Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Uriel. wrote: »
    If you buy him wax strips he'll be your bestie

Consider it done

Where is my seaweed Uriel

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Btw whose Pter and how does he know me... not creeped out at all :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

gufc21 wrote: »

????

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

gufc21 wrote:

I saw that!!!! Had a good old laugh about it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I havent worded it correctly, allow me to explain.

Milhouse was announved dead by Tigger, Tigger I felt looked suspicious after his reveal stunt, so I didnt think hed last long after that.

I felt that tigger was soon to be dead one way or the other so I felt I would make the most of it. So I thought if I claimed Milhouse it would throw Tigger under the bus, (a bus I already thought he was going under) and help hide the fact Im Willie.

It wasnt well thought out in hindsight.

I wasnt trolling and I was trying to help the village.

I have learned a lot in the last week and the experince will hold me well in future games.
    Either you believed millhouse was dead or you didn't
    The only way you could believe that millhouse was dead was if you believed I was the dr
    If millhouse was alive the real milhouse would have claimed he was alive straight away when I said he was dead so you knew you were trying to "throw tigger under the bus" and you knew I was the dr
    There is no other explanation
    In the last game I played i was shot by the vigalante and was a goodie
    I wondered why he shot me and he said it was because I posted too much and I annoyed him
    That's someone I can respect someone who does something and then owns it
    ( I was disappointed to die in that instance but at least the guy didn't try to play dumb)

Cross and mamma were delighted with you and called it everything from karma to luck so that tells me how they felt about how my game was going but all my plays were for the good of my team. Your move was a wolf move yet you weren't a wolf.

So; On what I did threatening the reveal

I had a few different ideas of how to work the flaw in the rules for my teams advantage and depending on what the mods allowed me to do they ranged from simple to some thing Keith would like.
    I sent a pm to the mods before the game started asking that if I was gonna be mod killed or was crossing a line I would like them to tell me
    I didn't want to do it I wanted people to react to the threat of doing it it so I could see what I thought their reactions gave away.
    If the mods still have an issue with it I suppose I'm sorry but they had every opportunity to tell me to stop and I'd stop.
    the game turned out to be propably the best yet most posts most kills most correct lynches, most 200 post players, most players, most or equal most rounds,
    First first blood to the village which was fun.
    So I think that's it that's my rant over.

If this is about mods asking about knowing you in real life I think they incorrectly said pter when. It was me. I know you play for a team, I know the team were playing Sunday therefore I would be able to tell if you were lying about your activity that day . I was merely asking if it's metagaming, as it's outside info but not info I intentionally knew

????

Comment in mods forum tbat he was aware of my rl actions on sun and if i said otherwise was it meta to let ye wolf scum know :D:D

If this is about mods asking about knowing you in real life I think they incorrectly said pter when. It was me. I know you play for a team, I know the team were playing Sunday therefore I would be able to tell if you were lying about your activity that day . I was merely asking if it's metagaming, as it's outside info but not info I intentionally knew

Ah no worries, that makes sense. Just couldnt place pter :D

Comment in mods forum tbat he was aware of my rl actions on sun and if i said otherwise was it meta to let ye wolf scum know :D:D

Check the business man's club, questions for mods. It will show it was me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Uriel. wrote: »
    Don't worry blowjob
    Next time you're Willie you will take this experience with you.

Hehehehhe

Blow job / Willie.

Reading the backroom seems nearly as dramatic as the game itself.

Reading the backroom seems nearly as dramatic as the game itself.

I blame that lunatic Necro. Whoever he is

Necrominus wrote: »
    I blame that lunatic Necro. Whoever he is

I heard he was a transvestite wolf.

I can assure you that I necro am no wolf * cough *

Whoever he was, he definitively was NOT Grandpa Simpson

Necrominus wrote: »
    Whoever he was, he definitively was NOT Grandpa Simpson

I think you will find that Quicbeam and Jayop will 100% confirm I was indeed Grandpa Simpson, You on the other hand are an unknown good guy, probably CBG

I think you will find that Quicbeam and Jayop will 100% confirm I was indeed Grandpa Simpson, You on the other hand are an unknown good guy, probably CBG

Who is this Necro you speak of? He must have been a low poster:P He was definitely alive when you claimed Grandpa Simpson so surely he would have counterclaimed the role

I just love how throughout the game I was moved from suspicious to probably good, to 90% good to 100% good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

The reason I could trick qb and co is cos there was nobody to counter me. Tigger could of told necros role. As could chief wiggum when they upgraded but I waited till they were killed off to announce. Now don't get me wrong qb and jayop made massive mistakes not looking back through necros posts, believing I could be told my power, choose who to peak and get results in 3 mins.

Lots of errors in the game by team village and luckily as wolves we were able to pounce on them

I did point this 3 minutes out, but it was more 8 minutes from the moment it all possibly started. It's not completely ludicrous that they had the post ready and told you at 10. You peak and craft a response in general. It wasn't an especially long post to write in 8 minutes.

What we made a large mistake in was not questioning why you came out so early in the day, as well as forgetting necro almost completely. We probably could've questioned why you chose Pter a bit more. I know he was a wolf, but I don't believe you had been vocally suspicious of him first.

