Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

please! the last time i was alpha i had given the game up about an hour into the game

LOL, I remember that!! I was modding :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Ok, i trawled uriels posts to see if there was evidence he was Bart. That fecker was prolific this game. Felt like penance for all my accusations...

Uriel. wrote: »
    No I'm an anti serial killer. I don't like serials at all

Ok. Well. Maggie can shoot me if she likes but it won't do the village any good.

Why would I ask beaker to take a bullet for me
    That makes literally no sense whatsoever.

Relaxed about maggie shooting him

=>bart. Top one in Particular is telling

But
    Chaggie, the Russian and sultan

Suspects chagan early game who is lisa

This could of course be a ruse since it wasnt revisited

My next penance is probably chagan and barneys posts......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

not yoss, qb I meant skeith.

He was peaked first, showed as good.
    When jayop put a good case forward for durmpot being skinner i start to believe, when skeith came on he tried to cause confusion and just posted more to prove durm was skinner.

So proven clear, claimed a role where someone else clearly was dropping hints hard now it was brought to my attention, tried to ignore my plan then was suddenly ok with racing jayop, knowing that a) jayop cant swing a vote to save himself, b) one of his wolves would change a vote/skip a vote by accident and kill jayop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

tritium wrote: »
    Ok, i trawled uriels posts to see if there was evidence he was Bart. That fecker was prolific this game. Felt like penance for all my accusations...

Relaxed about maggie shooting him

=>bart. Top one in Particular is telling

But

Suspects chagan early game who is lisa

This could of course be a ruse since it wasnt revisited

My next penance is probably chagan and barneys posts......

Excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

quickbeam wrote: »
    So we have a plan, a good plan according to Jayop, to race Neurotic and Yoss, and yet .,...

??? :confused:

Doesn't matter who I vote for. If we can get 5 each for those and the rest vote random it's still a draw.

• Advertisement

please! the last time i was alpha i had given the game up about an hour into the game

sorry yoss, typed the wrong name, clealy meant skeith, Outlined why i believe he is alpha

• Registered Users Posts: 16,914 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Jayop wrote: »
    Doesn't matter who I vote for. If we can get 5 each for those and the rest vote random it's still a draw.

doesnt need to be a draw judge. you can overrule how you see fit

When jayop put a good case forward for durmpot being skinner i start to believe, when skeith came on he tried to cause confusion and just posted more to prove durm was skinner.

So proven clear, claimed a role where someone else clearly was dropping hints hard now it was brought to my attention, tried to ignore my plan then was suddenly ok with racing jayop, knowing that a) jayop cant swing a vote to save himself, b) one of his wolves would change a vote/skip a vote by accident and kill jayop

But do you advise us voting Keith, considering doing so won't wipe out a team? Is there a better way to go?

NO HE CAN'T!!!!

People, please read the OP.

Snyder can only allow or pardon the lynchee. He's no option to change the lynch result.

And he has no option to allow or pardon if he's the lynchee.

No.

If there's a clear winner I can pardon them but not choose someone else.

If it's a draw I get to pick who dies.

• Advertisement

But do you advise us voting Keith, considering doing so won't wipe out a team? Is there a better way to go?

the best way to go is neuritc. 100% bad, plus could be bob. see my earlier post about that

NO HE CAN'T!!!!

People, please read the OP.

Snyder can only allow or pardon the lynchee. He's no option to change the lynch result.

And he has no option to allow or pardon if he's the lynchee.
    No.

If there's a clear winner I can pardon them but not choose someone else.

If it's a draw I get to pick who dies.

relax guys. t'was a mistake

I agree with you on all this, btw. I was 50/50 on Keith this morning, but Jay's investigation in to Drumpot is compelling, and Keith's muddying of the waters 30 minutes before lynch two days in a row doesn't help either.

the best way to go is neuritc. 100% bad, plus could be bob. see my earlier post about that

Excellent!

no i think tomorrow we lynch skeith and valeyard. I think the original plan of who to race has merit still if we want bob dead.

sKeith wrote: »
    Excellent!

where's vale gif?

I don't think we'll get a draw. It's a good plan but too tough this late in the day. If I'm alive tomorrow we do it. Also, with Skieth and Vale being out they won't play along and will just act the lags to ensure we don't get a draw.

With 5 evils we're in danger of them swinging a vote, so the best thing for us to do is all vote for either Yoss or AN.

One has to be evil and it's the best chance of getting a SK.

By the way, I'm Judge sKynder and I'll be the one swinging the vote.
    Hard luck Jayop.

Am thinking of changing to Neurotic. He hasn't even put up a fight. Yoss, to his credit at least is.

right im for moe, wont have internet till i get to the wifi, I voted yoss

• Advertisement

Hard luck Jayop.

Weird. I had you down for Skinner?? :confused:

will swap to neurotic so qb, then im out

right im for moe, wont have internet till i get to the wifi, I voted yoss

:(

Hard luck Jayop.

gavel.gif

Am thinking of changing to Neurotic. He hasn't even put up a fight. Yoss, to his credit at least is.
    "You're fired"

Good shout. I think Yoss is more likely to be the SK but AN is more likely to be just plain evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

can we not just lynch skeith and be done?

swippedy swapidy all 5 wolves are on jayop!. get your eggs in a row!

Good shout. I think Yoss is more likely to be the SK but AN is more likely to be just plain evil.

why?

• Advertisement

WTF?

So I've claimed the Judge who we know is alive and everyone else has claimed a different person, but I'm literally the only person you find suss?

Trit, I know you're better than this and you were completely outside of my radar but that's mental stuff.

Care to comment on the obvious fact that Drumpot was Skinner?

I'm a few pages behind buy Jayop we don't know the judge is alive

Advertisement