Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Jayop wrote: »
    So the only thing now is which evil to take out, kieth or Vale. For me we know that Vale is on a team that had 4 while Kieth may have been on a team of 3 so in terms of likelihood to take out a baddie team it should be kieth.

Thoughts?

They both could have been from the team of four.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

So the only thing now is which evil to take out, kieth or Vale. For me we know that Vale is on a team that had 4 while Kieth may have been on a team of 3 so in terms of likelihood to take out a baddie team it should be kieth.

Thoughts?

Yes makes sense. We know we didnt get a wolf last night so vales team has to have more than 1. Lets use the time to figure out vales partner so....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

My personal thoughts are...

Safe as houses:
    Nopeare - claimed Ned Flanders, confirmed by Necro
    raze_them_all_ - claimed Grampa Simpson
    Barney92 - claimed Maggie Simpson
    Jayop - claimed Judge Snyder

Probably safe:
    MrsFlushdraw - claimed Carl
    partyjungle - claimed Apu
    tritium - claimed Krusty

Highly suspect:
    A Neurotic - claimed Lenny
    Digital Solitude - claimed Comic Book Guy

Def evil:
    sKeith - seer peeked good, so: Alpha
    The_Valeyard - Nelson, turned bad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Statistically though there is a higher chance as skeith started on a team of 3 while vale 100% ended on a team that had 4 members

Thoughts on everyone putting

Jayop
    partyjungle
    tritium
    A Neurotic
    Digital Solitude

in order of guiltyness, or else just an FFA.

• Advertisement

Of course but Vale was 100% in the team of four while Kieth was 50% in the team of four.

I know which odds I like better

Thoughts?

Definitely not Vale yet. He's probably got at least two left on his team. I'm happy with Keith or neurotic.

I'm still pages behind. Did anything of note happen?

Jayop is safe in my opinion. Trying to pop him makes you look guilty digi

Statistically though there is a higher chance as skeith started on a team of 3 while vale 100% ended on a team that had 4 members

Exactly. Double the chance with kieth.

Of course but Vale was 100% in the team of four while Kieth was 50% in the team of four.

I know which odds I like better

I like how you think!

• Advertisement

Definitely not Vale yet. He's probably got at least two left on his team. I'm happy with Keith or neurotic.

We hit Bob and kieth has tourettes.

I also think that the rich gang took out qb going by the kill message and looking at the posting from kieth he was gunning for her.

If only we had a inkling of which side Vale was on we'd have a better idea.

I've voted for Keith tho.

I fully agree with jayops thinking as mathematics it makes sense but can we all agree that it's a miracle that valeyard is still alive. If with hit skeith then it's his second lynch to live through that everyone knows he is a wolf

I'm going to vote sKeith then so, makes the most sense.

Yep but in fairness we've killed other evils both times.

Not a lot to do now really but vote and wait to see what happens on the lynch. We take kieth and then Vale.

If we end up then with an evil from each team remaining we'll be badly short in village numbers so need the likes of chagan to come on and contribute.

Chagan is dead dude. Him and qb were kills today

Not a lot to do now really but vote and wait to see what happens on the lynch. We take kieth and then Vale.

No point waiting until 5pm to start talking, we're better off doing an FFA or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Voted there for Skieth, not going to be on all the time to check, but will try and get here before the pm lynch but me and the mistress are heading to the beach for a few hours. I got fired from the plant so going to make the most of my weekend.

Duff beer on the beach:p

11 left alive, 7 good, 4 bad

Safe as houses:
    Nopeare - claimed Ned Flanders, confirmed by Necro

Probably safe:
    Barney92 - claimed Maggie Simpson
    MrsFlushdraw - claimed Carl
    raze_them_all_ - claimed Grampa Simpson

Unknowns:
    Jayop - claimed Judge Snyder
    partyjungle - claimed Apu
    tritium - claimed Krusty

Highly suspect:
    A Neurotic - claimed Lenny
    Digital Solitude - claimed Comic Book Guy
    sKeith - seer peeked good, so: Alpha
    The_Valeyard - Nelson, turned bad

For reference

Going to put my vote in for skeith now!

• Advertisement

Vale has to have two left doesnt he? Turned in the morning, killed Bob in the evening. Whoever turned vale is still out there so must be two of them

As it stands we have 7 good, 4 bad with 2 cert evils and 4 cert good.

Worst case scenario after two lynches is that we end up with an evil from each team. That gives them 4 kills which they can organize in the open.

We then have 3 good and 2 bad. I assume they'll kill at least 3 of the people on my safe list. At that stage we are in a situation where we can't really afford a mistake. If we miss the next lynch we have still two evils. 1 good and two bad.

Best case scenario is kieth is in a team solo. Kill him and Vale and only lose two good players. We have 5 good and 2 bad. Much more room to maneuver.

Chagan is dead dude. Him and qb were kills today

Meant Nopeare.

If we all vote kieth can we just get this lynch out of the way early and have the second one at two? Would be nice to finish this today as I'm away all weekend.

Skeith voted for

On another note can someone look at skeiths early posts. All this random posting makes me wonder if its not just to cover anything he might have said earlier before he was caught

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Meant Nopeare.
    Good luck with that .. lol

#FFA3

PJ - Came out of nowhere with helpful posts yesterday, has since disappeared again.
    Trit - Early claim that's never been scrutinized, one of the most likely to be lying about who he is.
    AN - Most suspicious poster left IMO, again, likely to be lying.

I wonder once keith got rumbled, is he being loud in an effort to get lynched? Thus his team of two might survive longer by drawing heat away from the other? I'm possibly over thinking it.

I'm voting DENTAL PLAN again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

#FFA3

PJ - Came out of nowhere with helpful posts yesterday, has since disappeared again.
    Trit - Early claim that's never been scrutinized, one of the most likely to be lying about who he is.
    AN - Most suspicious poster left IMO, again, likely to be lying.

Don't know what it is, but your FFA makes me suss of you

Advertisement