Fair play though, an excellent victory. I'm shocked that you weren't once down as a kill order for any evil team. I was sure that when I posted about munching qb, you'd be dead along with Lord or Trit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

gufc21 wrote:

Necrominus wrote:
    I saw that!!!! Had a good old laugh about it

Wait what

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Pter wrote:
    Wait what

Never mind. Caught up now.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I did point this 3 minutes out, but it was more 8 minutes from the moment it all possibly started. It's not completely ludicrous that they had the post ready and told you at 10. You peak and craft a response in general. It wasn't an especially long post to write in 8 minutes.

What we made a large mistake in was not questioning why you came out so early in the day, as well as forgetting necro almost completely. We probably could've questioned why you chose Pter a bit more. I know he was a wolf, but I don't believe you had been vocally suspicious of him first.

Fair play though, an excellent victory. I'm shocked that you weren't once down as a kill order for any evil team. I was sure that when I posted about munching qb, you'd be dead along with Lord or Trit.

I made a few appearances of i should probably kill raze in the Skrs room and i think rich mafia were debating it a bit.

While technically I kind of took a villager role, i was like a second leader, I let Quickbeam take the lead, coseyd up, agreed with her stuff, questioned some reasoning but eventually agreed.

When Jayop came out I believed him, suggested a stupid situation so that he could prove his powers, Always posted to lynch vale but relented to his reasoning,

So for wolves and the Skr there was always a stronger voice than me, for the village I wasnt leading, just a good second voice agreeing with people, and lets be honest everyone loves when people succumb to their reasoning and well thought out plans

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I made a few appearances of i should probably kill raze in the Skrs room and i think rich mafia were debating it a bit.

While technically I kind of took a villager role, i was like a second leader, I let Quickbeam take the lead, coseyd up, agreed with her stuff, questioned some reasoning but eventually agreed.

When Jayop came out I believed him, suggested a stupid situation so that he could prove his powers, Always posted to lynch vale but relented to his reasoning,

So for wolves and the Skr there was always a stronger voice than me, for the village I wasnt leading, just a good second voice agreeing with people, and lets be honest everyone loves when people succumb to their reasoning and well thought out plans

I see how you did it now and how you played it was very good indeed. I was in a similar position in an earlier game (game 3), and got down to the end but couldn't finish it off. It takes a very good show to throw someone under the bus and not arouse too much suspicion.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I see how you did it now and how you played it was very good indeed. I was in a similar position in an earlier game (game 3), and got down to the end but couldn't finish it off. It takes a very good show to throw someone under the bus and not arouse too much suspicion.

Jayop has the post that i liked most after the game, oh we're not lynching Vale today, oh diddums.

Pretty much summed me up since i turned him, especially in the backroom where i apologise for using him for a suspicion free day

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Tigger wrote: »

Cross and mamma were delighted with you and called it everything from karma to luck so that tells me how they felt about how my game was going but all my plays were for the good of my team. Your move was a wolf move yet you weren't a wolf.
    We were delighted because, to be honest, we didn't want the mass reveal. We couldn't stop it mind as it was perfectly within the rules we'd posted. We hadn't envisaged a mass reveal.

While we saw the flaw in Beakerjoe's plan, it too was within the rules and it's timing put a stall on the reveal so it was luck or karma from that point of view.

Truth be told, we weren't annoyed with you. We more annoyed at the whole idea of a mass reveal and at ourselves for not foreseeing it. It just so happens that you were the clever fcuker who spotted it :D

Simply put, that whole episode was a major learning curve us as mods.

Oh can we confirm if all villagers alive after necro dies got 10 pms from him??

I did want to kill razer just saying :p

Also Im Necro lads sorry about the late reveal.

O I think I like razer

crosstownk wrote: »
    We were delighted because, to be honest, we didn't want the mass reveal. We couldn't stop it mind as it was perfectly within the rules we'd posted. We hadn't envisaged a mass reveal.

While we saw the flaw in Beakerjoe's plan, it too was within the rules and it's timing put a stall on the reveal so it was luck or karma from that point of view.

Truth be told, we weren't annoyed with you. We more annoyed at the whole idea of a mass reveal and at ourselves for not foreseeing it. It just so happens that you were the clever fcuker who spotted it :D

Simply put, that whole episode was a major learning curve us as mods.

We can agree to disagree
    http://changeofplangames. com/wwforum/showthread.php?tid=495&page=6

• Advertisement

#42 21/05/2017, 22:13
    You'll have to talk to Tigger, I'm waaaaaaaaay too annoyed with him.

#43 21/05/2017, 22:17
    I just told him that Duffman is always busy.

#60 21/05/2017, 22:49
    Also, just now on thread from Tigger:

only trying to turn the thing on its head and having the mods tell you they can't talk to you

#61 21/05/2017, 22:51
    Yeah. No idea what that's about, exactly. I suggested he PM WWGM with details.

I understand why ye were annoyed but saying you were busy and mamma saying she won't even talk to me and then saying you have no idea why I'm saying he won't talk to me shows a lot

I've said what I've wanted to about beakerkjoe but I'm clear that someone that can win their forums competition three years Ina row is gonna come looking to and a mark here after necro and lord t were telling than how much fun it is here
    He wanted my head by claiming milhouse
    Those of ye that can see that well ye can see it
    Those that can't well ye can't
    There's no way to prove it definat

Anyway as I've said a few times I'm not gonna play as tigger again unless there is some 5 year game or some event
    Now I'm off to wax my foot TTFN

Advertisement