Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Unchallenged so far

Trit is one of the ones that can't be peeked and vale is on his team

This is eaaaaaasy :P

page 4

sKeith wrote: »
    Spoiler alert. He comes out as Dr. Hibbert.

Awh dam

Want to give me a quick synopsis did we do the reveal thingy

O WOW this is interesting now I still like vale and trot OK I'll shoot Andy in the morning when I'm up. If I don't sleep in

• Advertisement

Right I'm out I'll see you in hell tomorrow Andy or the dead room as some call it

Sometimes I think sitting on trains
    Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
    Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame
    Bona fide hustler making my name
    [x2]

All I wanna do is
    And a
    And take your money

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well this was quite the day zero to get my head around. I leave to go find something to do in this town and by the time I'm back from moe's (where else) Andy has admitted guilt. It wasn't looking great for him as time went on and then the plan really has confirmed it. I was going to say that I doubt he is Fat Tony, but then realised it doesn't really matter. If one of the team is dead the alpha loses their special status right? I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually on team burns though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Not that the team matters really, just think it might add to some confusion and why not once you've committed to outing yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

giphy.gif

This just in: Andy125 has been shot into the head!
    America has a tradition of turning outlaws into legends after their deaths: Billie the Kid. Bonnie and Clyde. Jesus Christ. Andy125.
    Andy was indeed an outlaw, a baddie, not part of team village.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I leave you guys alone for 8 hours and all this happens!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Hi all, Jebus what an incredibly interesting last few hours! A man tries to catch some sleep, and even after everything that transpired yesterday, I still manage to miss this gem below!!

A note for my fellow gangsters and serial killers please listen carefully, TEMPORARY TRUCE

Chagan, Lord TSC and sKeith are 100% villagers possible 1 or 2 role in there

A Neurotic and trit are good one of them have a role

Sully is moe possibly

Interesting choice of people Andy. I’m amazed how you can garner from Chagan and Neurotic’s 2/3 posts that they are villagers. I do think Lord TSC is village though, I’ll give you that. Not seeing anything in sKeith or Sullivlo either but I think I’ll bow to Tigger’s knowledge here. I’m surprised that you didn’t toss my name in the pot though. Try and throw some haze my way? After all, you did toss this at me –

andy125 wrote: »
    You the alpha?

So I guess that would end up being a contradiction of sorts!

Dottie is bart or lisa - Kill dottie at lynch herman (very important)
    QB is homer, we will kill qb tmrw night after dottie is killed
    Rich mafia kill Lord TSC or the one you didn't kill tonight tmrw night
    Bob kill Tritium or sully when you're up to the base

Moving onto the boldened bits – it’s important today that we listen to Tigger (assuming he survives the munch which he should if Willie is on point for us). We need to try to find Herman today. The rest is just fluff, to be honest. Sully being mentioned again doesn't look good.

Rich mafia kill skieth or chagan tonight

If they don't lynch or judge overrules we will take dottie or a neurotic instead of qb, then herman can get qb or dottie at next lynch

Tigger will lie about dottie

You see, the bottom quote is where you lose it a bit though. There was a time when one of you could have come out and challenged Tigger’s role claim, but you left it too long. I’m not 100% clearing Tigger, but how he found you sure seems he’s working for team village and I’m happy to follow his list for now.

This will stop any cross killing and get us off to a good start guys after that we will kill tigger if he is still around, you guys go after everyone else on the list, this is our best chance for one of us to win so please follow this as much as possible we will do our bit we hope you do yours.
    Thanks for the info doc
    Tony out

To sum up, the key to the game at this point is to follow the list of Tigger. There is no current reason to doubt him and he’s already delivered us one mafia, gagged and ready to roast over the open fire. If the mafia or sk’s don’t take him out after a day or two it would be an idea to revisit the idea he’s a baddie but for now this is the path team village takes to win.

Haha, well - I won't be getting a response I expect!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I'm not condemning anyone yet, but there are four sides in the game, village, Italians, rich and SKs.

Trigger has helped the village yesterday, but that doesn't make him necessarily a villager. Not yet anyway.

Not saying he is a baddie, but no-one is off the hook thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

And by that I mean killing an Italian, especially their alpha, serves the other groups, as well as the village.

Does Andy's death do anything in terms of the numbers for the reveal plan?

Pter wrote:
    And by that I mean killing an Italian, especially their alpha, serves the other groups, as well as the village.

We don't know he's their alpha tho, we only have Andy's word for that.

What's that worth?

We don't know he's their alpha tho, we only have Andy's word for that.

What's that worth?

Absolutely zip, zero, zilch, nada. It's entirely probable he's not even team Fat Tony being honest. Dr. Tigger will hopefully be able to confirm.

But then again, maybe he is Fat Tony. Would lend a small ounce of credibility to his post to the other baddies earlier.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Looks like Andy was the sacrificial lamb. All of yesterday's focus was on him given team baddies time to get their bigger plans together.

Necrominus wrote:
    But then again, maybe he is Fat Tony. Would lend a small ounce of credibility to his post to the other baddies earlier.

I dunno if they need it tbh, a baddies word is a baddies word, like does it matter specifically who they are (aside from the possibility of getting the alpha)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

So much for a soft launch day 0

• Advertisement

I dunno if they need it tbh, a baddies word is a baddies word, like does it matter specifically who they are (aside from the possibility of getting the alpha)

Which baddie side are you on?

Uriel. wrote:
    Which baddie side are you on?

Whichever one has donuts! U?

Whichever one has donuts! U?

So you're sideshow so. Thanks for the quick clarification.

Maggie you're up again

Uriel. wrote:
    So you're sideshow so. Thanks for the quick clarification.

You didn't answer my question, sittin there all angel faced!

I'm not, but I'll play along!

You didn't answer my question, sittin there all angel faced!

I'm not, but I'll play along!

Im neither one, nor the other, nor the other again and finally I'm not the final other either.

Give us your best pinafore

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

A dottie and uriel, what a pair

Shake dem trees Uri! But make sure to shake some others too.

I'm team village, as always I've nada to hide, ama

Shake dem trees Uri! But make sure to shake some others too.

I'm team village, as always I've nada to hide, ama

Who are you?

Uriel. wrote:
    Give us your best pinafore

I don't have it anymore, in 5 class we stopped wearing a pinafore and were allowed to just wear big girl skirts. Now I look at the kids in Springfield elementary, and think jesus they dont know they're born, frolicking round in their civis like that, not in my day I tells ya!

• Advertisement

tritium wrote:
    A dottie and uriel, what a pair

Its weird! we've never met before tho!

Advertisement