Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Is that your first time hitting end game? :P

It must be the only time a known wolf survived 4 odd lynches to end game win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Is that your first time hitting end game? :P

No, I've made it to end game 2-3 times now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

It must be the only time a known wolf survived 4 odd lynches to end game win?

Wonder how that affects the stats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Tbf leaving Vale was still the right play. We took out the SK and took out the other team bringing it down to one evil kill per turn. Had we caught on to Raze at the end we'd have been golden. Had we killed Vale that turn we still would have ****ed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I was perfectly happy leaving Vale alive, if the wolves won, he deserved to enjoy it with a survival.

And I liked the memes.

• Advertisement

I was perfectly happy leaving Vale alive, if the wolves won, he deserved to enjoy it with a survival.

And I liked the memes.

Sorry I didn't pay more heed to you man. I just had decided and wasn't smart enough to be open minded... I swear I have PTSD after that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Jayop wrote: »
    Tbf leaving Vale was still the right play. We took out the SK and took out the other team bringing it down to one evil kill per turn. Had we caught on to Raze at the end we'd have been golden. Had we killed Vale that turn we still would have ****ed up.

Nah, if ye killed Vale, DS might have had more time to change your minds on Raze. I reckoned it would come down to you, Raze and DS and then it would have been on him to convince you! By the end Raze was so obviously gloating it might have changed your mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Remember that time Valeyard didnt get lynched? That was cool.

That Harry Potter meme was my favourite.... still cracks me up!

sKeith you were talking bollocks earlier. You're guilty until you explain yourself as far as I'm concerned. You did nothing but confuse myself and PJ.

Dick move.

sKeith I love you just to confirm

Sorry I didn't pay more heed to you man. I just had decided and wasn't smart enough to be open minded... I swear I have PTSD after that game.

Don't worry about it man, look I only copped it because I 100% knew I was innocent, no one else had that knowledge. And in fairness, RTA was probably a better villager than me.

• Advertisement

Nah, if ye killed Vale, DS might have had more time to change your minds on Raze. I reckoned it would come down to you, Raze and DS and then it would have been on him to convince you! By the end Raze was so obviously gloating it might have changed your mind.

It's been brought up but I was sure id be killed when i said thats why you keep the judge alive XD

But I couldnt resist the lols

It's been brought up but I was sure id be killed when i said thats why you keep the judge alive XD

But I couldnt resist the lols

I didn't even see it to be honest

He only started gloating when we were voting for ds.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

He only started gloating when we were voting for ds.

Yeah that's true, but if the vale had been lynched he might have started gloating earlier. In any case, great game, most people would have made the same choice as you. Was thoroughly entertaining to watch.

I'm glad RTA was the wolf, much more satisfying to lose to that play than Jayop or PJ just skating to the finale, I'm sure you two are taking consolation we were outplayed marvellously instead of me skating to the finish.

I'm glad RTA was the wolf, much more satisfying to lose to that play than Jayop or PJ just skating to the finale, I'm sure you two are taking consolation we were outplayed marvellously instead of me skating to the finish.

I'd hardly say I skated through. Was too busy early in the week but was all over it late on and confirmed 3 evils with some detective work. That said I never mind being beaten by a sweet evil move well executed. It's the stuff WW dreams are made off.

BTW was lough Lenny?

I see it was brought up loads in the after thread so I'll post my thoughts.

Quick Beam: At one point i was going to kill her, I changed last minute, but she had cleared me, was a village leader, I could use her posts to my advantage once she was dead.

Jayop: A few people suggested killing him, but at the point in the game he was dancing to my tune, I was staunch in my belief of him as my repeated defences showed, he was never going to peg me till it was too late.

Tigger said something in the back room which read me perfectly, I do have what is described as alpha personality, I will lead and be convinced I'm right, Ironically the right play all game was to be near the front gently nudging when needed but following other posters lead.

Ok im done gloating now........

tumblr_lsrt7cUDQc1qh59n0o4_250.gif

No lemons here brother. Unfortunately for me I tend to lead too but you see what happens when I do lol.

No lemons here brother. Unfortunately for me I tend to lead too but you see what happens when I do lol.

Games where i followed your lead and won 100% win rate, im good with you leading!

Games where i followed your lead and won 100% win rate, im good with you leading!

Grrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I'd hardly say I skated through. Was too busy early in the week but was all over it late on and confirmed 3 evils with some detective work. That said I never mind being beaten by a sweet evil move well executed. It's the stuff WW dreams are made off.

BTW was lough Lenny?

i'm sure lough was lemmy it was neurotics pissy resistanc
    you caught keith in the skinner lie and that was cool but who are the other two?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Just got to here...

Dear Keith
    Me and mick want to share your narcotics
    Love
    Tigger

Sorry, no narcotic use here.. lmao.. Just plain old nicotine.

sKeith wrote: »
    Just got to here...

Dear Keith
    Me and mick want to share your narcotics
    Love
    Tigger

Sorry, no narcotic use here.. lmao.. Just plain old nicotine.
    You crazy
    Me and Andy can't work you out
    Shine on you crazy diamond

Oh one last thing to Necro, You were going mad that people just cleared me of being abe, and nobody pointed out that I wasn't !00% trusted, that is wrong, I did on a couple of occasions XD

Oh one last thing to Necro, You were going mad that people just cleared me of being abe, and nobody pointed out that I wasn't !00% trusted, that is wrong, I did on a couple of occasions XD

Yes you were very funny
    And he didn't mind the stuff you did
    We understood the stuff you did
    It was the stuff that other people did that freaked him out

oh dear, i suppose this thread has also grown by hundreds of pages. ah well, will catch up on this one later, to invested in the common room right now, its great fun.

Tigger wrote: »
    Yes you were very funny
    And he didn't mind the stuff you did
    We understood the stuff you did
    It was the stuff that other people did that freaked him out

I know, I read the whole room he was constantly like NO QB dont clear him, how has nobody said he isn't definately Abe, I was just pointing out technically I did XD

right im away to bed! I hope ye enjoyed my random ravings in my back room!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac: I wasn't mad at you at all Raze! You executed the strategy perfectly. I left one final post in the DR to ye all, taking a few days off now - suffering from posting fatigue big time!

See you for the next game? :):):)

• Advertisement

jeez, you guys can read to fast for me, i'm only less than half way through common room.

Advertisement