Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »
    jeez, you guys can read to fast for me, i'm only less than half way through common room.

Well... I've just finished reading the entire back forums:o:o:o:o:o

Some great stuff in there.

Ok. Now I'm done. Catch ye in a few days:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Necrominus wrote: »
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac: I wasn't mad at you at all Raze! You executed the strategy perfectly. I left one final post in the DR to ye all, taking a few days off now - suffering from posting fatigue big time!

See you for the next game? :):):)

Yeah i'll be playing right till im lynched the first opportunity! great reading your reaction, the amount of times I laguhed at the common room cos of you is great

jeez, you guys can read to fast for me, i'm only less than half way through common room.

I went through it twice laughing to myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I went through it twice laughing to myself!

To the victor the spoils

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

there're reads of me so far are funny. they say i made lots of claims when i only ever made 1... lol..

• Advertisement

there're reads of me so far are funny. they say i made lots of claims when i only ever made 1... lol..

was a great claim, you were home free till jayop woke up and rumbled you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Tigger wrote: »
    i'm sure lough was lemmy it was neurotics pissy resistanc
    you caught keith in the skinner lie and that was cool but who are the other two?

Figured out lough was Lenny and yoss and an had both claimed it. I'm having that one.

yeah, and i didn't do any of my own reasearch in the whole game, i just used sullys research and posted her take. damn, if i had of known simpsons lore!

haha.. i'm glad the same whole backrooms theme change happen too all you guys too. i was freaking out that you had banned me from my room or something!.

Tigger
    25/05/2017, 23:31

(25/05/2017, 23:10)Necrominus Wrote:
    Do you like my numbers Tigger. I'm very proud of themTongue

do you know who the numbers and logic guy is
    its Mick, he plays this to relax cos he plays different games to win and he likes this game to mess
    i dont play on numbers i play on straigh reading people

I can't read for ****, i only play on the numbers. we are exact opposites!

• Advertisement

Tigger
    (Yesterday, 08:54)Drumpot Wrote:
    Yeh he seems to be a bit of a nightowl!

Also, this is my second game, I am trying to keep up with both this and main game threads.... Am I stupid cause I don't know who is who?! Perhaps since being killed I sort of don't pay as much attention but I had hoped after a few games I would Be able to at least engage with you guys about theories of players but I'm stumped... Please tell me there are otherS feeling the same?!

See quick for example, solid player knows the game very well.
    She is currently leading the village to its doom and it could happen to any of us, that's the game it's a kixture of guesswork and logic and intuition. Fwiw i fe o dumb that I didn't see the hints you left and I think jaylop did so you played very well in your position which was to be skinner.

very very well play . had me screwed to a pooch!

Tigger
    Yesterday, 09:27
    People in the dead room should be allowed to edit there drunken posts
    Why do Irish people need to get drunk when it's sunny
    Imagine we all lived in Spain we'd be dead

I love you!

I'm alway reluctant to kill mick when i'm bad caz he the only perons i can talk too., caz you are all on a diffenrent time clock to me. night owl is very correct assumtion about me.

I'm alway reluctant to kill mick when i'm bad caz he the only perons i can talk too., caz you are all on a diffenrent time clock to me. night owl is very correct assumtion about me.

On any given week mick can be on any timezone in the world although werewolf usually puts him on australia time. Currently in hawaii ish

While trigger was right about some stuff Micknow is very bad with numbers. I mix up 4 and 7 the whole time for a start

Im also the record holder for most times killed by a Sk think I'm up to 5 now. It's like psychopaths are attracted to me ðŸ€

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I loved BJ's backroom even if it was only a short one.

"Protect Lisa". :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

quickbeam wrote: »
    I loved BJ's backroom even if it was only a short one.

"Protect Lisa". :)

that was literally 5 mins into my first easy on me

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

beakerjoe wrote: »

Ah I knew that and sympathised. But still thought it was funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

That's exactly what I though when I read that post!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Beaker, I've read the backrooms...

What was your thinking on the milhouse claim? There's nothing in Willie's shack talking it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Im also the record holder for most times killed by a Sk think I'm up to 5 now. It's like psychopaths are attracted to me ðŸ€

You calllllleeedddd?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

beakerjoe  

22/05/2017, 14:33

I was Willie

I knew Milhouse was already declared dead, but my plan was to have people assume I was Milhouse and throw the shade on Tigger. If successful I could take have people assume I was Milhouse and that Tiggs lied, thus people assuming Im Milhouse rather than Willie who could protect people. 

