch Day 3 - Petr

FFA#1 - Necrominus, Jayop, MrsFlushdraw
    FFA#2 - Jayop, Petr

For reference on these two.

If we are racing them id vote yoss on that.

Barely spoke, a super late claim when he had no choice but to say someone is suspect to me.

• Advertisement

Neither of those two voting and ffas inspire confidence

I'm leaning to Yoss too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I think I would be voting for Yoss, have to get my vote in soon in case I get tied up again and not get back on. Hard to go on when you are screen sharing with your boss lol

I am putting my vote in for Yoss now then if thats the way we are leaning. I might be off soon to moes to see if barney missed any beer.

but will be checking posts just not as active as ill be on mobile...and also in the pub

Strange that AN puts Digi down on both his FFA's but it's actually Yoss who names him as a wolf in the end.

I wonder if AN and Digi are on the same team and if that putting him on the FFA was a typical red herring?

QB, would you have Digi's votes and FFA's to hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

They're both shifty as hell, I'm leaning towards voting for A Neurotic, from what I recall he's fluffier and used to pop in when mentioned more than yoss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Jayop, trying to appear helpful to the village today?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103583058&postcount=560

sKeith wrote: »
    Jayop, trying to appear helpful to the village today?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103583058&postcount=560

thats even more proof he was skinner.

Jayop is actually helping the village today, not trying to

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

thats even more proof he was skinner.

Jayop is actually helping the village today, not trying to

That looks like a simpsons kid to me. or a friend.

Advertisement