Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

When did that happen? I did miss a lot of chat last night

I think it was more part of the kill messages from the mods, saying the judge has done this or that indicating that I am alive.

Either way I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

And we might have had a bit more leeway had I not shot beaker. There might have been a very different outcome. He'd probably have come out fully if up for a lynch and then trigger and lough might still have been around.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'll vote neuro too I suppose. Keep Vale alive. If I'm to lose to anyone I hope it's either Vale or jayop (for some excellent hoodwinking) .

Like I said, I only wish I was that good as an evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

With Barney92s vote, that makes 5/8 for the kill assuming nobody has lied about their vote, since 2 players have yet to post today and didnt vote last time that makes it one person to vote by my count

And we might have had a bit more leeway had I not shot beaker. There might have been a very different outcome. He'd probably have come out fully if up for a lynch and then trigger and lough might still have been around.

Those three have hurt us, but really the game was weighted towards evil anyway with 4 kills per turn to our 1.

Not complaining as the village have it too easy in most games gone by.

• Advertisement

Neuro voted for.

if Nopeare isn't around for the next lynch we could be in trouble.

Jayop wrote: »

Those three have hurt us, but really the game was weighted towards evil anyway with 4 kills per turn to our 1.

What's surprising to me was the lack of evils munching evils

What's surprising to me was the lack of evils munching evils

I'd imagine our dear leaders we're counting on that to an extent.

To be fair we have done excellent with our lynches hitting baddies, we just got unlucky not to of taken out a wolf team before now, but both sk's dead is a nothing to be laughed at

• Advertisement

if Nopeare isn't around for the next lynch we could be in trouble.

We're in trouble if nopeare misses this vote.

Btw Vale must have set some sort of record for amount of lynches survived as a known wolf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

am I dead yet?

am I dead yet?

amazingly no. I'm starting to sound like a broken record....but you are dead next lynch

am I dead yet?

nelson-muntz.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I've voted Neuro, dunno if I said it

amazingly no. I'm starting to sound like a broken record....but you are dead next lynch

Is that wise?
    I'm a known wolf.
    Should you not remove other suspects first?
    If you need perfect kills, you need to out other wolves.

Quite Vale. We like you here so we'll drag the arse out of this for as long as possible.

Also, Vale trying to stop AN being killed leads me to think he's on his team and knows that if we kill AN then Vale they lose and it'll either be a village win or the other team.

Quite Vale. We like you here so we'll drag the arse out of this for as long as possible.

*Quiet

• Advertisement

Who am I running against?

I'll get my running shoes on.

Also, Vale trying to stop AN being killed leads me to think he's on his team and knows that if we kill AN then Vale they lose and it'll either be a village win or the other team.

I was just going to say this, rule 11, he must play to win for his team, by sending us hunting for the other wolf bar him his team is in with a chance to win

nelson-muntz.gif

Oh wait,......carry on.

With Barney92s vote, that makes 5/8 for the kill assuming nobody has lied about their vote, since 2 players have yet to post today and didnt vote last time that makes it one person to vote by my count

Who's the 5?

I was just going to say this, rule 11, he must play to win for his team, by sending us hunting for the other wolf bar him his team is in with a chance to win

Yup.

It doesn't matter to us now which team we kill, but obviously it does to them.

Who's the 5?

Digi, me, you, barney and party jungle

I've voted AN. Just so I can live again.

Lovvvvvvvveeeeee meeeee

41k views now. Another record broken in this game.

Cool so that's 6/8.

Call this sh1t Kent.

• Advertisement

41k views now. Another record broken in this game.

Oh wow. Cool.

Vote Valeyard for mayor!

Advertisement