I didnt think it out enough but its made things interesting

I mean, you know milhouse is dead so you pretend to be milhouse. You know this because tigger told you, so is priest.... but you want to throw the shade on tigger and have him lynched??? It doesn't make sense

gufc21 wrote: »
    beakerjoe  

22/05/2017, 14:33

I was Willie

I knew Milhouse was already declared dead, but my plan was to have people assume I was Milhouse and throw the shade on Tigger. If successful I could take have people assume I was Milhouse and that Tiggs lied, thus people assuming Im Milhouse rather than Willie who could protect people. 

I didnt think it out enough but its made things interesting

I mean, you know milhouse is dead so you pretend to be milhouse. You know this because tigger told you, so is priest.... but you want to throw the shade on tigger and have him lynched??? It doesn't make sense

I havent worded it correctly, allow me to explain.

Milhouse was announved dead by Tigger, Tigger I felt looked suspicious after his reveal stunt, so I didnt think hed last long after that.

I felt that tigger was soon to be dead one way or the other so I felt I would make the most of it. So I thought if I claimed Milhouse it would throw Tigger under the bus, (a bus I already thought he was going under) and help hide the fact Im Willie.

It wasnt well thought out in hindsight.

I wasnt trolling and I was trying to help the village.

I have learned a lot in the last week and the experince will hold me well in future games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I havent worded it correctly, allow me to explain.

Milhouse was announved dead by Tigger, Tigger I felt looked suspicious after his reveal stunt, so I didnt think hed last long after that.

I felt that tigger was soon to be dead one way or the other so I felt I would make the most of it. So I thought if I claimed Milhouse it would throw Tigger under the bus, (a bus I already thought he was going under) and help hide the fact Im Willie.

It wasnt well thought out in hindsight.

I wasnt trolling and I was trying to help the village.

I have learned a lot in the last week and the experince will hold me well in future games.

Don't worry blowjob
    Next time you're Willie you will take this experience with you.

I can see where a new player can make the mistake. But in future you never counterclaim an important goodie role without proof. On the other hand it confirmed for us that Tigger was doc when he confirmed Andy's real role. When he flipped out and revealed bj was Willie we were feeling pretty good about ourselves

I felt while my intentions was good, I hindered the Village a lot and anger Tigger a lot. I did (probably prematurly) assume Tigger was fairly suspect after the reveal plot earlier and wasnt so sure about him. With what RTA did later by fooling QB, I dont feel so bad. Its easy to go down the wrong path suspections wise.

I just hope I get a chance to redeem myself (esp to Tigger). Since my death, obseving the game has been a fantastic expeience and will be invaluable going forward.

Making mistakes is the best way to learn so hopefully Ill get the chance to do better next game.

Looking at themes of games past, i cant wait to see what theme is next. Simpsons was perfect for me starting off in my debut game.

Xmen/ Marvel/ DC Comics / Family Guy / South Park, /Star Trek / WWE / Final Fantasy 7 / OITNB / The Wire / FA Premier League / Buffy and more have gone through my head as possibles...... I wait patiently for the next sign up

The reason I could trick qb and co is cos there was nobody to counter me. Tigger could of told necros role. As could chief wiggum when they upgraded but I waited till they were killed off to announce. Now don't get me wrong qb and jayop made massive mistakes not looking back through necros posts, believing I could be told my power, choose who to peak and get results in 3 mins.

Lots of errors in the game by team village and luckily as wolves we were able to pounce on them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I felt while my intentions was good, I hindered the Village a lot and anger Tigger a lot. I did (probably prematurly) assume Tigger was fairly suspect after the reveal plot earlier and wasnt so sure about him. With what RTA did later by fooling QB, I dont feel so bad. Its easy to go down the wrong path suspections wise.

I just hope I get a chance to redeem myself (esp to Tigger). Since my death, obseving the game has been a fantastic expeience and will be invaluable going forward.

Making mistakes is the best way to learn so hopefully Ill get the chance to do better next game.
    If you buy him wax strips he'll be your bestie

Advertisement