Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

im trying to get thru day 0 posts and alreay i suspect beacker joe of being a mole from some other town, maybe samalleville or metrocity.

tigger waqs saying something about dr highmen , but i think thats a ruze to get us to drop our shorts or something. i'm not exactly sure about that.

i think we should lynch beaker and if he doesn't show as bad then we go after trit. he seems to be be affliitating with unsavioury characters.

avork and drumpear seeem to be dropping clues all over the place. maybe they are in a backrrom communicating.

QB told me she has this plan that involves some secret exlixor she won by promising to allow principal skinner to change affliliations between good and bacd eight time, and if they suuced in convining six people taht its true, they win the ganme outright, without having to kill anyone.

• Advertisement

btw, i'm milhouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Don't worry your little head about beaker. I know of a sharpshooter who is going to take care of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Unreal says I

I'm pages behind. Jayop you played a stormer rumbling Keith. Much much respect. The information was there for us all to see. But we didn't see it until you did. I've a lot to learn in playing this game.

I'm just not ruling out the possibility that your evil nonetheless as there two bad teams out there. Is that fair? There was an opening to claim the judge. Why were so quite in the early game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Couldn't get into it at the start. Was a busy boy and the post count was off the chart. Every time I tried to catch up I was pissing against the wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I hope I'm still alive come morning time. If not I recommend lynching skeith first, then Vale, then neurotic, then digital. Skeith could be the only one left on a team. Vale isn't unless yosser turned him. Hopefully yosser was bob and then he can't have done so.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I hope I'm still alive come morning time. If not I recommend lynching skeith first, then Vale, then neurotic, then digital. Skeith could be the only one left on a team. Vale isn't unless yosser turned him. Hopefully yosser was bob and then he can't have done so.

This is a well thought out plan. Let's follow this!

Smothers.. Go dig me a grave!

Smithers.........

Where is that boy... ?

Simpson., I you arrive into work today, go dig two grave, that a fine chap.

One for me... And one for barney.....

• Advertisement

Hmmmm.. Mrs FD is a problem... She skip over all last nights posts as there was too many. Hmm... Mrs FD is a wolf...

That should do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

sKeith wrote: »
    Simpson., I you arrive into work today, go dig two grave, that a fine chap.

You fired homer earlier. Hes enjoying a long weekend in the sunshine. Youll have to dig your own grave

Go homer!!

That Simpson never listens to a word I say anyhow.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

What's that now?

quickbeam wrote: »
    What's that now?

Nothing (5)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Another beautiful morning in Springfield.

sKeith you were talking bollocks earlier. You're guilty until you explain yourself as far as I'm concerned. You did nothing but confuse myself and PJ.

Dick move.

Just cause

sKeith you were talking bollocks earlier. You're guilty until you explain yourself as far as I'm concerned. You did nothing but confuse myself and PJ.

Dick move.

My nomination for post of the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Jayop wrote: »
    Couldn't get into it at the start. Was a busy boy and the post count was off the chart. Every time I tried to catch up I was pissing against the wind.

Folk will feel the same if they logged off after the lynch! but it was just the Skeith drunken show and can be skimmed :P

Advertisement