Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

can anyone post an updated list of players please. On mobile atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

So three baddies left. I know killing Vale seems the obvious choice but let's think about it.

There's two in one team and one in the other. The likelihood is that Vale is still in the team of two, but not by much.

Are we as well going for AN or Digit in the hopes of getting rid of a team?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

11 left alive, 7 good, 4 bad

Safe as houses:
    Nopeare - claimed Ned Flanders, confirmed by Necro

Probably safe:
    Barney92 - claimed Maggie Simpson
    raze_them_all_ - claimed Grampa Simpson

Unknowns:
    Jayop - claimed Judge Snyder
    partyjungle - claimed Apu

Highly suspect:
    A Neurotic - claimed Lenny
    Digital Solitude - claimed Comic Book Guy
    The_Valeyard - Nelson, turned bad

8 left alive, 5 good, 3 bad

Safe as houses:

Probably safe:

Unknowns:

Highly suspect:

Forgot to change the numbers

Jayop wrote: »
    So three baddies left. I know killing Vale seems the obvious choice but let's think about it.

There's two in one team and one in the other. The likelihood is that Vale is still in the team of two, but not by much.

Are we as well going for AN or Digit in the hopes of getting rid of a team?

I'm happy to vote AN, I like Vale

• Advertisement

You're dead mate, I'm sorry.

Mobsters.

11 left alive, 7 good, 4 bad

Safe as houses:

Probably safe:

Unknowns:

Highly suspect:
    Jayop is safe in my books. He should be in yours too. He has done a good bit for the team lately. So there would be no overturning, mods confirmed judge was still in play

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

@tritium

YOU ARE DEAD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

tritium wrote: »
    One other thing. Some of the other suspect posters, for example digi and neurotic, shoukd also lay out their caseto give the village a fair case to consider

You're very dead trit.

Lol at trit posting from the grave

• Advertisement

Jayop is safe in my books. He should be in yours too. He has done a good bit for the team lately. So there would be no overturning, mods confirmed judge was still in play

I just copy pasted his one from two pages back and removed the dead, I do trust Jayop now.

Should I do out my opinionated list?

Sidebar, it reminds me of my favourite werewolf post so far. Jay is a previous game who posted only once and that was when he was dead.

Who I think are good
    Myself
    Rta
    Nopeare
    Jayop
    Party

Evil
    Vale
    Digital
    Neurotic

I just copy pasted his one from two pages back and removed the dead, I do trust Jayop now.

Should I do out my opinionated list?

I think you are a wolf. Convince me you ain't cos after vale is strung up I'd be looking to string you up

Barney92 wrote: »
    Who I think are good
    Myself
    Rta
    Nopeare
    Jayop
    Party

Evil
    Vale
    Digital
    Neurotic
    Why is jungle in good? I've no read on him so can't say either way. I agree with the rest of your list though .

Voting block firmly established too since we have tolhe judge

And that's excluding neo since he appears to of forgot about us

I think you are a wolf. Convince me you ain't cos after vale is strung up I'd be looking to string you up

You were the first to point a finger at me, and have had me on all your lists so far. I'm not going to be able to convince you that I'm not a wolf, the very best I'll be able to do is convince you that PJ is worth voting for first, as he's who I think the third wolf is.

I'm going to have a look at his posts now.

Its 5v2v1.
    Lynch Vale
    5v2 or 5v1v1
    5v2 becomes 4v2 after munch
    5v1v1 becomes 3v1v1.

Lynching me next
    4v2 becomes 3v2, then 2v2, Game Wolf
    3v1v1 becomes 2v1v1, Game Wolf, unless they munch each other.

I'd roll over and give myself up for the village, but we can't afford to.

Who I think are good
    Myself
    Rta
    Nopeare
    Jayop
    Party

Evil
    Vale
    Digital
    Neurotic
    Why is jungle in good? I've no read on him so can't say either way. I agree with the rest of your list though .

Voting block firmly established too since we have tolhe judge

Well it's mainly because I think the others are evil so he'd have to be good if they are. He claimed an early role and wasn't countered.

Well it's mainly because I think the others are evil so he'd have to be good if they are. He claimed an early role and wasn't countered.

Ah that makes sense, I will put him to the very bottom of my good list as out of the rest of my good list he is the shakiest

Who I think are good
    Myself
    Rta
    Nopeare
    Jayop
    Party

Evil
    Vale
    Digital
    Neurotic

This is my thoughts too.

Either Vale or Neurotic next.

I want to lynch Neurotic first. We definitely know Vale was in a group of 2. We don't know that about Neurotic. It's much of muchness though.

Then its between me or Digital. I have only the one defense which I've been harping all game. I rolled the dice very early with my reveal. Did I get extremely lucky? Luckier than sKeith's Skinner claim? I've leave that up to you to decide.

• Advertisement

Voting Neurotic now

Ah that makes sense, I will put him to the very bottom of my good list as out of the rest of my good list he is the shakiest

Exactly, but I think we're done for if we get a lynch wrong. Not certain but I think so.

Then its between me or Digital. I have only the one defense which I've been harping all game. I rolled the dice very early with my reveal. Did I get extremely lucky? Luckier than sKeith's Skinner claim? I've leave that up to you to decide.

I don't even strongly think you're a wolf, I just know I'm not and you're the most likely.

Unless RTA is sKeiths teammate and threw him under the bus, and Necro was actually Abe.

Those are my last two guesses. Well played wolves, I've been completely outmaneuvered.

I'm voting Neurotic, as per Jays maths about Vale being on a team of four.

I don't even strongly think you're a wolf, I just know I'm not and you're the most likely.

Unless RTA is sKeiths teammate and threw him under the bus, and Necro was actually Abe.

Those are my last two guesses. Well played wolves, I've been completely outmaneuvered.

Jayop got skeith not me, I was actually thinking jayop was a wolf till he posted about jayop, think most of us were suspect of jayop before that. I can say 100 percent not on skeith team. I even volunteered to be a lynch if we needed a day to think as i became a nrv once I used my power

Well that'll be 3 votes for neuro as vale is surely going to vote him, jayop Barney how are the thinking of voting?

Jayop got skeith not me, I was actually thinking jayop was a wolf till he posted about jayop, think most of us were suspect of jayop before that. I can say 100 percent not on skeith team. I even volunteered to be a lynch if we needed a day to think as i became a nrv once I used my power

If Jayop and Keith have orchestrated a victory for the wolves here. I will happily lose this game in awe of them.

Vale has my vote from earlier but can change

I meant Petr sorry. I don't think its what happened but its my last idea.

• Advertisement

If Jayop and Keith have orchestrated a victory for the wolves here. I will happily lose this game in awe of them.

That isn't possible. Nobody but jay claimed judge and mods accidentally confirmed that the judge is still in play ergo jayop is the judge

Advertisement