Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

tritium wrote: »
    On another note can someone look at skeiths early posts. All this random posting makes me wonder if its not just to cover anything he might have said earlier before he was caught

Convenient.
    sKeith wrote: »
    I think its dawning on DS what i was talking about yesterday about big reveal and 'magic trick'

now, trit and myself have found two suspects.

see if you can remember them and why.

and with your new untinted glasses, look at the posts, not who you think the poster are or was!

your response is being careful gauged.

Where were ye discussing this lads?
    FML: has this ww game started yet? i only just recovered from a 72 hour brinking bince and i dont know what the heck is going on, can somebody please give me a summary. I started this game on a team with trit and jayop, but i dont have a clue whats going on anymore.
    i think we should lynch beaker and if he doesn't show as bad then we go after trit. he seems to be be affliitating with unsavioury characters.

More Trit mentions by sKeith, going to find the interaction where they tried to set up Flushy too.

Definite wolf in Trit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Ffa
    Digi - I think he fake role claimed cbg.
    An - think he faked Lenny
    Trit - played dumb yesterday for a while and confused matters for no reason. Not like him. I'm not convinced.

Don't know what it is, but your FFA makes me suss of you

Of everyone left after Keith and Vale he's the most dodgy imo.

#FFA3

PJ - Came out of nowhere with helpful posts yesterday, has since disappeared again.
    Trit - Early claim that's never been scrutinized, one of the most likely to be lying about who he is.
    AN - Most suspicious poster left IMO, again, likely to be lying.

I'm not sure which part of Springfield you live in but did you see the weather out there?! I even said I would be away for the evening but still managed to chime in with a few accusations of our good friend Jayop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Stick with the plan!!!!

• Advertisement

Don't go cooking up some hal baked nonsense and get another villager killed!

I wanna goto the DRs and I'm obvious bored alone here!

Excellent!

Wow Barney! didn't expect a confession. But I think you were making your kill intentions clear so the other baddies dont fk things up.

Heading to Shelbyville so will miss the munch results. Still can't get my phone to work in that darn town.
    Added suspect #2
    Now mrsF, that could also be read a a coded message to confirm you got the message

Just saying :pac:....

This is where I think Trit and sKeith were trying to set up Flushy, it wasn't long after Barney92s confession of evil.
    Agree with this. On skeith, i dont think his posts look like a wolf so far. Hes been trying to add his take without pushing it down throats even when its at odds with the mainstream. A lot will depwnd on other posters and what comes to light today
    Yeah more than likely
    Nah dotties right, its likely a lie. The fact he gave it up so quickly may mean the wolves on one team at least feel under pressure and dont want to risk defending each other much anymore though
    Hey barney, which wolf are you?
    Sorry, once more, this time in character...

Hey hey hey barney!!, which wolf are you?

Pushing Barney hard as a wolf not long after, same page in fact.

sKeith then continued to try setting Flushy up yesterday, trying to trick me into making an accusation or her into slipping up.

I'm very confident that Trits evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Attention Springfield.

The majority of players (7 of 11) have agreed to speed up the speed day.
    The lynch is planned for 2pm, however will take place sooner if ALL players have voted.
    If the judge is still active, he'll be notified in private when all votes are in, and can decide to pardon or not.
    Players on thread will not be notified of this unless there is a tie.
    A munch will happen shortly after the lynch.
    The next lynches will take place at 5pm and 9pm, but again can be brought forward once ALL votes are in.
    Please thank this post to show you understand and agree.

Hmm. I'm not convinced that Trit is innocent. I guess we'll learn a lot after we lynch Keith and discover if he was the last one in his team or not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I think i should be spared. The game wont be the same without me

Right get voting peeps and we can move this thing forward. No one wants this to go into the weekend with people missing.

Awful quiet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I have voted skeith. Who has voted?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

I have voted skeith. Who has voted?

Me

Me

me

Me

If there is a consensus vote that can't be caught up to will the mods go ahead even if all votes ain't in?

• Advertisement

voted.

That's bound to be about ten votes now. Tbh the next lynch will be the same thing, a complete whitewash so I'd hope to steam roll that one through the too.

Even skeith will vote skeith it's that one sided ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Just voted too. As I said last night if I die at the munch I advise going after Vale next. The post rate will plummet without qb, Keith and Vale I'd imagine. Then either neurotic or digital.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Just voted too. As I said last night if I die at the munch I advise going after Vale next. The post rate will plummet without qb, Keith and Vale I'd imagine. Then either neurotic or digital.

Vale has to be next, it's time to take out known wolves and hopefully hit a team down

Paging neopeare can you vote so we can get this lynch started, has neo posted today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Good afternoon Springfield.

Kent and Duffman are happy to speed things up today. We appreciate that people will have stuff on over the weekend.

The next lynch will be at 2pm as per the OP (which is just over an hour away). The reason for this is that some players may not have been online to see the thread and have yet to cast their vote.

The next kill notice will have further details of this afternoons revised speed day schedule.

why are most of the gifs from previous pages now broken?? :(:(:(

Paging neopeare can you vote so we can get this lynch started, has neo posted today?

nelson-muntz.gif

• Advertisement

neo ain't posted in 2 days and 15 hours

Advertisement