Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well that'll be 3 votes for neuro as vale is surely going to vote him, jayop Barney how are the thinking of voting?

I've voted Vale but it doesn't matter to me which one if lynched. I think a good few of us agree on the wolves (Vale, neuro and digi). If we are correct it doesn't really matter which order. If we are wrong then it's game over I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Can someone post neurotics ffas and votes? If vale got recruited to boost a team back to 3, killing skeith put it back to 2, killing vale makes it back to one.

Vale is our guaranteed wolf. But will it kill a team?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

If you're going to lynch me lads, lynch me now and end the game tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'm not that smart PJ. I've also never once had an evil role on boards ww and if I had you'd soon find out how obvious I play when i do have one.

So Raze, what are we thinking here?

5 v 3 as it stands, right?

Take out the guaranteed wolf in Vale this turn then that sounds great and we're 5 v 2. However if that two are on two separate teams then we're 3 v 2 after the kills. Say we lynch another wolf after that and it's 2 v 1 going into the final lynch.

Basically if we lynch Vale now and he's not a lone player then we have to get the next 3 lynches perfect with no mistakes.

However, if we kill someone else and they are the last wolf in their team then we are 4 v 2. The problem there is the two wolves are in the same team so getting parity is easier for them. If we miss next turn then they win. If we lynch one then it's going to be 3 v 1. That will allow us 1 lynch to spare.

So really we have to get the next two lynches right either way or we lose. Getting the lone wolf no though would afford us one mistake if we can kill one of the team of two next.

• Advertisement

Vale do you have any idea how infuriating it is knowing you are a wolf and can't bloody vote for you. I can't believe in doing this but changing to neuro.

Again...

Safe
    Nopeare - claimed Ned Flanders, confirmed by Necro
    raze_them_all_ - claimed Grampa Simpson
    Jayop - claimed Judge Snyder

Probably safe:
    Barney92 - claimed Maggie Simpson

Likely safe:
    partyjungle - claimed Apu

Highly suspect:
    A Neurotic - claimed Lenny
    Digital Solitude - claimed Comic Book Guy

Evil:
    The_Valeyard - Nelson, turned bad

We really need to decide quick are we going for the guaranteed wolf or are we going to take a risk and try to find one who's more likely to be in a lone team?

Vale do you have any idea how infuriating it is knowing you are a wolf and can't bloody vote for you. I can't believe in doing this but changing to neuro.

Can you remember which kill message it was that we think Vale was turned on?

I'd like to read it and see if there's any clue's as to which team recruited him.

Jayop wrote: »
    So Raze, what are we thinking here?

5 v 3 as it stands, right?

Take out the guaranteed wolf in Vale this turn then that sounds great and we're 5 v 2. However if that two are on two separate teams then we're 3 v 2 after the kills. Say we lynch another wolf after that and it's 2 v 1 going into the final lynch.

Basically if we lynch Vale now and he's not a lone player then we have to get the next 3 lynches perfect with no mistakes.

However, if we kill someone else and they are the last wolf in their team then we are 4 v 2. The problem there is the two wolves are in the same team so getting parity is easier for them. If we miss next turn then they win. If we lynch one then it's going to be 3 v 1. That will allow us 1 lynch to spare.

So really we have to get the next two lynches right either way or we lose. Getting the lone wolf no though would afford us one mistake if we can kill one of the team of two next.

I don't think we can afford to get one wrong either way. One team gone in this lynch leads us to 4-2 after the munch. Lynch and munch becomes 3-1. If we get a lynch wrong it's 2-1 and then munch makes parity. So I think whatever we do we can't make a mistake.

I've gone neuro. We have a 50/50 shot on the highly suspect. With him already having 3 votes we might as well end it now and put it over the line so we will know if we can win.

I'd like to point out the wolves can still eat eachother so we still have a chance too if they mess up

• Advertisement

I'd like to read it and see if there's any clue's as to which team recruited him.

Gimme a min and ill get onto a desktop

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I wish the lynch was earlier

Barney92 wrote: »
    I don't think we can afford to get one wrong either way. One team gone in this lynch leads us to 4-2 after the munch. Lynch and munch becomes 3-1. If we get a lynch wrong it's 2-1 and then munch makes parity. So I think whatever we do we can't make a mistake.

If we take out the lone wolf now it could go as follows....

5 v 3 now
    5 v 2 after lynch
    4 v 2 after slaughter
    4 v 1 after lynch
    3 v 1 after slaughter
    2 v 1 if we lynch wrong
    1 v 1 after slaughter

You're absolutely right, I had forgot to take the 1 off the good side for the missed lynch.

