Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

negatif-pozitif-20152601091517644.jpg?ver=?ver=qwrBzwTCERz7ru9bXPDNrLmP2Py

I thought you played superbly, though i do realise i will probably die first thing next game lol

Oh man you're going to pay for that! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

oh and in case there's any question about this.... ALWAYS TRUST YOUR GUT! evidence can be tampered with!!

This Jayop.

Look, I think myself and PJ would have done the same in your shoes, not a worry. Its about the taking part.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necrominus wrote: »
    We have a list of suspects now. I should be added to them should I survive the night. The only other possibility is that the wolves decide to counterclaim Grandpa tomorrow at 10am and leave us with another Tiggergate for day 3.
    No other reason to not kill me as you just said.

The list is growing again.

Xaracatz
    Kolido
    sKeith
    Valeyard
    Barney
    The only reason I can see for not killing you is this and I will need a mod answer for clarification. Mods can you confirm that Abe is not homers immediate family? I know is he wasn't listed as immediate but he technically is.

Can we confirm that for this game homers family is just Marge Maggie Bart and Lisa?

For what it's worth I do think you are Abe Simpson. The wolves would probably try to claim it but you can announce your power if you live and if possible use it to prove yourself. Outs a wolf for killing. If no counter claim we can lynch you as you want

It was there guys!!! Dammit to hell!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I know, if I pushed you earlier I'd probably have been killed earlier tbf.

By the time I'd connected the dots I knew I was dead, I probably looked Wolfy by being so flippant

All you could of done was pointed at partjungle at this stage, saying he lucked out on his claim. You knew you were good, you knew pj was good due to his apu claims that couldnt be argued with, Vale was evil, Jayop was confirmed good, it was only me that could of been the wolf, i only claimed a role once necro died, seer was dead and hibbert was dead so nobody could confirm Necro or peek me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Ah listen, it really could have gone either way.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Jayop wrote: »
    Yep, at the death his posts we're dripping with it. All the crap about not believing Vale was going to be left, yet again.

"Oh we don't lynch Vale this time? Diddums."

Absolute bastards.

I wouldn't mind, but I thought I was playing really well. In fairness the one I was by far the least confident about was Digi, but I really didn't consider Raze till it was too late.

You did. If only you'd been on ball the whole week as you were the last two days (starting with finding Drumpot's Skinner claim) :P

Am I the only Public wolf to survive to the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Yup :pac:

Yep, at the death his posts we're dripping with it. All the crap about not believing Vale was going to be left, yet again.

"Oh we don't lynch Vale this time? Diddums."

Absolute bastards.

I wouldn't mind, but I thought I was playing really well. In fairness the one I was by far the least confident about was Digi, but I really didn't consider Raze till it was too late.

Hey man i just reacted to your reasoning, you pointed out that we should be hunting the skrs we could kill vale whenever, in fact i think i pushed for it lightly a few times, but you had your mind made up!

Where do you want your statue erected?

• Advertisement

All you could of done was pointed at partjungle at this stage, saying he lucked out on his claim. You knew you were good, you knew pj was good due to his apu claims that couldnt be argued with, Vale was evil, Jayop was confirmed good, it was only me that could of been the wolf, i only claimed a role once necro died, seer was dead and hibbert was dead so nobody could confirm Necro or peek me

Thats why I was stonewalling you as the wolf, I realised PJ was watertight and Jayop was playing too well to be the wolf, you were just firing shots at me while everyone agree to nail AN. It had to be you.

Heh

Over micks grave lol

Thats why I was stonewalling you as the wolf, I realised PJ was watertight and Jayop was playing too well to be the wolf, you were just firing shots at me while everyone agree to nail AN. It had to be you.

It gave me some credit that i had you on all my ffas aswell i think, as most the people i for some reason suspected pter,andy,skeith all were evil

Over micks grave lol

With the caption HA HA :D

Can I get DR access? Only have Maggie and Flanders atm

All you could of done was pointed at partjungle at this stage, saying he lucked out on his claim. You knew you were good, you knew pj was good due to his apu claims that couldnt be argued with, Vale was good, Jayop was confirmed good, it was only me that could of been the wolf, i only claimed a role once necro died, seer was dead and hibbert was dead so nobody could confirm Necro or peek me

I had also been of the assumption that Necro was alive when you roleclaimed.

Made a balls of it, but as I said in my back forum I'm pissed off to lose but delighted to lose to the best piece of were-wolfing I've seen on this forum.

Same.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I would also like access to all the rooms please and thank you almighty modulators

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Same.

I have none of those things!

• Advertisement

I've zero access.

Made a balls of it, but as I said in my back forum I'm pissed off to lose but delighted to lose to the best piece of were-wolfing I've seen on this forum.

flattery will get you everywhere.

Im pretty sure i thanked you in my room too ha ha!

Would love all the room access as am still only in mine

I would also like access to all the rooms please and thank you almighty modulators

Modaleks.

You must have missed all my Grandpa Simpson claiming for several days beforehand as well:P:P:P:P:P

I have none of those things!

I mean I've my Wolfie room, that's it.

You must have missed all my Grandpa Simpson claiming for several days beforehand as well:P:P:P:P:P

To be fair I gave a reasonable story as to what you did, you hero comic book guy, taking the heat off me so i could get my one time peek, oh wow look at that, luckily i spotted a wolf, what are the chances!

Modaleks.

I missed the ability to thank your memes since my untimely death:D:D

Just reading the mod room I cant believe what they said about all of ye :P

Also got access to the super duper secret room mad craic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

uicod.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

To be fair I gave a reasonable story as to what you did, you hero comic book guy, taking the heat off me so i could get my one time peek, oh wow look at that, luckily i spotted a wolf, what are the chances!

Twas brilliant. Totally fell for it.

Advertisement