Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Barney92 wrote: »
    Excellent stuff folks. I reckon even if we did question it more it still would've required a leap to go from Digi to RTA.

a leap of faith Digi impored you two to make aswell XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Barney92 wrote: »
    Excellent stuff folks. I reckon even if we did question it more it still would've required a leap to go from Digi to RTA.

Yeah I think the fact he called Petr and I was asked whether to lynch him or not as judge, that was all I remember from early in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Only just catching up with the final days action.
    Amazing stuff RTA. What a play and without doubt the best bad team win to date.

Massive massive massive hats off to cross and geehead :p
    Super game and superbly set up and managed including pulling through a mid game blip.

Well done folks...

You know, it's an awful pity that the other team didn't take out Raze. That was realistically the only way that we could have won after that claim.

It probably was close to happening too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Everyone should have access to all rooms now. :)
    Sorry, took me a few mins to figure the permissions.

Thanks all and hope you enjoyed it!
    We put a lot of work in, and hit a few bumps, but we only ever had the best interests of the game in mind. Cross is out and about at the mo, but thanks from him too.

I will miss being Kent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Jayop wrote: »
    Juesus, 6 pages in the dead thread.

Not mean 86?

" A Neurotic Offline

#190 24/05/2017, 17:56
    I just want to say this for posterity and for anyone reading this backroom:

I'm feeling, at this point, that our odds of victory are at about 99%. There is very little chance of us not winning. We are the best and most devious wolves. All other players are drooling idiots in the face of our cunning and stealth. "

love it

" A Neurotic Offline

#190 24/05/2017, 17:56
    I just want to say this for posterity and for anyone reading this backroom:

I'm feeling, at this point, that our odds of victory are at about 99%. There is very little chance of us not winning. We are the best and most devious wolves. All other players are drooling idiots in the face of our cunning and stealth. "

love it

Haha the fecker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Got a good chuckle at this post. Poor Mr Milkshake :D

5473148b7981dc92b968d848d468ca61.png

Maybe it's just dirty minded ole me...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Epic game and an epic win for the wolves. Hats off to Raze, gloriously devious.

Thanks to mods, great job...and no deadroom spoilers kept it very interesting!

• Advertisement

Yesterday, 14:14
    i dont want it noted, i want it provided. boss is also not in work today so could easily contribute as much as i want. just think my best option is to see what pans out between now and the evening.

also dont like the way RTA mentioned comic book guy. he is gonna be my role claim. i might kill him

Unlucky mate!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

EMF2010 wrote: »
    Epic game and an epic win for the wolves. Hats off to Raze, gloriously devious.

Thanks to mods, great job...and no deadroom spoilers kept it very interesting!

Hope you're better Em. Isn't it also your birthday this week? Or was that Strawberry? Happy birthday to whoever's it was.

Just starting the thread in deadroom now, where the mods say something about boring kill by numbers....how wrong ye were!

Raze went to look after his Grampa in rl but nearly gave the one in the dead thread heart failure with his role claim. :P

(hope he is better soon dude)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Absolutely superb game all round guys. Both mods and all the players were spectacular. So entertaining to follow from the dead room.
    Well done to RTA and Vale for the most incredible wolf win this board has ever seen. I would like it noted that this win makes it 2 wins in a row for evil teams. :cool: Cannot wait to start the next game!
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

quickbeam wrote: »
    Hope you're better Em. Isn't it also your birthday this week? Or was that Strawberry? Happy birthday to whoever's it was.

I am much better thanks. Night in hospital but was kept entertained during my recovery by you guys!
    My body appears to have recovered enough to risk a sneaky drink or two for my birthday on Sunday but will drink plenty of water to compensate :-) Thanks for that.

Raze went to look after his Grampa in rl but nearly gave the one in the dead thread heart failure with his role claim. :P

(hope he is better soon dude)

yeah he was out trying to dig a hole for a tree today the mad bastard, my nan is just back from respite care so had no choice to come home, emf glad you are feeling better, thanks for the kind words all, I have probably killed myself in the next game by winning this way but nothing i could do, I was going to die or Pter was. That was the play, then marge coming out to discredit Pter made it all work

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Just back on now to find its all over. Amazing game mods, im wrecked with it. Next time i wont vote to play during my craziest work week. Great win wolves and well played to too many players to list. Hopefully that game will bring in some new faces because it was truely epic!

Now im going home to sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Right.......

Now what can I do to avoid working?

And one last time....

Nelsonfinal.png.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Awesome plays
    Highlights for me
    Italian mafia that was amazing and how raze carried it off was sepecatular
    A neurotic your iding Loughc as lemmy and then claiming him was genius

And the modulators were amazing and keeping it all rolling
    Now as I've said inother places I would like for someone to replace me in the international mafia game so if you want it slick your name down in the thread
    Raze right now I'm looking at you

• Advertisement

Reading the back forums and yeah I am "scarlet" (thanks Dottie). I made a balls of not checking back on Raze, but even if I did I think between himself and QB I wouldn't have doubted it before Digi who's late claim was suss.

That said, we did have to get something like 7 lynches in a row perfect to win the game which was a near impossible task. Had we been allowed one mistake, then it would have still played out like it did up to Digi, when he came back then I know it's Raze or PJ and would have properly checked back both of them. The Village kill rate and the mod kills really hurt us.

Had we won it would have been one of the best village wins ever, but as it was it was one of the best wolf kills ever.

Tigger wrote: »
    Awesome plays
    Highlights for me
    Italian mafia that was amazing and how raze carried it off was sepecatular
    A neurotic your iding Loughc as lemmy and then claiming him was genius

And the modulators were amazing and keeping it all rolling
    Now as I've said inother places I would like for someone to replace me in the international mafia game so if you want it slick your name down in the thread
    Raze right now I'm looking at you

I had a bit of a meltdown when you went off the rails Tigger but I consider this high praise as i actually consider you to be one of the top players here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Guys. That moment when Kent declared Digi as a good player will go down as one of my absolute favourite gaming moments. Ever.

Raze, you absolute ****ing legend, you have me beaming since it all came out. Amazing play.

Thanks to the mods for an incredible game, by far my best WW game yet.

Remember that time Valeyard didnt get lynched? That was cool.

How the **** did we manage that through was it 3 or 4 lynches...like ****ing how

How the **** did we manage that through was it 3 or 4 lynches...like ****ing how

I'm a loveable furry rogue.

Who is also a bully with a mean streak.

Anyone who voted to lynch me would find their underwear over their head, before they are mauled to death.

I'm sad it's all over :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm sad it's all over :(

Me too. I will miss the memes:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Jayop wrote: »
    Reading the back forums and yeah I am "scarlet" (thanks Dottie). I made a balls of not checking back on Raze, but even if I did I think between himself and QB I wouldn't have doubted it before Digi who's late claim was suss.

That said, we did have to get something like 7 lynches in a row perfect to win the game which was a near impossible task. Had we been allowed one mistake, then it would have still played out like it did up to Digi, when he came back then I know it's Raze or PJ and would have properly checked back both of them. The Village kill rate and the mod kills really hurt us.

Had we won it would have been one of the best village wins ever, but as it was it was one of the best wolf kills ever.

Yeah, I think GUFC pointed that out when he got to the backroom, 4 successful lynches and the village was still on the backfoot, which was unheard of. It did work out like that, but in most of the scenarios I ran through there was more baddie munch overlap and the bodyguard and Flanders were more used. Modkilling 3 villagers didn't help villager numbers either. Actually, when the role reveal started happening it was almost a guaranteed villager win so I consider the wolves pulling it back to be a great play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Is that your first time hitting end game? :P

Advertisement