Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

sKeith wrote: »
    Who should I munch, any volunteers?

Munch me, I'll not be sober until Saturday from now. Easier for the village if you hit an unconfirmed NRV.

I'd prefer we an hero from bad timing instead of bad lynching

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

So there are 9 evil roles (including Nelson). We've killed 5 and have 2 nailed on.

If all is as it seems, surely Digital Solitude and AN are our last two wolves?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Chagan wrote: »
    So there are 9 evil roles (including Nelson). We've killed 5 and have 2 nailed on.

I'm not evil, Just misjudged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Munch me, I'll not be sober until Saturday from now. Easier for the village if you hit an unconfirmed NRV.

I'd prefer we an hero from bad timing instead of bad lynching

Sorry, im going for Homer. I can ask the mods if They give me two munches as the villagers are so eager.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Jayop wrote: »
    He did well/ That's how an evil should go down imo.

I agree but out of the two he seemed the more likely to be good. That being said both could be bad.

• Advertisement

who'd you claim again?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

I'm not evil, Just misjudged

Don't worry, you just need someone to give you a chance.

latest?cb=20121224203220

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Probable alright. Trouble is we'll probably all be dead before we get to lynch them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Possible but assumes no one has infiltrated the village. If we play it right we should get the kill rate down and have space to work it through

4 left, worst case across three teams. Lynch right tomorrow and it becomes two teams. If its already down to two teams we could even bring it to one with next lynch. We know skeiths an alpha and im coming around to sully and andy being on opposite teams (i think andy hooked on to something tigger said) Still heavy work ahead but weve a chance

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Don't worry, you just need someone to give you a chance.

latest?cb=20121224203220

Ohhhh. Vale and Chagan getting it on-nnnn.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I agree but out of the two he seemed the more likely to be good. That being said both could be bad.

Yeah I still think that AN is evil and if we didn't hit the SK tonight we're as well coming up with a plan for tomorrow as it's most likely that 3/4 of us will be dead.

Personally if we didn't hit the SK then I'd kill AN or or Digi tomorrow night.

If we did hit the SK then start killing confirmed wolves, Skieth and Vale, then move onto Digi and AN in the last turn if we're still able to.

^^ Should read 2/3 will be dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

who'd you claim again?

I'm Comic Book Guy, I'll spend all day tomorrow playing Mario Kart under the influence. So um CBG when I do die

The problem we have now is that if we're right about AN and Digi then the evils are going to know not to hit each other so unless they target the same good person they're going to have a full kill rate.

That sucks for us.

I'm Comic Book Guy, I'll spend all day tomorrow playing Mario Kart under the influence. So um CBG when I do die

Necro was comicbookguy and you're roleclaiming.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Whew, missed all the drama and my own near-lynching. Delighted to see yosser called out. So it's possible we're down a munch now, if he was Bob or whichever team didn't recruit Nelson?

Necro was comicbookguy and you're roleclaiming.
    So are you bud! lame attempt. Yes, you did out me, but everybody knew i was evil to the core already.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Whew, missed all the drama and my own near-lynching. Delighted to see yosser called out. So it's possible we're down a munch now, if he was Bob or whichever team didn't recruit Nelson?

You're still up tomorrow night dude.

So are you bud! lame attempt. Yes, you did out me, but everybody knew i was evil to the core already.

And it was a beautiful piece of investigative work.

Sure if you're so sure I'm not who I say I am then haven't you plenty of time to go and find the real Judge from the 2/3 players who we don't know 100%.

A Neurotic wrote: »

Convienient! sniff sniff.. Wolfie.

• Advertisement

Are we sure that kolido was really herman?

pj's apu claim should come under question!

Does anyone know where Keith's off button is?

Ned is guaranteed villager if the resputful italian want to not clash.

Ned is guaranteed villager if the resputful italian DON't want to not clash.
    FMP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Does anyone know where Keith's off button is?

Found it

thumb_COLOURBOX3145228.jpg

resputful.. jeez. too many beers. sorry . respectful.

Didn't work!

Release the hounds.

Thanks MrsFD for organizing us this morning, we defenitley would have clashed only for your insightful post.

• Advertisement

Carl to the rescue!

Advertisement