OK so we need perfection either way or for an evil to kill another evil to be allowed a mistake.

May as well kill Vale so?

I've gone neuro. We have a 50/50 shot on the highly suspect. With him already having 3 votes we might as well end it now and put it over the line so we will know if we can win.

I'd like to point out the wolves can still eat eachother so we still have a chance too if they mess up

You know it doesn't matter. We need to be perfect every turn from here on in regardless so we might as well take the chance now and kill Neuro.

He would be after Vale anyway so if we're wrong we're as well doing it now and losing the game.

Well we lynch someone and have it as
    5-1-1
    Munch the same
    4-1-1
    Lynch incorrectly
    3-1-1
    Munch the same
    2-1-1
    Village are done for unless the they munch each other.

I don't think we can make a mistake.

Barney has the right of it.

Well, after last night's successful lynch it seems that this reporter was ... possibly a little hasty during the morning news and would like to ... reaffirm his allegiance to Springfield. Our mob rule may not be perfect, but it's still the best hope we have. For now. It looks like democracy might finally be starting to work.

Now, onto the morning news. Another brutal night in Springfield with 3 civilian deaths to report this morning.

One citizen was brutally attacked with a garden rake by an unknown assailant.
    Doctors were able to piece enough ribbons back together to identify the body as dottie_lottie, a fabulously innocent local.

The body of Lord TSC, another team village player, was also discovered in a mutilated state a few hours ago. First responders to the scene noted that the Lord's eyes had been removed, and replaced with goal coins. Writing on the wall, presumably from Lord's own blood, said "You're Next".

Perhaps as a result of recent events, the beer-bloated body of GUFC21 was retrieved from Moe's tavern this morning.
    He was first pronounced "drunk", but later downgraded to "dead". A single rose was found with his corpse.

Finally, locals reported a gang attack on the north side of town. No bodies were retrieved, but it's still no Haa Haa matter.

At the risk of editorializing, the thugs responsible for these deaths must be dealt with in a harsh and brutal fashion.
    The judge has reopened the lynch form, and urges you to attend tonight's mob lynch at 9pm.

the above post to me with the gold coins says the riches killed, so the mob recruited him then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

I wish the lynch was earlier

As soon as all votes are in, the lynch will go ahead.

If one or two votes are outstanding but it looks like a massive landslide, the lynch will also go ahead.

OK from that then I take it that Dottie was killed by Bob.
    Lord was killed by the rich mafia (gold coins)
    Vale was recruited by the Italian Mafia.

It really doesn't matter much anyway, we need to be perfect either was as Barney said.

• Advertisement

Jayop your power is useless now also isnt it, even in a draw you cant pardon anyone or we die anyway.

Tiggers meltdown and then wiggum coming out has really messed our chances up this game

I put my vote in for neuro anyway, are we happy to go for that?

Just looking here...

Lynch Keith - baddie
    Lynch Yosser - baddie
    Lynch petr - baddie
    Lynch Kolodo - baddie
    Lynch Quickbeam - Goodie unsuccessful (turn with 2 modkills)

So in the five lynches so far we've got 4 right and not hung a single villager so we basically need to play a perfect game to win.

Crazy to think that we need 7 correct lynches in a row with no mistakes.

Jayop your power is useless now also isnt it, even in a draw you cant pardon anyone or we die anyway.

Tiggers meltdown and then wiggum coming out has really messed our chances up this game

The only thing I'm good for is a split decision. If I pardon someone we lose.

I put my vote in for neuro anyway, are we happy to go for that?

Sound, let's do it.

right I've voted neuro, as has pj, Digital, Jaypop if barney92 swaps thats the majoity right??

That isn't possible. Nobody but jay claimed judge and mods accidentally confirmed that the judge is still in play ergo jayop is the judge

When did that happen? I did miss a lot of chat last night

When did that happen? I did miss a lot of chat last night

gimme a second, it was in a post where it said judge was in play, ill check warewolf gms posts

I'll vote neuro too I suppose. Keep Vale alive. If I'm to lose to anyone I hope it's either Vale or jayop (for some excellent hoodwinking) .

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Attention Springfield.

The majority of players (7 of 11) have agreed to speed up the speed day.
    The lynch is planned for 2pm, however will take place sooner if ALL players have voted.
    If the judge is still active, he'll be notified in private when all votes are in, and can decide to pardon or not.
    Players on thread will not be notified of this unless there is a tie.
    A munch will happen shortly after the lynch.
    The next lynches will take place at 5pm and 9pm, but again can be brought forward once ALL votes are in.
    Please thank this post to show you understand and agree.
    my bad it was not a confirmation, i missed the word if.

Advertisement