Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Thanks game mods!!!!!

Great fun

Great game all.

Nelson was definitely my favourite character so far. Had a lot of fun with it.

Raze, basterd magnificio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I still don't follow the timeline though.

Was Necro already dead when the mods announced that Abe had his skill?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Whew was bricking it for ages , like honestly someone should of suspected sooner, i did have to throw you, pter and technically Vale under the bus though

And thats how you win as a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

and this ladies and gents still watching is why you keep the judge alive

this is the post of the game! (thanked by Jay too!!)

did you not wonder why so many of us were watching?!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    In more positive news, the Springfield Retirement Castle has noted that the new batch of medication is working more effectively. Kent can neither confirm nor deny if any citizens have been affected by this or what the side effects may be.

This is what I missed. I just saw "Retirement Castle" and figured it meant Gramps was still alive.

Assumed Necro was a NRV sacrificing himself by claiming Gramps until he came in to his powers. Something which Raze expertly reinforced.

Sorry guys! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Well done raze. Amazing game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Can i just say I have been dying to read necros posts once i claimed Abe. ****ing dying to read his outrage

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Thanks, unfortunately you made the connection too late when i was too established after throwing both team mates under the bus and helping chase down other killers

I can't believe you were never doubted, I think if I had been on you instead of PJ the last two days it might have gone better for us

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Jayop wrote: »

It was an ambiguous statement Jay!! AM. BIG. U. OUS!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

yup he was already dead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

What a game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Yes, mods stated that the power may or may not affect living players though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Can i just say I have been dying to read necros posts once i claimed Abe. ****ing dying to read his outrage

They weren't even directed at you hilariously!!

this is the post of the game! (thanked by Jay too!!)

did you not wonder why so many of us were watching?!!

OOOOOOOOOO thats really meta I like it :D

****ing bastard.

Best wolf play yet. I never once went back and read the old posts from around that time and I was only half paying attention at the start.

Very much my bad, trusted Raze and elevated him from possible safe to safe in my mind.

Sorry village and really well played Raze.

Yes, it was funny (though not in a humorous way) how he somehow managed to go from "probably good" to "definitely good" even to "seer checked confirmed" over the course. It was a definite text book case of confirmation bias.

He died the day before :(

What a game what a performance, Great stuff by the mods and the wolfies.

FU Vale :D

I can't believe you were never doubted, I think if I had been on you instead of PJ the last two days it might have gone better for us

the problem was i was pretty big in finding and killing 3-4 bad guys, offered myself up to be lynched if needed, would of been hard to build a case anywhere, especially being in tight with Jayop and Quickbeam for so long

Thanks game mods!!!!!

Great fun

Great game all.

Nelson was definitely my favourite character so far. Had a lot of fun with it.

Raze, basterd magnificio

How did you feel when you were turned and realised who your team-mate was? I bet your draw dropped!! I presume you'd no suspicions before that?

Oh my god. You magnificent bastard.

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Yes, it was funny (though not in a humorous way) how he somehow managed to go from "probably good" to "definitely good" even to "seer checked confirmed" over the course. It was a definite text book case of confirmation bias.

just to nitpick here, i believe he stated that my seer peek to catch pter confirmed my goodness in his head

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

oh and in case there's any question about this.... ALWAYS TRUST YOUR GUT! evidence can be tampered with!!

He wasn't so much outraged at you claiming as us (ie, ME) believing you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Superbly played raze, well deserved win.

He died the day before :(

Ah that's a balls. As if the game wasn't weighted enough.

I really really should have gone back and reread all of that before rushing through. Absolute stupidity from me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

quickbeam wrote: »
    How did you feel when you were turned and realised who your team-mate was? I bet your draw dropped!! I presume you'd no suspicions before that?

Nothing concrete at all, had wondered earlier in the game, but not at that point.

the problem was i was pretty big in finding and killing 3-4 bad guys, offered myself up to be lynched if needed, would of been hard to build a case anywhere, especially being in tight with Jayop and Quickbeam for so long

Though I was the first one to point suspicion at you - though that was for being Hermann. I was the only one to include you on that day's FFA. Bugger!

I know, if I pushed you earlier I'd probably have been killed earlier tbf.

By the time I'd connected the dots I knew I was dead, I probably looked Wolfy by being so flippant

Ah that's a balls. As if the game wasn't weighted enough.

I really really should have gone back and reread all of that before rushing through. Absolute stupidity from me.

negatif-pozitif-20152601091517644.jpg?ver=?ver=qwrBzwTCERz7ru9bXPDNrLmP2Py

I thought you played superbly, though i do realise i will probably die first thing next game lol

• Advertisement

oh and in case there's any question about this.... ALWAYS TRUST YOUR GUT! evidence can be tampered with!!

Yep, at the death his posts we're dripping with it. All the crap about not believing Vale was going to be left, yet again.

"Oh we don't lynch Vale this time? Diddums."

Absolute bastards.

I wouldn't mind, but I thought I was playing really well. In fairness the one I was by far the least confident about was Digi, but I really didn't consider Raze till it was too late.

Advertisement